Stretch marks

Veeky Forumsizens, Im embarassed to be shirtless due to mayor scretch marks in my back, pic related its me. I need help if this can be fixed, surgery, whatever brehs just help.

Also how much protein should i get from whey, is 60 grams alot?

dude no one cares about that shit. I have them on my biceps, inside my chest/shoulder tie-in, and around my belly button from when I hit a huge growth spurt in high school. If you want to minimize, get a tan and rub bio-oil on them

Deal with it.

You can try rubbing cocoa butter on it, but until then...Deal with it.

Looks fine. Literally no one cares.

A chik took that pic and said that i should get it fixed and honestly, i cared about it before someone told me about it. Everytime im shirtless I try and stick to the wall

lol what a bitch tell her to take a pic of her thighs and see who has more stretch marks

looks pretyt cool actually. Don't mind it Bro

How can you say it looks fine? it goes up to half of my back.

I have the same thing in my lower back but I was never really self conscious about it until recently. Does this ever go away? fml senpai

Looking juicy bro. Thick. Solid. Tight.

Most tatoos look shietter than those marks, you're fine. Something you need to actually fix is to stop being an unsecure faggot.

Yooo That's what my lower back looks like. I used to be VERY self conscious about them when they were more noticable and still had colour to them.

I don't even worry about it now because they are faded. I worry about my skinnyfat physique more now

you look fine man :) don't worry about them.

desu they look kinda cool, almost like scars running up your back at equal intervals. Stop being insecure mang, you're good

just b urself

>Unsecure

t-thanks guys

Looks cool desu bro. Unique. Get a razor blade and finish the look on top.

Dude don't worry about it. Just remember stretch marks on a buff dude always look better than stretch marks on a fatty.

stretch marks usually go away on their own in a matter of a few years. nobody would even guess those were stretch marks unless you told them either. you have a nice body and have nothing to worry about you stupid lil shit

I have the same exact thing, senpai. You look fine dude. Own it. Think of all the shitty looking people in the world and youre blessed with this one small blemish.

Get tatted to look like a tiger shark.

I have them pretty much everywhere I grew, except for traps, and arms.

Legs are filled with them but it doesn't look terrible, only on the inner tighs near my dick are they worse and my gf doesn't care at all.
The only really bad spot is where my chest/delts insert practically over my armpit

>dude no one cares about that shit
>Looks fine. Literally no one cares.
>you look fine man :) don't worry about them.

these comments are great to help you deal with your insecurity but ultimately they are fluff because they are just lying to make you feel better.

i have bad news for you: 1) stretch marks are largely permanent 2) people can, will, and do discriminate against people with visibly noticeable stretchmarks such as yours.

do you trust a person who was so fucking fat their body got covered in stretch marks? past a certain point of overweight you just venture into "i'm a shit human being" territory and while its great that you managed to fix that one part of your lifestyle, the fact of the matter is that you were shit enough on the inside to let it get to that point.

those stretch marks are like the scarlet letter to let everyone know what a shitty fat shit you used to be.

luckily, theres plastic surgery you can get to rid yourself of the stretch marks, i'd highly recommend it.

I have them on my back and shoulders and I've never cared. Some people think they look badass senpai.

ignore this man he is trolling/autistic

Is this your first day on Veeky Forums? We're anonymous, we'd tell you if you look like shit.

You're literally the only person who thinks his stretch marks look noticeably bad and your post reeks of insecurity 2bh

Don't worry man. I have same strech marks at the same spot as you. My ex always called me as tiger

bio-oil twice a day

and a few months time it will bee gone

>is 60 grams alot?
No, alot is not 60 grams

stretch marks are easy to get rid off
just buy a cream op

You look fine.
That bitch was just jealous.