Who here does creatine? Would you recommend?

Who here does creatine? Would you recommend?

Other urls found in this thread:

newsmax.com/Health/Health-News/creatine-bodybuilding-virgin-killer/2014/05/28/id/573700/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's okay, retained alot of water and had wet shits constantly on it. The effects of it are so minimal. In theory it should give you more energy, but nobody can honestly say it was 100% the creatine that got them that extra rep or past that plateau.

want to add 5kg to your bench and 10 - 15kg to your deads and squats in one week?

take it.

dont?

don't take it.

It increases your work capacity and maximum strength. I would recommend if you want to get stronger faster.

Na I don't want to turn in my natty card

It won't give you more energy but it delays muscle fatigue slightly

But yeah man i do a line of creatine every day gotta inject sugar with it tho

Careful user

>It won't give you more energy but it delays muscle fatigue slightly

Nigger that's literally the point of it. It helps with ATP conversion, fucking retard.

Why are you basically rephrasing what i said and insulting me, weirdo?

don't reply to me or my wife's son ever again

newfag !!!

You fucking mouth breather, ATP is energy not muscle fatigue.

I dono. I just ordered some. I am right around the 1, 2,3,4 plate goals for my lifts, but recent progress has been slow.

> I got 2.2 lbs of micronized monohydrate off amazon for under 20 bucks, so if it helps at all it would be dope af

Everyone has different reactions to it. For some it'll do nearly nothing. For others it'll make your muscles fuller and help with fatigue.

It helps pull the water from your body into your muscle, which causes the increase in definition. I noticed a difference even being a DYEL just from the creatine. It'll take around 2-3 weeks to feel the effects and a couple months of 5g a day to see tangible results. I stand by it personally.

must not eat meat since creatine is in meat fucking dolt

It has been shown to increase balding (srs) so I wouldn't take it if I were you.

i think you are thinking of dht tabs

you're an idiot if you don't take it and probably working off 25yo myths about the stuff.

I am not sure I would go that far, but it has years of research and support.

I literally cannot take anyone in this thread seriously.

that hasn't even been proven fully but there is some evidence to support that it increases MPB in people who are already experiencing it.

isn't this the stuff that /r9k/ faggot got hooked on before he shot up his school?

I literally cannot take your sister seriously anymore.

> I just have to fuck her either sarcastically or ironically now

It literally hasn't.

Hard to say, magic 8ball says check back later

I couldn't find anything definitive one way or the other, but lots of anecdotal evidence that it does. I personally used it for about 2 months and someone that hadn't seen me those 2 months mentioned they thought my hair had thinned noticeably so I stopped taking it.

newsmax.com/Health/Health-News/creatine-bodybuilding-virgin-killer/2014/05/28/id/573700/

Yeah I mean it's all about the individual with shit like this. I had some really slight hair loss before I started and I still have only really slight hair loss after 3 months of 5g daily.