How true is this Veeky Forums?

How true is this Veeky Forums?

cracked.com/personal-experiences-2300-swole-culture-perils-my-bodybuilding-addiction.html

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/BV7CG
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

archive.is/BV7CG

Stupid nigger.

I havent really read it but I think I know what it's going on about.

You shouldn't base your life around lifting, lifting is simply a pass time. If you have a choice between hanging with your mates or going for a workout you should always hang with your mates etc. It doesn't matter if you miss a workout or miss 2 workouts etc. Unless you are a proper fatty lifting is just a hobby. Don't waste your life lifting thinking it will give you a better life as its odds on that it won't

so is there a pic of him?

>14 inch biceps

>14 inch arms
>"Bodybuilder"
Apex kek

>that's where he found out he had muscle dysmorphia
>muscle dysmorphia
I'm surprised this is actually a specifier under Body Dysmorphic D/O. I would figure it was some bullshit V##.## diagnosis.

>14 inch veiny biceps
>bodybuilder

>cracked
What is this, 2008?

Why does it seem like clickbait sites have a vendetta against lifting?

hes probably a manlet

because most people are out of shape and it's easier to justify it than do something about it, so an article that supports your bullshit is something you'll probably read and pat yourself on the bat

money

Mine are 14.5 (t-thanks SS) and theyre compliment-from-normie tier, not normies-are-shitscared tier

>This is not to say that all bodybuilders are addicts, of course. Millions of people can pursue it as a hobby without getting sucked into a pit of obsession that ruins every other aspect of their life. Maybe the difference for someone like Brian is just a matter of getting started for all the wrong reasons -- insecurity is a beast that only gets hungrier as you feed it.

lol, there's an increasingly worse obesity epidemic but it's people who work out that have mental issues

kys fatties

OP did this article pop up on your Google now feed too?

What do you expect? Fatties have to continually find some way to deflect the negative attention away from them.

>cracked.com
ishyggydyggy

>cracked.com

they hire nu-males.

>cracked

I am compensating my autism

>read article
>guy says he was a medium shirt size with 14" arms

Wtf. Was he even lifting?

>cracked

It's a SJW cuckfest now

>cracked

sage

You shouldn't base your life around socializing socializing is simply a pass time. If you have a choice between hanging with your mates or going for a workout you should always wok out etc. It doesn't matter if you miss a hang out or miss 2 hang outs etc. Unless you are a proper autist socializing is just a hobby. Don't waste your life socializing thinking it will give you a better life as its odd on that it won't.

This is a picture of the "man" that wrote this "article"

looooooooooooool

working out for 5 years too

So for these measurements is it assumed that you will be trying to make your arm as big as possible by flexing and contraction?

Remember when Cracked used to write funny articles?

Yeah, I loved Seanbaby

I'm watching that megsquats video right now....

Yes, of course

wait, so that's "Brian", or just the author?

I really want to see what kind of manlet gave up at 14in arms and thought he was too big

WHAT HAPPENED

SJW.

It all started going down hill with that faggot whose name I can't remember but whose articles were just sad cunt bitching about growing up poor and shit.

David Wong (Editor In Chief), John Cheese ("10 reasons me being a poor alcoholic growing up makes me better than you. By the way, I was an alcoholic and I was poor.") or Adam Todd Brown (I'm fat so I know music better than you, did I mention I am fat?")

Those faggots ruined Cracked.

Remember when Cracked was good? When Swaim videos were legitimately entertaining? I do.

Nope it's Cracked, it spirals pretty quickly into "lifters are dudebros who should be hated!" These people hate anything that might be perceived as "masculine" in any way and you can bet your ass that sooner or later an Anita Sarkeesian type will show up to tackle "misogyny in America's gyms"

I have the original "Rio" drawing Swaim did for an article about music and for the love of fuck, I can't remember what the article was about, but I asked him for the drawing and he sent it to me.

That guy was deck.

Based user

Yeah i'm compensating for my crippling self-esteem issues.

Fuck you

>bouncer
>can't roid because of drug testing
total bullshit. Every bouncer I know is a total juice head. Hell, what kind of nighclub/bar drug tests at all, let alone for PEDs? about 90% of food service employees using drugs of one degree or another, plus testing for steroids often requires blood testing.

Blood testing or a more than usual amount of urine.

Army testing standards for drugs was 30ml.

Roids was 60, in 2 bottles.
Commanders have to special order roid tests on grounds of suspicion.

I was my units piss test guy for 3 years, never seen it happen.

>talks about how it's an insult to be asked why you don't deadlift
>claims he still found wearable pants because he "mainly focused on upper body"
>14" arms
I sincerely hope this guy was reverse e-statting to make himself look less shitty, because otherwise anyone who actually lifts knows he's full of shit

A full test for every banned substance costs several thousand dollars per test, even The Olympics can't afford to test every sample of every athlete(the only test winners and a few random athletes), with piss tests they just test for abnormally high testosterone levels since that's comparatively cheap

SJW and feminists instinctively infiltrate any subculture thats popular with young men and then ruin it, just ask /co/, /v/, /sp/ or the metalheads on /mu/

That was actually a serious article. Well done, Cracked.

I haven't actually measured my biceps, how big are 14" arms?

I'm 100% sure that this bodybuilder is a curlbro and calls himself a bodybuilder the same way obese kids call themselves powerlifters on Veeky Forums

Not DYEL mode but definitely nothing to brag about. 15 is the minimum you should have before you start feeling like you accomplished anything.

>metalheads

I thought they tried the metal scene but failed

>metalheads on /mu/

Fuck me, metalheads have become such soft faggots these days.

Have you ever been to metal-archives? The admins are literally SJW caricatures.

I know I'm compensating. I'm so fucking angry all the time. I'm angry at a lot of things, mistakes I made, people I let control me, time I've wasted, all those times I let people see who I was and they left me to eat shit. I'm awful, and I know it, but I'm not the biggest shit stain on this planet so long as I can just keep to myself and not hurt anyone like I've hurt myself. So the lifting and running is just a way to keep me from actually losing it completely and shooting up Chuck e Cheese.

14" is pretty sure imo

>DYEL

>fatceps

bodybuilding is bad, mmkay?

"You may make her squeal when you pump her ass full of your cum, you may make her call you daddy as you spit on her and slap her, you may make her scream your name out when you pin her against the wall to fuck her harder - but when she comes home and cleans up, I'm the one who's cuddling her. Who's the real winner?"

i am, bro. i am.

Kek is this from something?

Yeah.

Things started getting pretty equal there, you know, representation and all.

Not like this fat phobic meathead circle jerk.

Why are DYELs allowed to live?

The fuck, girls would avoid him? Brah. Whoever the fuck they got to talk must have some Jeffery domer vibe or some shit because when I hopped on my female attention rose 10000%

World of aircraft is where it started. Kek is what the alliance see when horde says lol

>practical uses

>implying a body builder couldnt do exactly what the faggot was doing, but only exponential stronger.

Dont know if there any legitamacy to the speed portion

Kek. I love this muscle size = no mobility meme

Jesus fucking christ.

Your not serious are you?

>Dont know if there any legitamacy to the speed portion
There isn't. Decathletes and sprinters need the extra musculature in order to generate their speed and power for their events. Yes, they're nowhere near bodybuilders in terms of muscle size, but to say the lanky dude is more athletic is dependent on the event itself, but largely nonsense

World of warcraft* But yeah im serious

when the majority are wrong they dictate what's "right"

Faggot
He was asking if the post he quoted was from something

Trackin.

Yeah man, when the suit came up I was sure they were going to mention difficulty with pants.

>cracked
Are you seriously expecting anyone to visit that link?
Why the fuck do you go to that site?
OP is such a fucking retarded numale faggot

Bur

>He doesn't know the formula for kinetic energy or impulse

Speed really is far more important than mass, just compare a bullet to a pineapple

It's funny watching secular humanists scramble to rationalize liking Burzum even though Varg is a big meanie who says mean things.

mirin 11inch arms with 3 inches of fat

>read article
>'this man had an addiction, but most people can lift without ruining their lives - be sane and sensible, kids'
>read thread
>'SJW PROPAGANDA NUMALES HATE LIFTING WHY ARE THEY PREJUDICED AGAINST BODYBUILDERS THE GUY WAS DYEL ANYWAY'

Veeky Forums pls

Except the human body generates kinetic energy as a function of muscular exertion. An increase in muscular exertion is attained by increasing the cross-sectional area (i.e. size) of the muscles

Yeah i don't agree completely but you can't tell me that people like rich piano and jay cutler are taken seriously by normal people

Nobody likes roided up freaks, the largest you should get is arnie size

Why is everyone so obsessed with fighting and mobility wtf

>Practice martial arts
>Everyone is DYEL
>Outweigh everyone by 50+lbs
>They always get winded during sparring
>My stamina and power beats their speed every
time
>Master tells them "speed can always beat power but power cannot beat speed"
>Can see their frustration

I feel bad for them.

>Master is right
>But they can never achieve needed speed advantage without dedicating their life to martial arts.

Did judo, Aikido myself and it could get hilarious.
Master could ragdoll me tho.

Agreed.

They're all higher belts than me too.
I can't imagine how bad it would be when I finally pick up some real speed.

Last time we sparred I kick one guy across the mat and injured another guy to the point where he fell to his knees. I felt really bad about it.

People in the modern world are obsessed with the idea of 'authenticity.'

Physical performances (e.g. sex and violence) are the focus of a lot of nonsense because they're the one thing in the first world it's very difficult to fake.

>You shouldn't base your life around lifting, lifting is simply a pass time. If you have a choice between hanging with your mates or going for a workout you should always hang with your mates etc.
Fuck you. Part of being an adult is choosing when to say yes to others and when to say yes to yourself.

A deal I make with myself is more important than whatever random people in my life wants me to do.

Because it's the idea of the muscles being "functional" beyond the task of picking things up and putting them down. There's the mindset that the bigger guy is to be protective of his mate/family/whatever, and not just the kind of guy whose muscular "functioning" ends at being strong enough to help a buddy move to a new home

That's almost a tenacious d lyric

>being able to help people move isn't functional
>being able to wrestle a strictly theoretical armed intruder's weapon away in imaginationland is functional

People who think this way are violent. They are LOOKING for a fight, and will invent one if they can't find it.

Nobody likes to feel vulnerable. Creating a reality in your head where you can still defend yourself or your territory from people who are much larger gives you a false sense of security

they employ cucks with high estrogen and liberal views who have white guilt and hate anything masculine

Everyone knows being able to move stuff is an expression of functionality, however these people also prefer multifunctionality. Otherwise it's considered vainglorious to spend that much time/effort improving the ability to do one single thing