I see a lot of weak hands at the moment. A lot of kids. Kids that should be following their hearts...

I see a lot of weak hands at the moment. A lot of kids. Kids that should be following their hearts. And their hearts know that BAT can never go wrong. Don't fall for the manipulation, don't be a blowhole. Cling on for tomorrow and your faith WILL be rewarded.

BATS GTFIH

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/BATProject/comments/746b1w/seem_that_we_will_have_a_workaround_release_on/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i am hodl it

They need to be punished.

Mercury got delayed if you didn't see the message. It's somewhere here on Biz.

BAT literally is the fucking asshole that keeps on being a fucking asshole. Fuck BAT.

It didn't get delayed, it will be available for preview, ie. downloading and using, tomorrow.

Crux of the release is available tomorrow. fuck bat? BAT FUCKS (YOU)

What does Roland have to do with BAT?

reddit knew that it would be delayed way b4 biz.. step up ur game

reddit.com/r/BATProject/comments/746b1w/seem_that_we_will_have_a_workaround_release_on/

nothing but rolento has a BATon you nobat brainlet

I'm not investing in something built by a guy who fought same-sex marriage. I don't care if he invented Javascript. There will be many moon missions ahead with other coins, I'm not hitching a ride to this one.

holding 2k BAT. but I'll admit I'm a brainlet for fucking up his name. truce?

You sound like a skinny weak soy boy

Yeah, believing that the term "marriage" should be reserved for heterosexuals whilst still granting every other conceivable legal right to homosexuals is such *awful* bigotry. I hope you also stay away from any product with connections to the Middle East, Asia and/or Africa where gays are still whipped, imprisoned, beheaded & strung up from cranes.

Didn't know this about him... now I like him even more, thanks!

I'll go one better and offer you a BRUCE. cheers m8

Some of my best friends are gay and I completely support same-sex marriage, but it's not like the guy called them all faggots and told them to go suck a dick. Who gives a fuck.

The guy is retarded (er, "religious") but I don't think it'll stop him from helping get this project off the ground. Liking the project doesn't mean I like him as a person.

Sounds like a smart dude. Bought even more BAT.

>tfw bought elix at 48 but dropeed to 4415 right after

I'll even throw in some OC Bruce going to the moon for good measure. Oi oi oi.

and here we have the exhibit of the true bigotry

Sell this shitcoin now and cut your losses. Mercury is already priced in, and there won't be any hype-induced pump after the disappointment of the delay.

YOU LIED TO ME BIZ YOU FUCKING LIED TO ME

Dude... Come on.. he could be clubbing baby seals to death, and id still be getting more BAT. People will call you a faggot, but so what? Use 50 dollar bills to wipe away those sissy tears while the poolboy sucks your dick dude, fuck poolboys get money

>fuck poolboys get money

this fucking guy gets it

Morality aside, I don't trust the dude's judgement. He headed a Bay Area tech company and fought against same-sex marriage, no shit he was fired in that environment. If he had any savvy he'd have kept his bigoted views to himself.

After that fucking debacle with whales eating up the ICO in seconds and its subsequent massively inflated market cap (which has totally already priced in Mercury), I can't trust he'll ever make the right business moves no matter how good the tech is.

>He headed a Bay Area tech company and fought against same-sex marriage, no shit he was fired in that environment. If he had any savvy he'd have kept his bigoted views to himself.

Come on man, this is a fucking joke right?

Oh wow, just because this man doesn't agree with us, does not mean companies should be able to fire him....

Someone not feeling safe to express his views in the workplace is literally what i'm trying to fucking fight. We don't have to agree with eachother, or even meddle in eachothers personal lives, but we have to be able to work together. Jesus fucking christ.

This is fucking BULL SHIT. I've been waiting for 3 months for this day and it looks like I'll likely still have to wait 3 more months. All I want to do is double my stack you fucking niggers, is that too much to ask? I've been researching this coin and am fully confident that it will go up in value due to the invaluable system and technology it brings. But OH JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP, some literal shit infested coins like elix or ODN get to shoot up to the moon.

Fuck this, this is incredibly discouraging

yeah I'm pulling out for the time being. It will have multiple dips and probably drop in value until it gets closer.

These guys have absolutely no interest in what price we are trading BAT for. They only care about developing something new and exciting. Guess we'll hold a little longer, would have been nice to see the gains though