Is this physique what women want?

Other urls found in this thread:

mensfitness.com/weight-loss/success-stories/build-body-adam-levine
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

needs abs

Men are confused about Adam.
It's not his physique that they want.
It's him, himself.
He is the epitome of making women want him just because of his voice.
Tons of men are delusional that if they achieve this body with ugly tattoos and a full on neckbeard, women will want them.
But that's not the case.

Moral of the story?
Fuck women. Turn gay.

He's got the HEIGHT

He's got the FACE

He's got the FRAME

That is exactly what girls want. He also has money and is a good vocalist but even that doesnt matter when HFF is the real score

According to my dad who was a Chad this is the best body to get vagoos

It's not ideal but it's good enough for most women to consider it attractive.

thats not the moral of the story, that the moral of Veeky Forums

yes goyim this is what they want.

More tales of your dad the former Chad, please.

no. fuck him

Kek
He once told me that during his time in college he fucked the gf of the captain of the football team

He got into a fight, he got BTFO but k.o atleast three jocks

If we knew what women wanted we wouldnt be here, wed be getting laid right now

I wouldnt say he has the FRAME. Shoulder : hips ratio isn't impressing me. Definitely has the FACE. No clue about his HEIGHT.

His voice is annoying as hell. If Mike Tyson had that voice, do you think it would suddenly make him totally sexy? He practically already does have that voice and it sounds ridiculous. Adam's got good range and control though, and some damned good song-writing skills. That's what propelled him to fame, not the timber of his voice, which frankly sounds like something from Looney Toons.

Yes. It's what women want. But only because 95% of American men are skinny fats or whales. In an ideal world, Adam would have better delts and pecs. He's not far from ideal (for women). But we don't lift for girls, r-right?

still waiting on the Veeky Forums children's book, "Chad is my Dad"

so this is the skinny fag type bodies chicks like? good luck having him able to protect you or standing up to some douche for grabbing your ass at the club.

Pretty simple formula.

Be the top 20% of face aesthetics like AL.
Be the top 20% wealth like AL.
Be famous and 'talented'.

Not much more to it.

Not even women know what they want though

Oh shit you are right unless of course he has a gun

In and of itself? It's okay. Combined with status? It's effectively perfection.

Chad is a state of mind.

If you believe yourself to be chad, you will become Chad.

It is not a matter of body, but mind.

Source: Fuccboi fat frat dudes with hot gfs around my school

Who cares what women want?
What do YOU want?

why do you care what women want

do what you want

i want to be wanted by women

Chad is my dad by user

My dad whose name is Chad is really quite the guy. During family game night dad likes to eat pizza and reminisce about the good old days. Days filled with hanging out with Brad and Thad...

It also helps to come from a bit of money.

As dad gets up and spanks mom on the ass while getting another slice, I ask him a question. I ask "dad what was it like growing up as chad?"

>Dad said he wanted to go to the gym to get stronger, but if he went to the gym he wouldn't be stronger, just more musclebound, and less soft, and less cuddly.

His nips are not even

No.
What guys don't seem to get is female attraction is mostly psychological based. Not visually based like men.
Basically you can look like a fucking adonis but if your social/personality/confidence gains are shit women won't want to fuck you. However it's not like some fat fuck with a great personality will get pussy.
It's more of a fact of acting sexy, not just looking sexy.

t. woman

finish your sentence senpai

Nah. Pic related is one of the very few really attractive male bodies I've ever seen, mostly physique leaves me cold but this is genuinely impressive. Well done whoever this was.
Also OP, tattoos ruin that guy you posted completely.

>that guy

Well shit I genuinely have no idea who that is.

this nigger skips leg day

>one of the very few really attractive male bodies I've ever seen
>looks like a random skinny teenager

he skips every day by the looks of it

did you seriously just post your own photo and pretended that it's someone else
fucking dyels

mensfitness.com/weight-loss/success-stories/build-body-adam-levine

He posted his routine. Did body weight exercises mainly IIRC.
And no, I've seen skinny teenagers. That is not a skinny teenager.
Everything under genuine monstrosity is DYEL for Veeky Forums. Monstrosities are not attractive at all to women. Guys who lift and roid too much are like women who get too many implants - it gets ugly fast.

I'm deficient in the Y chromosome and I weigh maybe 110 pounds. It's a pic off a CBT a while ago.

>mensfitness.com/weight-loss/success-stories/build-body-adam-levine
Well he looks better there. Still, tattoos are not my thing.

Stop shilling your dyel physique, kid.

Your dad is as much of a faggot as the mirin stories betas

Christ man, you don't need to be so butthurt about someone not liking orc-mode. I'm just one person anyway, there are probably plenty of women out there who hate what I like.
But hell, believe what you want. I can't help it. That's why palestinian webcam forums are great and horrible.

Most women want that skinny kid's body. They don't want swole dudes. That turns them off. Swole dudes are only appealing to young men who grew up watching too many superhero movies and collecting GI Joes. For 90% of women, Adam Levine is perfect, even if he's DYEL to us.

Seriously, somewhere in between it the best. OP's pic is too skinny.

Yes but i don't care what women want. My biceps and delts give me all the companionship i could ever desire

Who gives a shit what women want? Women love my body right now because I'm big and lean but that doesn't mean I plan to stay here. Fuck that shit. If you aren't doing it to become what YOU want then you'll never make it.

>believing all women are the same
>believing what women say is what they want
Levine is attractive b/c of his face, fame and money, not his slightly above average body.

women want a bf with an attractive face more than anything else

low bf makes ur face more attractive

they dont care about your huge muscles if you're not cut.

>Levine is attractive b/c of his face, fame and money, not his slightly above average body.

He'd score all the chicks in a club based on his face and body and personal style. Take away his money and his fame and he'd still be in the 97% in any club. You're right to say that different women have different tastes, but Adam fits the tastes of 80% of the women out there, minimum. Some women may want a fat guy because they're insecure of their own fat bodies. Or a BBC because that's their thing. But Adam really is the benchmark that most of us should strive for if you want to maximize your pussy gains. Everything else is just a fetish for a minority of women.

Yes but the real question is how tall is he?

That is the real question. I don't know the answer. But he's not dead yet so I guess it's over 5'10"

Adam Levine Body Measurements:
Height: 6′ 0″ (1.82 m)
Weight: 77 kg (170 lbs)

As someone who has alternated between being a strong fat fuck and a cut big motherfucker and a big guy with a bit of a gut this is my experience:

women only care about biceps, and I suspect it is just to flatter you.

They seem to care more about:

1) getting fucked
2) getting cuddled
3) you not looking like a mongo in a suit

who gives a fuck what women want

he'd score all the chicks in a club because he's famous, you fucknugget

>Take away his money and his fame and he'd still be in the 97% in any club

no, take away his money and his fame and he'd be in the top 75% in any club, because most men in clubs are either ugly or very average looking. he would still have to put in effort to get laid, like everyone else.

So you think Adam Levine is only sorta better looking than the average guy? You're nuts. The average guy looks like dog shit. He's 90th percentile for looks.

oh look a delusional gym rat that cant face the fact no matter how much he lifts he'll never be able to fix his fucked up face

>this

>those sour grapes

protip: what women want in a man is relative to the other men available. women are highly attracted to traits that are heavily represented in the top 30% of men

20% of men are over 6' tall
20% of men earn more than $77k, $77k just happens to be where further income reaps diminishing returns
20% of men earn a bachelors degree or higher

the vast majority of other variables are also heavily dependent on the personal situation of the individual woman and highly variable given that make-up of her local male population but they mostly include the psychological makeup of the man, dependability, emotional stability and evidence of his social status being the most important

This is why women want any bigger and you will look like a try hard freak

If you aren't a total pussy you can bench 250 with that body

to normie women he has abs

And WHITE

No it's the status and money that makes him attractive. His appearance is average

he's got a weasel face

Oh man, I didn't know robots could get big biceps and delts!

Wrong

Ur dad is lying to you

No. They want his face, I.e. Prominent cheekbones, hollowed cheeks, slightly protruding gonials, a distinct brow and chin, great bilateral symmetry, a nice stubble and excellent harmony within the facial features.
They will take whatever body comes along with this face.

Adam Levine is one of many who shows that men with a low fave width to height ratio can be attractive and sexually dimorphic, although a compact mid face would certainly make him that much better at wetting panties.

-sluthate (SH)
P.S.- Go ER or start looks maxing Veeky Forums
Mewing, implants and leforts for days

He has a pretty low bf
Why aren't his abs showing?

He isn't really low bodyfat
His ass, abs and back store a lot of fat

/this
How do you achieve this type of body?

Girls want power.

That manifests in two ways: Muscles and Money.

If he has money, any body will do. Even a Dad bod, and women will go insane, because of the power he represents.

Most guys think women want "lean" and whatever the fuck the OP pic looks like, because he represents money. In reality, if he was poor, girls would despise him, because he would have neither physical nor financial power.

Guys, don't list to what women want. They're children, don't listen to them when they say what guys they think are hot, because they're not self aware enough to realize they're fucking idiots who have no idea about anything.
Cows don't know what the best cuts of meat are. Butchers do.