TFW no matter how many crunches you do, you'll still get cucked by a dadbod brit

>TFW no matter how many crunches you do, you'll still get cucked by a dadbod brit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qPOOzufOpcA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Chad got heemed.

Bisphings daughter is hot af

It was beautiful. I've waited a looooong time for this night

That was an incredible performance. Rockhold had no clue where he was by the end of it. Not unconscious, though. He raised his legs off the ground in the last few moments.

His wife is way better

That first left in this by Bisping was insane. This angle doesn't really show it but god damn.

I liked his wife better, had that Danerys look

CHADhold fought like a complete cocky dumbass , when he got dropped on his ass he should've pulled guard also. Instead he gets up with a stupid af twirl and gets ktfo

I expecting his family to look inbred & Hendos like 10/10s but it was the opposite, shocked

His new wife is a dime dude

>lift his head up with one hand so you can sock him in the chin with the other

i dont know shit about fighting but that was pretty cool

Damn, so his kids from his previous marriage & his new wife were up there? Lol

Same body type as mine.

Wouldnt really consider that a dad bod just a person who wants to be strong and doesnt want to count calories like a faggot.

>dadbod

nice eyepoke at 0:10
great ref
>ufc
>sport
kek

>beat pissping before
>embarasses Chris
>has the chin of a chihuahua

Retard

first thing i learnt in boxing was a jab and bring it back to protect yourself or tuck your chin and keep your shoulder high luke did neither his boxing ability is a joke

ive seen loads of people getting KO by not following this rule, just watch any KO video on youtube

Getting knocked out is the most humiliating feeling.

have you been knocked out before? I haven't been knocked out but I've knocked a few guys out.
story?

not him but i've never even been in a fight

it feels good

No it isn't.
Getting knocked out means you fought until you literally couldn't fight anymore, I could name plenty of more embarassing things that could happen in a fight.

How the fuck is that a dadbod you dysmorphic tit?

>it feels good
it shouldn't. either you're a lanklet or a really huge pussy

there is no one in mma with hands. if they had hands they would become boxers and actually earn good money

I've just never been in the situation. I don't live in a ghetto. I don't argue with people to the point of fights.

UFC is fixed just like every other major sport

>I could name plenty of more embarassing things that could happen in a fight.
like?

>Dadbod
The guy has visible abs.

- getting slapped around
- getting sat on and nuggied
- begging your opponent to stop
- pissing yourself
- throwing your best shot and with a pathetic effect
- trying to kick and falling down flat on your ass

just to name a few. Simply getting KO'd is a valiant defeat in comparison.

Literally roared- OVERHAND REACH
When I saw that.

Got knocked out from a headbutt inside a club, shit was embarassing as fuck. A cunt I had fought with a couple weeks before saw me in there, knocked me out and ran off. He got charged though so that's neat.

well it's still embarrassing to wake up knowing you just looked like a bitch in front of a bunch of people

>well it's still embarrassing to wake up knowing you just looked like a bitch in front of a bunch of people

Well, I'm 5'7 and I never clearly lost a fight against anyone who wasn't at least 10cm taller and 10kg heavier than me, so the one time I got knocked out, people who saw that were still impressed with me for doing as well as I did and willing to fight in the first place.
But if I were a big, buff guy, I'd imagine getting knocked out by someone looking much weaker than me could be very embarassing.

how did you get knocked out?

A combination of punches. We were in a rapid exchange and he was getting the better of it, so I just kinda gradually sunk into unconsciousness.

was this a street fight or what?

Bisping strikes hard

No, an agreed-upon after school fight. But I've been in street fights since.

Does it even, hurt getting hit in a fight?

Background story on why you guys fought? Also, if this was back in school I assume you didn't lift or train back then?

It depends. Many people say you don't feel anything because of the adrenaline, but that's bullshit, some punches, kicks can hurt a lot right there and then no matter how much adrenaline you have in you.

It doesn't hurt the same way bumping your toe against furniture does, but if you eat a good shot, you can sense your body telling you that it took damage.

do the muscles cramp up when you get hit hard?

Or just not a nigger

Not him but depends where you get hit.

He was an asshole bully who couldn't who, I'm guessing, couldn't stomach a manlet like me not being intimidated by him. He was aware of my existence because of a mutual female friend who was also the girlfriend of my friend sort of "street life" mentor.
So one day he was saying some shit to me as I was passing him in the hall and I mouthed off to him. He said he's gonna kick my ass after school and I obliged. We met behind the garages. He was there waiting with some thuggish-looking goons, but it turned out they were the ones who prevented him from beating me while I was out (my friends from high-school were pussies, which was big factor in how terrified I was when I showed up there), so I'm glad they were there.

The fight was pretty straighforward. In the first stage he easily landed some hard leg and body kicks on me due to superior reach, so I needed to quickly close the distance, I did and we started boxing. I was landing maybe two punches to his three and his' were harder, after I ate to many I just fell on my ass not knowing where I am.

After the fight, he did some nigger-like celebration and left with his goons. I got my shit together in a minute or two and walked home with one of my pussy friends who was more distraught by the whole thing than I was.

The epilogue was that the guy I mentioned before whose protégé I was learned about the fight through his girlfriend and delivered the message to the guy I fought to leave me the fuck alone (he was older than us and had a quite formidable reputation at the time).

>if this was back in school I assume you didn't lift or train back then

I went to the gym to do the stupid shit that 17 year olds do at the gym (I literally didn't touch barbells or train legs) and had a background in TKD (kek).

that's badass, surprising you could stand after taking hits to leg and body

I remember sparring in TKD a couple of years ago against a bulky dude and having to catch a kick with my arm because I wasnt able to avoid it. The kick made my arm go numb for a solid 20 minutes. Not really the same thing I guess but I'm glad it didn't catch me in the jaw

The guy was not a trained fighter, if he was, I wouldn't even touch him once, they were just hard kicks in the general direction of my torso and hip, not actual low kicks and liver shots.

are liver shots and low kicks common in fights? Apparently you can get ko'd just from a hit to the liver.
Never been in a fight so sorry if im bothering with all these questions

Not him, but not really. If you're talking street fights its 90% yelling at each other, 5% hugging one-another, and 5% throwing wild punchs. If you did 6 months of basic boxing or wrestling you'd be a better fighter than 95% of the population

Yep. Saw a street fight the other day. Guys were winging "hooks" at each others shoulders. Eventually one dude lowered his head and got knocked down by one of these shitty punches.

Low kicks are extremely useful in any type of fight. They aren't common though, because people who know how to fight aren't common and there's no time to throw leg kicks in your typical drunken brawl where nobody has any respect for distance, positioning etc.

I have friend who is very good at fighting, good enough to dismantle an average guy in a manner of seconds, but the one time I saw him fight a bouncer who knew what he was doing and he made heavy use of low kicks in that fight.

those are aimed at the thighs to make your opponent lose balance right? did he rek the bouncer?

There ate many kinds of leg kicks, some are aimed at the thigh, some at the knee or under the knee. They are mostly thrown to damage the leg and limit your opponent's mobility, but you can make him just fall down and even give up with them.

>did he rek the bouncer?

It was inconcusive. They circled each other for like 20 times longer than what an average street fight lasts for and exchanged some jabs and like I said low kicks from my friend. It was a remarkable sight because you almost never see a fight that looks like it belongs in the ring on the street. Then we just all went our way. It was a bit of a misunderstanding to begin with, so there was no need to escalate the situation.

I think my friend would have it if the fight went the distance due to the speed advantage, but the bouncer certainly had knock out power, so who knows. I think they both knew they could seriously hurt each other for no good reason and that's why it ended the way it did.

He has my goal body but not my goal chin.

Luke has a glass chin. Everybody knows this.

reminds me of this nick diaz video
youtube.com/watch?v=qPOOzufOpcA

lol manlets overcompensating

>manlets want to fight bigger guys
no need to demonstrate your insecurities, friend

Reminder that this is the body of one of the greatest heavyweight MMA fighters of all time.

Inherent talent > physical training

because these guys aren't still incredibly big and strong

lol

his daughter is like 12!?

Lifting doesn't mean good fighting. Bench Press is useless in combat

>that
>dadbod

nah

.....so i running, but fighters run as a form of training.

running/lifting, aren't useful in a fight, but they are still useful for acquiring skills/attributes which can then be applied in a fight.

Rockhold even admitted post fight that he overcommitted with his jab and fucked up, but I agree MMA fighters as a whole have shit boxing technical skills

>that Danerys look

you mean fat?

Looks like someone's salty about having their asses kicked by a manlet.

never been in a fight my man. never been in a situation where i had to, either. do you live in a ghetto or something?

I live in Kraków, Poland.

then yes i'm assuming

chuj wam w dupe nozownicy!

How is Krakow? My family owns an apartment there, maybe ill come and live there for a while.

fuck UFC fighters have the worst god damn striking I've ever seen

boxing revolution when?

Yes

Getting hit in the stomach like dude man in OP did probably did a good amount of damage, even without the jaw shot he ate afterwards

I actually used to live in the very same ghetto you can see in Shindler's List.

If it wasn't for the air quality and traffic congestion with not enough bike lanes, it would be the best damn city in the world.
Not having seen it already is inexcusable for you.

Czasy już nie te.

They aren't able to have the same stance and balance as boxers due to having a whole load of other things to worry about... It's not going to be possible for them to box at world class level while doing a different sport.

That's like wrestlers watching UFC and complaining that they aren't walking around in a wrestling posture and asking when will they ever become good wrestlers.

If what you're saying was true and all of the UFC were actually terrible strikers, then someone with "good" boxing skills would just sign up and demolish them all for the fame and to prove your point... But they don't... Because these guys are the best at what they do.

>inb4 b-b-but they aren't doing things my boxing coach tells me to do!

Or a big guy that scares of normie faggots like you

>this entire strawman post

Although essentially you're agreeing with me, that they are shitty strikers because they have other things to focus on.

Fucking this.

Boxing fags need to shut the fuck up.

You literally can't even pull that shit in kickboxing.

It is such a useless, unrealistic sport, you might as well fight in leg cuffs

No, faggot. He is saying that is what the worlds best striking looks like in an actual fight - outside of your faggy boxing ring wi your faggy rules.

You try fighting like a boxer, and you are going to eat body kicks until you cant breathe, or get taken the fuck down.

That is like saying ufc guys cant wrestle, because mma wrestling is VAAAAASTLY different than actual wrestling. Limitations change the approach.

P.s. Look at what happened when that one pro boxer stepped in te ring with randy couture

>Implying endurance s useless in fights

That doesn't excuse half of them for not knowing how to throw a punch or tuck their chin in and not have their arms at their sides.

Not that guy, but MMA gets away with shitty striking because they can mask it with other skills. It doesn't mean that is how it should work, it is because it isn't being fixed.

Look at what Cuckhold does here for instance. He lunges in both hands down, head up and he over commits to a jab. He lands it, doesn't try to retreat, doesn't raise his hands, and doesn't tuck his chin.
How in the Fuck is that world class striking from world class coaches? That's just sloppy.

It's not that these guys are incredibly refined in striking, it's that more often than not they can get away with it because the other guy is just as sloppy.

That doesn't mean people can't hone their own skills to a high degree like Overeem (though incredibly wary still of how he just covers up and let's people hit him), mighty Mouse, and Dom. What they do is practical high level striking even though Dom has his moments. These types of people are actual good strikers. What you're defending of Cuckhold here is not.

As well as we should all be well aware of how high level boxers do in pure kickboxing fights like k-1. But that doesn't mean that the basics of boxing can't allow them to win if they adapt a little bit. Get takedown defense and learn how to defend kicks and you have someone that can take advantage of small chinks in armor and be hard to catch with attacks. Head movement, angles, and defense should at the very least be strictly enforced in these fighters regardless of their striking background.

If you apply boxing to the Cuckhold Bisping fight then what would happen if Cuckhold followed the basics of boxing? What if he would have had his hands up and his chin down? What would have happened if he would have moved his Fucking head after committing that hard? Well, he wouldn't have been brutally knocked out at least in that instance I'm wagering.

So pathetic. You're literally making excuses as to why they can't even into basic boxing or kickboxing.

K1 and Pride striking were fucking GOOD, boxing is obviously best, UFC if a fucking joke. Do they even practice strikes or do they just do patty cake in the mirror and do crossfit all day?

It would be acceptable to be a mediocre striker and a mediocre wrestler in the UFC as they have such a large variety of shit to deal with, but 90% of them are fucking terrible. No timing, over reaching, no defense, hands down etc. They suck at even the most basic amateur level.

>f what you're saying was true and all of the UFC were actually terrible strikers, then someone with "good" boxing skills would just sign up and demolish them all for the fame and to prove your point...

>implying that even makes sense

What would make more sense is if the pro UFC guy entered into an amateur boxing match against a 17 year old and then we watch him get absolutely demolished as he has shit standup skills.

No, i am pretty sure he was arguing for strength being important in fights, just like endurance.

Lifting isnt useful for a fih - strength is
Running isnt useful for a fight - cardio is.

Technically you can get both without either lifting or running, but why would you want to?

Pretty sure that was his point...

Getting KO'd if you started the fight and we're talking a bunch of shit without ever touching the other guy is definitely up there as embarrassing. I've seen that happen way more frequently than people ever want to admit.

Which is why every pride fighter that came over to the ufc got demolished?

Which is why the only k1 fighter who even stood a chance in the octogan was mark hunt?

Thanks for playin, niggerfaggot

>Diaz Bros
>Anderson Silva
>McGrooger
>Frankie Edgar
The fuck are you on about m8?

>he thinks hands down is a bad thing in mma
>he thinks he knows more than literally nothing.

Wow... You described why boxing doesnt work in mma, as as a reason for why these guys are bad strikers..

Not even mad, i am impressed by this level of stupidity

Yet again, more strawman. I never said a boxer would win a fucking MMA match you god damn mouth breathers. I said UFC fighters have SHIT boxing skills.

Terrible. Awful. Not even comparable to the most amateur level boxer or kick boxer for the most part.

You fags just don't seem to care. Or really, you dont seem to even realize it, which is just as bad.

Because boxing is SHIT for fighting.

They have amazing striking skills, but they suck at a useless and irrelevant sport.

Goodjob fagtard

You DO realize you can move your hands up and down depending on the situation right?

Correct.

You do realize having your guard up at head level leaves you open as fuck, right?

Covering up only works in shit-tier sports, like boxing

>the greatest strikers in the world are shit at fighting
LOL

I love when UFCfags imply UFC is "fighting" and boxing isnt. MMA is a fucking sport, not a fight.

The only thing worse than you fags are BJJ nut riders that think fights IRL ever actually goto the ground. (they dont)

Werdum became champ. Shogun became champ. Nog became champ. Anderson became champ. Mark Hunt was a can in Pride and you're defending him.
They just passed their prime.

And Cro Cop lost the ability to apparently use basic angles in UFC. Watch his 2nd fight against Wand to show how he never had that speed in the UFC. Watch his fight against Mark Hunt in k-1 to show him at the top of his striking game.

Also you forgot about Overeem. Though with him his problem is gassing not technique. He's obliterated everyone he's fought up till he gassed.

And yes, amazingly better striking technique makes you a better striker. Crazy shit.

>the world's best fighters don't use boxing technique for striking
>somehow this means anything other than boxing is useless for a real fight

If you know that they can't display perfect boxing skills because it's a different sport, then please explain WHY you are pointing it out as if it's a bad thing? Lol.