See attractive, beautiful girls everywhere

>See attractive, beautiful girls everywhere
>Don't even approach them because I know i'm way too ugly and they would never be intereted in me
>Feel like shit
>See average girls, try my luck
>Get rejected
>Realise I'm too ugly for attractive girls
>Only girls that seem to be interested in me are UGLY landwhales. Not even in the cute landwhales.

Honestly, what's the point? I feel so discouraged from trying to go out and try to get with girls because I always just embarrass myself. I wish I was attractive. I would honestly give away ALL of my gains just so I could be an attractive 16-18 year old guy. All the do is get top tier pussy right and left and they're autistic fucks like everyone else.

You just see a girl like this IRL and you know that she only goes for rich, attractive guys and losers like me can only content ourselves by looking at her.

Girls are mostly interested in guys that other girls are into. Start getting laid and work your way up. Hookers are a good starting point. . The hottest girls you'll probably be able to get for free are single moms or cougars.

>The hottest girls you'll probably be able to get for free are single moms or cougars.

so literally the hottest girls a loser like me can get are leftover trash. Old, saggy sluts and disgusting single moms.

what's the point anymore?

Start off with ugly girls, build up test with all the disgusting sex you'll get. More test = more confidence.

Girls dig confidence.

How old are you right now?

>hookers are a good starting point
do not listen to this man

No shit. Shes really attractive and you're not. Have you only just realized this or something?

nigga u gay?

Think about this way you, would you date an ugly 300lb tumblrina whale? If you wouldn't stoop down to that level, why would hot, attractive girls go for trash like you?

what are your approaches llike? how are you talking to these girls? and are you talking to enough? its a numbers game pretty much for the non-chads.

Getting those are better than not getting anyone. Work your way up, dumbass.

post a picture of yourself i can assure you that simple changes can make you look much better.

I'm not saying she should. But It's still depressing af.

Is it though? I honestly would rather bang one super hot girl than 20 used up sluts.

>you know that she only goes for rich, attractive guys

Well with that defeatist attitude yeah

That girl is attractive sure, but you don't have to be an adonis. You'd be surprised how far you can get just by talking to her. All it takes is a little bit of charm and an ounce of social skills (and not being a disgusting sack of shit). Girls are just people user and in today's hedonistic feast of a society it's easier than ever to get with attractive girls.

Don't lists to the quality over quantity fags every sexual experience is just that, an experience. I've learned something new every time I've had sex. If you can have sex, have it unless you think you'll get aids or some shit. It will make you more confident and more importantly it'll make you better in bed when you finally find yourself an 8/10 qt dumb or drunk enough to sleep with you.

>numbers game

who wants to get shot down by anyone that is attractive though?

You need to toughen up. You either need to put in the work to be as much like Chad as possible or you need to put in the work and not mind being rejected by literally dozens of chads table scraps as he fulfills his insatiable appetite.

what if I dont want to feed the ego of some dumb cunt who brings little to the table other than looks

the idea of the numbers game is that eventually some hot chick will say yes to you. You're gonna have to get through a lot of rejections first before you land one if you're a non chad

i usto look at it this way too, but if you look at it like you are the male and you become sarcastic/dry and say everything with a straight face and treat her a level below you than it helps you past your stupid meme

you're not gonna make it if you think being rejected is a terrible thing. really though there are a million reasons why a girl would reject you hitting on her, why take it personally

believe it or not, going through lots of rejection isnt good for your confidence

you cant just get rejected 100 times without it having some effect on you mentally

Then I guess place your fedora atop your noggin, bid everyone a good morrow and leave wherever it is you're at.

Lol holy shit shut the fuck up

don't be so sensitive and take rejection personally

>>See attractive, beautiful girls everywhere
>>Don't even approach them because I know i'm way too ugly and they would never be intereted in me

I thought the same thing and i ended up a kissless hugless virgin until i was 24. When i did start getting a lot of attention i showed girls my old drivers licences to see what they thought and they all said how good looking i was when i was a teenager.
You aren't ugly you are just putting the pussy up on a pedestal. Unless you have some horrifying scars or disfigurement then you are just judging yourself with too high standards. You can get an attractive girl you just have to try.

>100 girls saying you're not good enough for them
>Don't take it personally ;)

You think you got it bad?not even landwhales are attracted to me!

>tfw I when realized lifting wont fix my ugly face

Her face is nothing special but dem titties. Hnnnng

woman were treated best in the kitchen era, taking care of the kids and staying in their 70s kitchen the whole day and doing everything for you as your tired from work, meanwhile talking to them through your newspaper not giving a shit what the kids destroy as she cooks because that is what it feels like mentally in real life even now.

>dont take rejection personally

oh, you're just being rejected on the most basic level there is

no big deal, you are just ugly, right?

maybe they are in a relationship? or just got their heartbroken and don't want to start a new one? or you forgot to wear deodorant that day?

realistically not even chad bangs every girl he asks out. also realistically you should know your level in terms of girls, if you ask out 100 victoria secret models while looking like seth rogan in knocked up, you shouldn't be surprised if they reject you 2bh

>plent of girls have told me that im handsome and fit
>self esteem still low as shit

>see qt girl
>cant bring myself to initiate a conversation with her

Nigga milfs are the best. They know their shit in bed, they are not clingy, they will buy you shit, they are awesome. You should be more respectful young boy.

I know that feel bro. The only advice I can give you is to just fucking do it. There's nothing to lose, believe me. I was just like you a few months ago until I broke the initial barrier. Now I do it without any problems.

>maybe they are in a relationship? or just got their heartbroken and don't want to start a new one? or you forgot to wear deodorant that day?
Maybe, but if if smells like shit everywhere it's probably in your shoe

the theory is it will all be worth it once you find "the one"

>go to club with friends
>wear a shirt a size too small
>walk up to a girl
>ask: 'how are you?'
>if its any response at all except for: 'fuck off', then ask the following question
>do you have a boyfriend?
>if yes, if you like a challenge try harder and tell her you're better looking than her boyfriend with a shit-eating grin and work from there or if you dont like a challenge just move unto the next
>if no; just kiss her

This literally never fails.

>if no; just kiss her
Confirmed it works OP. If you grab her ass too it's even better, if any beta white-knights try to "defend" her just knock them the fuck out with your superior meat guns and grab the bitch to fuck in the back alley

I'm going to post something that helped me.

That's not to say I don't still feel hurt and that I'm all good now; this just helped put me on the right path:

At the core of every man is Mars.
Mars does not rely on Earth.
Mars does not rely on Venus.
Mars is confident in the mere fact that it exists.

You have tasted the bitter embrace of the Venusians so you must take the aforementioned words to heart because the only solid rock you have to lean on is yourself.

Build yourself up.
Make yourself the strongest, most solid rock possible.
Realize that you are here for yourself, just like everyone else is.
Embrace your confidence because the only place true confidence comes from is within.

This guy is in sex factor and he is doing really good. Even girls like like him, he has zero gains and he is easily the ugliest faggot I have seen in a while. But damn even I wish I was him when he could stand not to cum 3 minutes straight while 2 girls worked his dick.

this may work but only in clubs

>some actual good advice
delete this

>usually don't care at all about having a gf and whatnot, very content just being on my own
>go to japan for a few weeks on vacation
>before this I thought jap girls were average, basically just on par with white girls
>when I get there I'm blown away by how many attractive girls there are, literally fucking everywhere
>they're all with their bfs, and most of the time the girl looks like 8/10 or higher and the bf looks like a 5/10 compared to western standards
>young girls, older women, all of them look amazing
>even though I loved the trip I had slight depression about not having a cute japanese girlfriend

gotta confuse the dink right babe

Anything with lots of alcohol and lots of music.

Niggu don't force yourself unto her. If she doesnt want to kiss you she'll turn her head and that's when you stop. Then you just move unto the next.

I did a challenge with one of my friends one night to see how many I could pull in 30 minutes and the number was 7 and I did it like that. That was before I even lifted and I looked average as fuck.

>as you were

Stop being faggots.

I'm a 6/10 at best and I've banged 20 girls in 4 years ranging from 5-9, most of them falling at about a 7.

Girls want swag, not looks. Believe in your mind that you are a 10/10 and your attitude will change. Girls have to believe that you think you're God's gift to women.

But what about if a landwhale is the one offering it? Should I just get my Ahab on?

Reminder that if you're not male model tier, life isn't worth living.

paying them doesn't count user.

> be qt3.14 fit girl
> constantly hit on by
> vidya neckbeards
> skinnyfat dyels who think they should get a medal for eating only enough calories to sustain themselves and not getting fat
> Chads who only want casual sex
> bitter 45 year olds single dads who divorced their first wife and want to validate their choice by fucking younger women

It's hard for girls who are interested in a lifelong relationship, not casual sex. When I tell men that I won't have hookup sex and I'm looking very long term, 99% of them scatter

All is as it should be, natural order must be maintained at all cost.

Noice

A functioning human being who isn't projecting insecurities on Veeky Forums, man this is rare.

Go home robots

You have an unnecessarily bitter view of the people around you.

Even ugly girls expect a Chad now.

Welcome to the sexual revolution baby.

It works in my favor since I am good looking but I am also married so don't act interested in them at all and they seem to come to me because of it. Which I then promptly reject them because I already have my perfect girl.

Dating is difficult. For the divorcees and Chads, they can have their casual sex, but the others I feel empathy for.

It would be so easy for the dyels and vidya basement dwellers to be really hot. Just stop eating skittles and mountain dew, and go lift at a gym. It pains me to see perfectly good men wasting their potential like that.
> If only women could overlook my body and look at my inner beauty
Stop it. Unless you have a medical deformity, you're probably not ugly, just overweight or sedentary. No one wants an overweight or sedentary bf