Support /ourcoin/

Here's a reminder to go on /ourcoin/ subreddit and start being more active! When people are researching coins they tend to visit the coin's subreddit at first. Let's do our part as ODN marines and put some quality content on there.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/ObsidianProject/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

reddit.com/r/ObsidianProject/

feel free to keep bumping this thread in the name of privacy. Of ODN. Of /ourcoin/

bump

Bumping.

Thank you kind user.

Cheers to /ourcoin/

bump

bump

bump

Obsidian is a coin that will revolutionise our privacy, because you can do many things after not just the messenger there, and they will be anonymous.

You can be sure it will not fail, it has as technical advisor maybe the greatest privacy coin Monero, and they are sure to not attach to a project that isn't great.

It is a platform that many apps will be on, and they will all be
1.) Unhackable
2.) Anonymous
3.) Increase value of ODN coin
4.) Market Cap is extremely low right now

There's really no time to waste if you want money, this thing will explode upwards TODAY.

Shut the fuck up, why do Pajeets have to ruin everything I buy?

Bump

So I should understand Obsidian as Ethereum with updated privacy?
Why does the end of that sentence sound familiar?
lmao

They punk'd me out of 2000 ODN I was supposed to get from the crowdsale. I entered, sent them the btc, got the info that I will get that amount after the tokens are available. Logged into the the platform 3 days ago, go to 'claim your ODN' and fuck me, 'no information of your contribution in the crowdsale'. Fuck this noise

talk to the devs on slack

Already have. Told me to send a mail to some blackstone in their project. Done that, sent the txid and still nothing. No acknowledgement, nada.

sucks man try fudding harder

not fudding, I want my sweet sweet 2 grand

>/ourcoin/
Come on man, respect yourself. Don't resort to retarded memes from the containment board.

Fucking stop already you retard, I don't think you realize that you're doing way more harm than good by shilling this shit so hard, you just come off as another scamming pajeet you idiot so fucking chill out and go outside idiot

Just creating more awareness for the community user. I don't like talking to myself over there. Me lonely.

His posts are probably intentionally FUD
And it's working
Bail user
Drop those bags