Climb aboard as we prepare for eBTC to moon t.me/@joinEBTC

Already made 3x my investment. And this thing will continue on toward 50 to 100$

probably higher than that

Already made 3x my investment. And this thing will continue on toward 50 to 100$

This is gonna be our lambo bro

can't wait to spec my lambo

sorry. i'm on the ethereum dark mothership

Whales are accumulating

I know

buy and hodl

Brainlet here. How do I use etherdelta?

this scam is past its 15 mins of fame

easy money

it's going to 5x today, watch and learn newfag

based on what?

his crystal ball

meme magic

I bought a bit, this shots going to the fucking moon

If this moon i will develop my own crypto and i will call it btc-evolution since everything with btc on its name moons no matter how shitty and scammy is , this market is so fucking shit sometimes

This "meme" coin can do faster and cheaper what bitcoin can.And its got the perfect name.

Sure you can miss it and say no...but isnt it better safe than sorry?I warned you at around 3-5c....its your choice user.

If you want to be part of a great community at the beginning you know what to do.

Who else signed up for the airdrop and then sold his 2457.19 eBTC for like .3ETH like me?

Sold mine for .56 ether. Still regret it kek. Hope it stops mooning.

you can still buy back before it hits 1$

dont be a hero just yet

At least I used it to buy LINK. Fuck this shitcoin.

That's what I did. I did a few day trades with that link and made about 40 dollars.

WOW 40$, no wonder you are still poor, this coins will easy go 30x and you could have made a hell lot more

they dont understand how this world works....biz have only a few real business man with good sight,see that shit ethereumdark....its a shitcoin with a good name....name is extremely important ignore this if you want but dont cry here later