Fuck the normie way of life

That's it Veeky Forums. I am 22 and I am way too blackpilled (mgtow, girlpill, moneypill, lifepill, fitnesspill) and so close of droping out of college again and waste my life chasing Cryptos as I want to sell everything unwanted and live as a closeted neet. There is nothing good in the future and I just want to browse on chan sites, maybe talk to teenage girls on webcam apps and never contact real society again. I only have like 3k dollars but I feel with a few lucky hits, I'll be a millionaire next year going all in to good coins. Then my life purpose is complete other than reproduce. Fuck life in general.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/5UsVFmP
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Die.

Before you die, here's why you should look into Obsidian.

Obsidian is a project designed to utilize the block-chain to provide for anonymous services. The development team behind Obsidian is working on an application that can utilize the block-chain to allow for anonymous messaging, anonymous money transfers, and even the transfer of multimedia files such as pictures, videos, and music. Obsidian is more than just a token and the messenger/wallet application that the developer team is working on. Obsidian also stands to be a platform for developers to utilize so that they can build applications which stand to benefit from privacy.

You don't need marketers watching everything you buy, or police listening to & reading everything you say and share. If you want to spend your money on women and wine or arrange shitposting, you can get things done. Privately.

Imagine being able to purchase things off of craigslist without giving up your phone number or message vendors on the DarkMarket without using annoying PGP methods. Anonymous shopping on your phone for anything: prostitutes, drugs, nudes, and anything else your heart would desire. If this project succeeds, all the underworld will have a new playground for communication, information transfer and all sorts of other grey market enterprises activities completely anonymous (literally billions of dollars in data and business outside of the power of the government can become movable overnight when this project succeeds).

Now let's do some comparisons.

Status Market Cap = $95,425,810
Obsidian Market Cap = $19,050,349

Is Obsidian better? Take a look.

We are the Ethereum of Monero - the Monero founder is also a technical advisor. This is a 1/10000 type of opportunity and these don't come around often in life. Get on the rocket ship before it's too late.

try doing the opposite of literally everything in your post

and I mean everything

Its not easy when I no friends or connections from the past 5 years. Or they forgot about me. And fuck you I'll be at 10k sooner than I think, the most money I ever held at once.

You get weary of extremes rather quickly. Do more of what you want, but don't make that all you do.

You sound depressed. Seek help.

He did, he posted here.

I hope you're redpilled on the jews and marxism too..

>mgtow
>talk to teenage girls on webcam apps

kys

Untermensch

>3k
>crypto millionaire
>2017
Start wagecucking, you're not going to make it.

Pure ressentiment.

Not everyone can be a winner dude

Man just wanna rest. It's fine, OP, go rest, but don't make that all you do, because that way it's gonna lose its charm.

its like you want odn to crash

if youre literally not a millionaire already in crypto, or have at the very least ~ 200k, youre literally not going to be a multi-millionaire from this shit.

everyone knows about crypto now, the only way to get rich is to gamble shitcoins, there's no hope for the weaklings that think holding shittokens like omisego or chainlink are going to make it, every 6 months to a year something new is going to come out and thats where all the shittoken/alt money is going to go, and the hot tokens of today are going to be left behind along with their bagholders.

that's unfortunately pretty accurate.

If you put all 3k into winning crypto you have a chance of doing okay. Neet life is best life. I gave it up to become a normie, kinda regret it.

Positives: make decent money, have cute azn waifu, bought nice house that's gone up $80k since I bought it

Negatives: waifu doesn't watch anime or play games so I my life is pretty much boring now, plus I have to clean my house and do chores

One of my good friends never changed and was kinda creepy looking. Thought for sure he would never get laid much less married... fast forward a few years and he's married to a cute young girl that's a total neet too. He has fun gaming with her all the time.

>One of my good friends never changed and was kinda creepy looking. Thought for sure he would never get laid much less married... fast forward a few years and he's married to a cute young girl that's a total neet too. He has fun gaming with her all the time.
You put hope in my heart.

You won't get any sympathy from me.
And I don't think you will get sympathy from anyone here.

work harder, or if you can't take it, well you know what to do. Nobody gives a shit about you, in the grand scheme of things. You are not special .

He spent years depressed af because he thought he would be alone for the rest of his life, but honestly he was a really good guy and he treated all women like a they were a princess. Couldn't have happened to a better guy. There is hope, even though it could take a long damn time.

>t. Guy who lost money in crypto and is bitter

>I have to clean my house and do chores

That's a shame.

I did the same thing. Im 23 and dropped out of college on my last semester of law school. 2 months being a neet with my parents just browsing Veeky Forums, playing vidya, and going to sleep until 5 am. I could get a job with my uncle that could pay decently, but i have been delaying the opportunity to go and talk with him to get me the job, and i dont have a drivers license. Honestly i dont give a fuck. Life is shit and by just having a degree doesnt means that your life wil be easier after getting it.

Why chase after winners when you can know them in advance?
discord.gg/5UsVFmP

>doesn't watch anime or play video
>boring
LMAO @ your idea of interesting weeb faggot.

Don't forget to watch the blackpill on repeat

>literally literally
You have to go back

NEO is comfy

NEO is good