What is this? It's been on my left hand for about five months and it won't leave. It came out of nowhere...

What is this? It's been on my left hand for about five months and it won't leave. It came out of nowhere, and my friends are disgusted by it.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.co.uk/Cuplex-Gel-5g-Treatment/dp/B00F430EYK/ref=sr_1_sc_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1465092159&sr=8-1-spell&keywords=cuplix
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Looks like a wart, but I'm no doctor

It's a wart.

Buy some cream for it or keep it covered with waterproof bandaids until it's gone

Alternatively, if you have health insurance the doc can take care of it for you

Stigmata

Duct tape that shit

Should go away after one or two applications

Leave the tape on for like an hour or 2 at a time

That's a Wart desu. I had a Plantar wart on my feet a few years back and wore these and it went away in like two days.

I googled it for you and it could be anything from a scab, wart, cancer, or bubonic plague

A wart.
I used to have heaps on my feet and one on my knee and my doctor burnt therm off with dry ice. It was painful as fuck but they all disappeared and i haven't had one since.

It's definitey a wart.

Before you waste money on them avoid the DIY nitrogen freezing kits you can find at a drug stores. They don't work I've used a bunch of different kinds. Duct tape it/bandaid it like people said and avoid touching it. Also don't cut it off, it can make it seep further into your skin and make it harder to get out. They're contagious so don't go rubbing it on people.

Don't listen to all these fags, it's obviously stage 4 hand cancer. Sorry m8 you have about 3 days to live.

If you're going to use nitrogen freezing, get a doctor to do it.

I had a wart on my wrist for ages, then I used this and it went away in 3 days. What works for others might not work for you so good luck.

amazon.co.uk/Cuplex-Gel-5g-Treatment/dp/B00F430EYK/ref=sr_1_sc_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1465092159&sr=8-1-spell&keywords=cuplix

google at home cryo therapy for warts
all you need is some disinfectant, some liquid bandaid or nail polish (to cover good skin), and a dust blower aerosol bottle + a straw to spot freeze the wart. may make two or three treatments but this easily and quickly allows you to kill the warts core to be rid of it permanently

You should cut your hand off.

Ive had a few warts. The DIY nitrogen kits always worked for me. Wth do you mean they dont work. You must not be doing it right.

Wow, my friend had the same thing! It looks just like a question for a doctor!

Psoriasis, maybe? or a wart, as others have pointed out. does anyone in your immediate family have psoriasis?

I had plantars warts get out of control. like they took over my feet for two years. Then one day I checked and they all disappeared.

Its a bellybutton

Underrated kek

I had a wart of my finger when i was young, picked at it enough where that it pulled out. Discarded the seeds and no scar. Direct that bullshit.

Def plague

You spent time on this, I'll recognize your efforts with a circa 2000 Pepe and a (You). Congrats, you've earned it!

I have one on my scrotum, what do?

Had warts on my fingers before. I used Duofilm. Works almost instantly.

trips don't lie, quarantine yourself OP

Looks like a cigarette burn to me.

same with me. had them all over the bottom of my feet and a couple on my thumb and wrist. then one day out of the blue i noticed they started peeling off slightly. i dug into the first i noticed (a large unsightly one on my thumb) and picked at it like a scab to find clean untainted skin undernearth. then i did the next and all the ones on the bottom of both my feet. each and every one of them peeled off like onion skins. after suffering from the stigma of warts for much of my elementary and middle school days up to that point this was a tremendous relief. one of the best days of my life even

>believes warts are a real thing and not just a hallucination.

Cutting them off always worked for me, but I've only had warts where there's really thin skin

just go to a doctor.
i t's probably a wart and then doctor can remove it with nitrogen ( unlike the things cou can buy in the shop, they use real nitrogen)

However, it could be a melanoma and that's why i would have a doc take a look at it

It's NOT A TUMOR

Warts clear the system in a few years(usually 2). Once they're gone you're immune from that type of wart. That even goes for genital warts