I miss him so much, Veeky Forums

I miss him so much, Veeky Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UlH-_nvGIkE
youtube.com/watch?v=rXUnyYTkpD4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Goobert Nattyson, the puzzlemaster must return to us

That is a man who got far less than he deserved.

>tfw I've never been able to see the original jeff video since there are no copies that I can find on youtube
Also what exactly happened to scooby with his doxxed information? What did the information do that made his life go out of order?

youtube.com/watch?v=UlH-_nvGIkE

There never was a video

god I hate Jeff even more now
what a fucking faggot

scooby is german?

i like gooby a lot, hes def on trt/ some type of gh/peps

He's a kike.

can someone tell me exactly what it was that made him leave? Ive heard several different things

People sent scooby death threats and shit after some /sp/ faggot doxxed him

Some dude even went to his house and took some pictures iirc

My god, Scooby is the best thing that ever happened to this board.

What a man child
>WHY ARE MY PECS BIGGER THAN URS
>Y ARE MY BICEPS BIGGER THAN URS
>ROIDS ROIDS ROIDS

this guy is fucking pathetic

he still lurks here from time to time

this

Comedy gold.

youtube.com/watch?v=rXUnyYTkpD4

he might be lurking right now ;)

is this the puzzlemaster himself?

hey gooby thanks for the help

He's a faggot biggot. There's a soda in his fridge yet he preaches how soda is bad? I'm seriously disgusted by Scooby, don't like him at all

>this realllly reallly important photogapher is going to flight me to anTTartica this week, I think that's in canada..

god how I wish I could see the jeff version

he lives with his husband tho, maybe he likes it? I don't know user you could actually try and see the brighter side of shit

>wheredoyouthinkweare.jpg

Scooby has been nothing but a cry baby lately. People pointed out in his latest video that he was feeding the trolls. His response:

>WAHHHH I AM NOT FEEDING THE TROLLS NOR BEING TROLLED!!!!!

Seriously, Scooby. I know you are lurking. Stop being such a crybaby and get back to the awesome guy you are that gives excellent fitness advice.

I'm glad other people agree. I really like his old videos where he wasn't so pretentious about lifting, and he seemed really happy all the time. A lot of his recent videos are him attacking people, absolutely shitting on certain diets/work outs/people, and just being a dick in general.

Fuck off harrington
You're not that clever dan