OMG

OMG is one of the most promising coins for the next few years.

The market they are entering processes over 17 Trillion dollars a year. OMG plans to undercut these fuckers like Visa by at least 2.5%.

They have established merchants with over 37 Billion revenue per year ready to move onto the new payment gateway. This will generate income for token holders as they stake to verify transactions.

They have government and institutional support. They are talking with the central bank of thailand.

They are in one of the fastest growing ecommerce regions in the world.

Vitalik money man Buterin as been working with the guys for years. He is selective with his work and is one of only two ICO's he has been involved with.

They will be integrating a decentralised exchange so that all currencies and tokens will have immediate liquidity and can be spent in the merchants preferred currency. All of these transactions will generate income to the token holders/stakers.

Look at the fucking team, Jesus Christ it's like a wet dream.

If you don't hold at least some OMG you are literally a moron or you hate money.

The price has dipped from its ATH and is a great spot to buy in.

They are releasing their white label wallet in Q4

They just had the fifth largest banking conglomerate in the world give them the tick of approval.

What the fuck more do you faggots want.

Reading material:

pbg-assets.s3.amazonaws.com/editorial/pbo/201708/20170817-pbo-monthly.pdf
reddit.com/r/omise_go/comments/70tg7y/omisego_network_penetration_and_token_staking/
reddit.com/r/omise_go/comments/74795v/putting_things_in_perspective_where_does_omg_go/
medium.com/@jun_omise/omise-omisego-strategy-vol-01-5c7269bb2008

I love OMG, only have 968 tho and not planning on selling for a long time.

>The market they are entering processes over 17 Trillion dollars a year.

...and that is?

My bags are heavy...

You sound desperate.

Payment processing

You sound like one of those morons I was talking about.

Here's the problem with your premise: A 2.5% undercut is nothing. What prevents VISA, who already has all the infrastructure and clientele in place, lowering their rates 2.6% or more?

>zero fucking product
>$1b cap
Not saying it wont be good, but ima hold off for a bit

ummmm they operate at a loss? Do you know how expensive traditional payment processing is?

You think a minimum ~360% reduction in transaction fees is nothing?

I am not necessarily saying OMG will kill Visa, but they will certainly be taking a piece of that delicious 17 Trillion Dollar pie.

If Visa drops their fees by that much they will be in serious trouble.

Do you honestly think a corporation will billions of dollars in reserves can't sustain losses for a few quarters to kill off a fledgling competitor? You don't business much, do you...

You didn't say 360%. You said 2.5%. Make up your mind.

Are you trolling?

>OMG plans to undercut these fuckers like Visa by at least 2.5%.

^3rd sentence of OP.

Here's the thing, clown -They're being backed a consortium of banks in Japan and Thailand to make it work. They aren't a couple of gooks operating out of a bangkok slum.
Do you also understand what it would do to their share price if they decided to cut their operating revenue by 60%?
I think it's you who can't into business, newfriend.

>Do you also understand what it would do to their share price if they decided to cut their operating revenue by 60%

Where the fuck are you dipshits coming up with all of these numbers? How does a 2.5% reduction in feeds translate to a 60% loss of revenue? Do you morons even know what the actual fuck you are talking about?

If I'm selling a product for $100, and I reduce it 2.5%, I'm now selling it for $97.50. I didn't lose 60% of my revenue, I lost TWO POINT FIVE FUCKING PERCENT.

Jesus you are stupid.

You're just trolling or too retarded to understand the context of his comment. He obviously meant undercutting the fee Visa charges merchants, approx 3.5%, down to 1%.

VISA isn't selling a product they are skimming money off products being sold. If you still 100$ product and VISA takes 3% they get $3. If OMG has 2.5% lower fees they only take $0.50.

The absolute state of a brainlet

I am not trolling, as I actually understand how the fuck percentages work and was genuinely confused by his post.

Perhaps OP shouldn't be a total fucking retard and explain that their goal is to reduce a 3.5% fee to 1% which is a SEVENTY ONE POINT FIVE PERCENT reduction, not a 2.5% reduction because he can't into basic math.

Christ it's like you shills expect everyone to be as retarded as you are.

imagine holding off on ethereum in 2016 cuz muh bags are heavy and then February 2017 rolls around and it's muh deposit is taking too long and it keeps going up - REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

The context he was using was enough for anyone with even a cursory knowledge of running a business to understand what he meant. That's if you aren't a socially crippled autist, of course.

That is what this board will become when this thing really takes off.

The autistic screeching will be deafening.

As someone who has run multiple businesses, you're dead wrong. If any potential competitor came to me and said "I'm going to undercut you by 2.5%" I wouldn't bat an eye because that would be well within the profit margin of virtually any viable enterprise. If they said "71.5%" THEN they'd actually pique my interest and I'd wonder wtf they were doing.

The fact that OP can't even properly articulate percentages destroys his credibility. And your defense of such a juvenile understanding of grade school level math just reinforces that loss.

Believe it or not, some of us actually graduated high school.

You shills are terrible.

OMG already had it's moon, now we are in LINK. Stay deluded OmiseGoys

There can be more than one moon mission.

OMG hasn't even begun to lift off.

hey bruh, stop making threads about OMG
if anons arent already in, they are probably waiting for an entry they are happy with, and if not i wish them luck with their other trading endeavors

Jesus you're a sperg.

Yes, he was technically wrong.

No, it doesn't undermine what he was trying to say. Omise are literally able to make a profit charging 1% merchant fees as opposed to Visa who are asking for triple that amount.

Stay poor, autismo.

Get the fuck off Veeky Forums you fucking dumb brainlet

fuck this coin I bet the staking was all a lie too, after the apple bullshit

They never said they were working with Apple, it was a meme.

Anyone that did just a little bit of research would have known.

We have people who are throwing money around without actually looking at a project properly and they will be burned.

Yeah dumped this shitty coin. You can always buy bck lower.

Say that to the idiots that sold ETH at 8, 14, 42 etc... There are plenty of them out there.

No this coin scammed me i bought at $12 and now what am I supposed to do??

>it was a meme
Its amazing memes have so much power here. Like come on anons you are investing actual fucking money!
No wonder its so easy to make money when youre playing against people like him.

Sell at a loss because apparently there is some kind of time limit on making profits...

Now you wait. If you have strong enough hands you will make bank.

I find it pretty frustrating but I guess they lose out in the end - so thats the silver lining.

I feel so sad for omisegoys. So glad i sold this pisscoin @10

fuck that HODL meme shit, i'm gonna sue june

How very american of you.

fuck you just sold at a massive loss. time to buy something legit like LINK or ODN

i pity the fools like OP. Fools full of bags. Bags that there are going to be holding forever. tTrying to persuade others to buy at 10 times lower price.

i pity the fools that consumed advertishment like there is no tomorrow and though they are clever

i pity you fools. i really do.

Try harder.

I feel sorry for you friend

Pity from a brainlet. Thanks dude I'll remember you this time next year when I'm branding my broads with omise logos.

>lower
its been hitting 200k resistance for the past day, i think nows a decent time to buy

You actually sold at $8? How can you even feed yourself with those weak hands?
You literally just needed to hold for another month or two and you'd be back in the green.

I'm so happy crypto is full of impatient children, they all make me rich!

OMG is kill. Will be pumped again mid 2018.

Just posting to laugh at you

wallet SDK due for release Q4 this year, functional wallet and blockchain will provide use case and a corresponding pump, most likely will be some more 'news' between now and then too. I don't expect OMG to be cheaper than $8 ever again.

tired of this "partnership confirmed meme"

This shit has hit it's peak. Filled my bags with LINK already. bye nignogs

Why not both?

>tfw literally only holding OMG & Link

Your brain is 80 in the bad way

>hit it's peak

Oh im sorry i see you are retarded

If anyone is actually selling. I was chasing up the order book for ages before I said fuck it and market bought at 202k

i got in at 9 and 10. hopefully this does 10x by plasma release

I like og memes so I bought OMG before the MC news and Apple memes.
50% link ($0,20)
40% OMG ($4,5)
10% XVG (63sat)

Does anyone have the "magazine" that predicted OMG at 700$?

64656C74612D762E7465616D

>How can you even feed yourself with those weak hands?

nice

You guys are delusional. Omise are confirmed scammers and omg will probably go below ICO price by the end of November. The jig is up, sell now while you still can

yes but it's still too expensive for me right now, hold those bags a little longer for me please

hahaha you haven't showered in a week

> 2.6% is nothing
Hahahahahah lmao, nobody can be this dumb. Holy shit

He unironically thought that it was only a 2.5% discount of 3.5%, not the 71% it is. Yeah, OP was wrong but this fuckwit was a sperg who couldn't deduce from the context that Omise was offering 1% merchant fees.

Why is it crashing?

I do agree with all these points and think OMG is a great project. I just don't think its worth close to a billion dollars yet. Not now with what it has. As quality products continue to roll out amongst the shit, stuff like Chainlink, interest will shift away from OMG like it is currently.

Let's be real here, the only reason the token is worth whatever it is is because that's what people value it has. In the current market state, it has near no underlying value apart from projections years up the road which may or may not be impacted by shit along the way like regulation,

OMG is a great coin but it's not bullet proof nor is the best way to make profit in the current state of the market.

Are you new?

Scroll down the list of alts, even BTC. Most of them are dipping, we are in a dip right now, if you cannot tell. Some people are even selling before segwitX2 to move their position into BTC before it happens in anticipation of making profits. Most likely, we'll see another bull run or a steady market around that time.

No shit I know why the alts are dipping. I'm just saying that OMG's hit a point where I don't see particularly good gains for an extended period of time. Stuff like the recent strategic investment didn't have a particularly large impact on the price, especially when you consider the impact of the McDonalds news.

It's becoming more resistant to news which might be a good thing in the REALLY long term, but if you're looking to make money now, nty

This being said, a year from now will be completely different because of the crypto time warp that see's minutes become days n shit

Not particularly no. Haven't been here ages either

I have made shit tonnes of money though

>wallet
No one gives a shit about a wallet
>blockchain
will take more than a year for OMG to migrate to its own blockchain. Plasma is not ready at all, vitalik said it

Because what do you expect? OMG to pull a 100% any time soon ? No, OMG won't be worth 2b$ without a working product. Do you want to be emotionally attached or do you want to make money? Let the reddit fags HODL their OMG and come back to it in year.

yes until eth comes crashing down because it is not 100% secure.

don't forget that vitalik audited the DAO code AND GOT FUCKED when it all got hacked.

ec20 is still amateur hour, that is why we have the likes of tezos and others coming in the next few years and they will totally replace eth.

so no, nothing based on eth is promising over the next few years, only the risk will continue to increase as the likelihood of a hack or flaw increases over time.

PnD ECs is fine, but you should not rely on any of them in the long term.

Alt profits go to BTC holdings

Shit forgot new season Narcos was out thanks for reminder user!

Agreed.

It's been crashing for ages though, nothing to do with the dip at the moment. This coin has been doing but going downwards with no sign of recovery. I want to believe this thread since I am bagholding this shit but I don't have to much faith in this coin desu.

tezos was a scam lol. you threw that money into a dumpster

Pacho herrera and chepe are amazing in the show. Enjoy

holy fuck this post just lowered my IQ by at least 60 points, I'm now officially retarded (basically I'm a bancor investor)

thanks, just bought 100k

lol you are going to regret that when OMG tanks to below ICO price

Lmao I love that the skateboard just had to be shopped in. This meme is mooning in my books.

Oh hell yes I love this coin

Holding 5075~

Watching it drop has been painful, but still holding. The FUD/anger at this coin has been out of control, though. Wish I could just fast forward 6 months from now.

Dude its at 8.89 usd chill out

it's a scam sell now thank me later

You need to FUD with more force, that is some weak ass, lame and lazy FUD.
Something like:

>this shit already gave everything it could give. Was a nice x10 run, now it will chill at 7-8 USD at most. I'm buying at 6-7 tho, you never know.

OMG and LINK seem like the only coins shilled here with real futures. Maybe ODN as well.

>his thread got no reply's so now he's just shitposting the image in threads

Here's your first (you)