Are crossfit/Powerlifter girls lesbians...

Are crossfit/Powerlifter girls lesbians? I really want to fuck/wife one but many are legitimate lesbos who want nothing to do with men

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UKzq1upNIgU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Are they?

most of them are butch lesbians srs a friend of mine goes to a crossfit gym and they're all very masculine and fuck each other

Literally... Why people still believing in this "workout system", and doing shit like this?
I mean, you don't have to be a genius to conclude that the result of such "exercise" will be injuries.

judging by all the ones I follow on instagram who have husbands and boyfriends, I'd say you're silly

Shut the fuck up

When will I get a fridgemode crossfit gf? ;_;

no shit dude, I looked at that pic and my first thought was "is she seriously expecting to come out of this without neck injuries?'

This is beyond dumb

She was actually in a car accident that broke her neck. The only reason she survived was because the amount of muscle she had built on her neck + traps via crossfit provided enough stability to keep her vertebrae from completely dislodging and causing her to become either a quadriplegic or ded.

I was on my way before I was hit with a mystery disease from a third world hellhole. Not a lesbian, but not going to lie, I'd consider being penetrated by certain instagram divas.

lesbians aren't real you dummy

Fuck swimmers, gymnasts, runners and volleyball players. Not many lesbians practice those sports.

>butch lesbians

dykes

where is this gym located??? asking for um friends and science.

Wait. I've seen this before...

lol. that is some good bait right there

youtube.com/watch?v=UKzq1upNIgU

... Just fuck dudes.

pedo detected

>he doesn't know the euphoria of dominating a "strong" womyn

Tfw I will never know the euphoria of being dominated by a strong woman.

>weighted plyometric box squat neck assisted ring pushups

How do these people exercise with so little equipment

Most crossfit gyms have a fair bit of gear. What you're seeing there is them repurposing stuff they'd already have lying around.

crossfitters confirmed for not understanding sarcasm

Crossfit's one advantage is that it allows you to get inside a dirty box for money without the shame of visiting a brothell.

brb crossfit