What is the best form of row you can do?

What is the best form of row you can do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qubKrfhwYHw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Wide grip chin ups.

If you take in to account the significantly increased weight you can use, Yates Rows are the best

Neutral grip ring rows.

What are Yates rows?
I maxed out on dumbbell rows at my gym (38kg) it's a small gym. I need to replace the dB rows with another horizontal movement.
I was thinking about chest supported dB rows (using an incline bench) or barbell rows

I've been doing pendlay rows as part of SL but my form keeps getting shittier the more the weight climbs. Should I just go back down a shitload until I can maintain proper form and start building again from there?

Honestly doesn't matter for 99% of the people here. Pick one and get good at it. Any of them will make your back big and strong.

>What is common sense

Yes.

I don't have it.

Youtube it m8. Basically they are rows at a relatively high angle.

The best row is undoubtedly the seal row, also called a chinese row by wling faggots that saw their favorite twink doing it on hookgrips youtube channel

youtube.com/watch?v=qubKrfhwYHw

That's impossible to do at a commercial gym

no it isn't

why wouldn't you just do some chins/pullups? better ROM on lats too

because OP asked for rowing

chinups and pullups are definitely the best bang for you buck, but sometimes you feel like rowing heavy ass weight

The actual on water sport. It produces the most lactic acid and is one of the worlds most demanding endurance and aerobic based sports. It heavily engages the core and quads.

Nothing else with the word 'row' in it is as beneficial.

>It produces the most lactic acid
Why the hell would you want that?

rowing kinda feels stupid
i'm not sure what rows would give me if I already did heavy vertical pulls + facepulls + deads

facepulls is my most improved exercise, ive gone from 15 pounds to 65 in 13 weeks, why is this

dumbbells

You're probably using your arms instead of your rear delts

Beginner gains. You are obviously not gaining another 50 lbs in another 13 weeks time.

because you had weak traps, rhomboids and rear delts from rowing (which is mostly lat dominant but still has less lat activation than a vertical pull)

i do exactly as this guy says

why not just go barbell m8? Is it that small?

>that dyel trying to sound superior to others

Fatfag detected

Scott Herman is dreamy

That's not even a facepull.

Skelington assuming defense stance

OFFICIAL ROW POWER RANKINGS
BEST
>chest supported, dumbbell
GOOD
>barbell rows (pendlay or otherwise), seated
FAIR
>plate loaded row machine, pull downs
POOR
>Yates row

I fucking hate rows. There's no way to keep any kind of decent form while doing them. Can I just replace them wholly with weighted chin-ups?

Are face pulls and palms-up cable rows essentially the same, since they both work the same muscles and external rotation of the shoulder?

And to answer OP, heavy dumbbell rows or kroc rows

No it's not, my gym has a bench set up specifically for this row

/thread, most people do barbell rows with shit form and are on their way to snap city, stick with dumbbell and focus more on pull-ups or lat-pull downs for better lat gains.

>I fucking hate rows. There's no way to keep any kind of decent form while doing them. Can I just replace them wholly with weighted chin-ups?

Stick with dumbbell rows, they're the easiest to maintain good form on, others belong in the trash.

1 arm dumbbell
/thread

That's a rear delt row, not a facepull, since you don't have any external rotation.
You should do like Omar Isuf says, I changed from doing rear delt rows to proper facepulls a while ago and I don't regret it at all.

You're wrong. Just ask Isley about it.

What's small?
I don't think barbell rows are the best for back development
Something chest supported or single handed is far superior since you can target your back more effectively

Well not all gyms have this luxury faggot

Jesus, i hate competitions like this with heavy metal to show how extreme lifting weights is.