(P)ersians

>(P)ersians
>Couldn't conquer Anatolia for centuries even though they wanted to restore Achaemenids before Arab invasion
>Turks
>literally conquered Anatolia in 3 years and fended off European hordes for centuries
Hmmm
Why couldn't Persians be like Turks?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XkINjqLet-U
youtube.com/watch?v=lJLRSpju88c
youtube.com/watch?v=RV2z-3OwP74
youtube.com/watch?v=H2BmrnfB5O4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turco-Persian_tradition
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We were designed to kill European+White subhumans.

here's how a Turk deals with whites when they insult him
youtube.com/watch?v=XkINjqLet-U
here's what a (F)ersian does
youtube.com/watch?v=lJLRSpju88c

Honestly if a white subhuman tried to insult my race in front of me, trust me i'd fucking kill him and rape his family in front of him.

(F)ersians have no pride, since people who insulted him are white a (F)ersian would rather just suck their dicks.

youtube.com/watch?v=RV2z-3OwP74
another video in which white subhumans know their place

That second video made me so sad. Why didn't he do anything.

>Why didn't he do anything.
he's (F)ersian

Persians have class. I admit, you Turks are tough as hell. Very strong and impressive, but historically, you have not been filled with great poets or even scientists. We, Persians, while not being as strong as you, we have a better literary and scientific tradition; this is indisputable.

That guy you posted, he's like a lesser Ashkenazi Jew. We get back at the people who mock us the same way Jews do, but not on the same level, since we do feel remorse and guilt. He's going to give more aid to China to get back at the snow niggers. He already has (check it out).

>muh poets
who cares nigga we have rap
>scientists
we got rappers

>t*rks
>rappers
Stop appropriating BLACK people, Mehmet.

youtube.com/watch?v=H2BmrnfB5O4
we do have rap

>who cares nigga we have rap
Culturally, Turks are heavily indebted to Persians. Read this:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turco-Persian_tradition

Remember, Rumi was a Persian, and he was important to Turks.

Mehmet, we do not need to be enemies. You are picking the wrong guys as enemies.

a TÜRK has no allies but other Blacks
(F)ersians are wannabe cracker hence enemy

Wtf is wrong with you. First off, stop calling us (F)ersians. Second off, neither Persians nor Turks are Black, Arab, or White.

You are traitor of iranian nations, thats why why eastern iranians dont like persians, we must fight with turkic people and kick them off from Central Asia, and kill all turks and azeri

>Turkish holocaust rapping
Fucking kek. How is he able to speak so fast?
Also, question, what is the source of your extreme butthurt towards Iranians, to the point where you had to create an entire meme about them?

>nor Turks are black
dropped
>Fucking kek. How is he able to speak so fast?
whites can't rap. you would not understand

The Gulf Arabs and Jews are a bigger threat at the moment. The Middle East was more manageable when it only had Iranians and Turks are competitors and rivals. Now we have Gulf Arabs, who were irrelevant for much of history, gaining immense power thanks to Anglos, and Jews meddling in all of our affairs using divide & conquer strategies.

>are competitors and rivals
as competitors and rivals*

Turks and Iranians hating on eachother is fake as shit. You people literally have a boner for eachother and you know it. Ofcourse the Persians are the woman in the relationship.

The Middle East should go back to the good old days. Gulf Arabs and kikes are best as subjugated peoples. I'd rather deal with a stronger Turkey than Gulf Arab and kike scum becoming regional powers.

LOL

No honey, rumi was afghan

Turks are our brothers

>mods delete Anne Frank lewds but not this filthy roach rambling

are you black?

Afghan means pashtun, Mowlavi didn't speak a word of Pashto.

That may be the literal meaning when it was established, but as for now afghan means a citizen of afghanistan.

True, he was an Afghan Persian though, so Iranian Persians should also be able to claim him, as should Afghans.

He was faggot anyway who cares

In one of his Poem Rumi did wrote that he may speak "Hindi"(?) but was a Turk returning home, and that the others should not see him as foreigner.

This poem can be interpreted differently. Some Persian poets used "Turk" for "white skinned", "good looking", and "Hindi" for "black skinned". But why would he wrote "Speak Hindi" when we was referring to his skin colour tho.

Instead of fighting you should care for your iq 80 nation, and stop moving to Russia.

The Byzantine Empire was a lot stronger back then. The Byzantines and the Persians were pretty much evenly matched for ages. The Persians actually weakened the Byzantines before the Muslims arrived, though. That helped out later when the Seljuqs arrived on the scene. Persians played an important role under Turkish rulers, too. We Westerners thrashed the Byzantines later on, further weakening them for the Ottomans. Of course the Turks deserve their own credit, but this is obviously a bait thread.

T*rks are fucking idiots if they think they're black, though. They're West Asians with some other odd stuff mixed in. Very little in the way of Sub-Saharan ancestry.

Focus on getting the Middle-East sorted out and stop bitching with (F)ersians and kikes and whatnot.

He also supported the Mongols against the Seljuks, and his teachings created a group of fanatic idiots who do nothing but sitting in their houses and thinking about god.

>the Turkish shitposters ban is up
Hello my angry German friend, how is life?

>They're West Asians with some other odd stuff mixed in
it's not that hard to say mongoloid

It's ironic, because the Byzantinians managed to defeat the Sassanids with the help of the Kök-Türüks. Tong Yabgu Kagan attacked Caucasia, and turned the Sassanid castles and their supporters to a pile of ash. As he returned to Turan, he left his son behind to help the Byzantinian to fight against the Sassanids, and without him the lands who were conquered and given to the Byzantinians would have been retaken by the Sassanids. And one point the Kök Türüks even managed to take parts of todays province of Tahran.

They’re called manners, silly serf.

And also, before the Seljuks conquered Anatolia, they managed to defeat the Persian Samanids, the Turkic Ghaznavids, the Kurdish tribes in the east, and the Arabic Abbasids. They even attacked parts of north Caucasia, and even parts of southern Arabia. They had to deal with rebellious Turkmen tribes, and rebellious religious groups.

"Like waves in the sea, the Turks fell on the town of Chora (Derbent) and destroyed it completely. Seeing the terrible threat posed by this vile, ugly horde of attackers, with their slanting and lidless eyes, and their flowing hair like that of women, the inhabitants were seized by terror. Especially terrifying were the archers, who were skillful and powerful, and rained arrows down like hail then, like savage wolves, shamelessly threw themselves on the people and mercilessly cut them down in the streets and squares of the town. They did not even take pity on the children who hugged their slaughtered mothers, but sucked the children's blood like milk"

(Movses Kagankatvatsi. Иcтopия aгвaн Moиceя Кaгaнкaтвaци, пиcaтeля X вeкa (trans. and ed. by Patkanov). St. Petersburg, 1861.)

We love Persians.

Reza, he's trolling you

just Ignore.

We love you Turks too, qardash. 20% of our country is Turk, after all. Iran wouldn't be the same without them.

that posted survey is wrong too. 90% of turks love iran. but iranians don't like us back. it's okay, being turk is being alone.

Dear (F) people i decided to cease my (F) posting because one of you finally stood up against the white subhumans

Any anti Persian posting itt after this post means i'm not the owner of the posts

t. kara boğa

Don't let Internet trolling and ultra nationalists make it seem like we all hate each other.

every fucking thread turks are mentioned in

>Rumi
>Turk
That's funny given how much he and his son have left records on how they hated Turks for ravaging and destroying cultures and centers of learning as well as the general massacres against innocent people. But sure he was a "Turk".