/fit Salon - no homo Edition

Who nice/shitty hair here? Hair rate bread. Post your routine.

>1x356 shower a year
>0x0 shampoo or soap

Anyone else a cheap fuck here too? I try to get my shit cut every 10-12 weeks...

I need advice guys, my hair feels like steel wool and I've got dandruff.

Dandruff shampoo wasn't working so I don't use any hair products anymore, dunno what to do

Your steel wool hair could be cuz genetixs. Something you could try is tell your barber to thin your hair out a bit. They use these weird scissors that cut every other hair so ur shit gets thinned out.

Can't recommend any shampoo or anything cus i never use them.

Thinning it just makes it worse.
I guess I'm just fucked

Balding like fuck. Finally just started buzzing it.

>all these dudes who claim to care so much about their appearance not using shampoo

Seriously guys? Go to a salon - a GOOD salon, not your neighborhood barber and ask for the right shampoo you need. Dry hair, dandruff, oily hair, itchy scalp, whatever is wrong with you can be fixed if you try.

I'm 22 and balding also.. life sucks

this does not belong on Veeky Forums

Its part of Aesthetics, you know the thing that Zyzzabcd and Jeff Manseedinbum started. Like hello, earth to newfag. You even lift brah, or do you just browse fit's CBT's to jack off to hard supple bodices?

I've been trying no poo for a while, only using conditioner.

Shitty genes

>actually fell for the no shampoo maymay
>having smelly hair on top of your pajeet smell

disgusting

I got good hair but need to get it cut when I get time off, thinking of doing a faded undercut like always

Your hairstyle looks like a wave. A gaywave.

I don't use shampoo because when i do use it. Any and all hair gel i apply after doesn't let my hair remain cohesive. I can't keep the look i like if u shampoo.

My names not Pajeet, it's Mr. Pajeet to you. Bastard bitch.

Pajeet keep that dirty hair hidden under your smelly sikh

kek

How the fuck do you hide hair under your skin? I know your mother can fold her hairy labia flaps into her vaginal canal. Alas, user i cannot do this with my head hair...

I stopped using shampoo two months ago and I have thick coarse hair. I use keratin conditioner every day and its a lot smoother and manageable. Also the conditioner wash doesn't leave my hair oily or have that matted unwashed look

>doesn't shampoo
>uses product

The whole point of your retarded hair meme is to avoid using product.
All the product build up that doesn't get washed out from just water will destroy the hair.
Having a shitty head of hair, on top of your shit skin will surely make for a more fun ride in life. :3c

He meant those retarded head covers you shitswimmers wear

Also when I style my hair I use a little bit of leave in conditioner to "wet" my hair and then follow up with gel. Both water based and comes out very easily. Hair stays perfectly styled from 8am to 12 midnight when I get off my second job. Then stays perfectly fine after lifting

Disgusting

>pajeet
>doing nopoo

somethings not right here

No Pajeets use shampoo or soap.

I didn't say skin you illiterate fuck, get back to the streets and roll in your filth

Fucking use shampoo slumdog millionaire, fuck I can't imagine what you smell like