GF started going to the Gym

So my gf started going to the gym with me. Right now she is doing some bullshit high rep (2x15) program from one of the (old) trainers, but I know there is something better out there for girls.

What is the best program, SetsXReps scheme, and nutrition for the following goals:
- Ass
- ASS
- Legs
- Back. I should expand, she complains about back pain relatively often. I think it is mostly because she is completely untrained, and sometimes does "heavy" shit at her part-time work. Anything that will give her a more stable and stronger back would be great.

I would also appreciate any general advice regarding instilling in her discipline, and help with nutrition, etc.

She is skinny at 49kgs, and about 155cms? She already has a pretty good ass, so I think there is more potential there

Pic related, mostly squats, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

bretcontreras.com/wp-content/uploads/Strong-Curves-Workout-Templates.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

come on fit help me

why not just SS?

if i had a gf who was keen to lift id definitely get her to do SS

Squats and Deadlifts 3x8

why do people waste their time bringing their gf to the gym

they have to babysit and cant do a proper lift routine

thanks though, I need someones ass to look at in between sets.

I've shilled this before but I quite like strong curves by brett contreras.
I was looking for the best program for similar goals for my ex and the internet suggested that. I've read some of his writing and he seems pretty intelligent so I went with it. Pirated it and put it on her phone, there's a beginner and advanced workout in there, the beginner one is quite good and made my GF's ass go from a 7 to an 8.5 in like 6 months.
Just pirate it m8. I'd actually recommend buying because I thought it was a well put together book with good nutrition info and stuff as well but nah just try it out first.
Srs, would recommend. Shilling for sure, I just really liked it

Just googled this to see how much it was these days and the first link was an official pdf with the workout. The book has pictures and other junk but try this m8 bretcontreras.com/wp-content/uploads/Strong-Curves-Workout-Templates.pdf

Thanks breh. I bet it was godly hitting that improved ass up from behind.

Was it hard to get her to follow the program and be consistent? did you have problems with the nutrition?

>ex
What happened fampai?

>they have to babysit and cant do a proper lift routine
I know, but it is getting better.

It was pretty damn satsfying man, compared it to old nudes I had lying around and I don't know how I could've lived without that ass the way it ended up.

Nutrition was hard for her, I forced her to basically just eat what I eat and eventually got her onto counting calories but she was never very consistent. Just gotta keep asking and gently pushing and eventually they'll come round

Pretty nasty breakup. I ended it but we kept having sex for a while and then she found out I was texting other girls after we broke up and called it 'cheating'. I felt pretty shitty for a while, I didn't cheat but I wasn't morally perfect. Got a new, hotter gf now though but she doesn't lift yet. Just got an agreement that we'll lift together once her uni exams are over in a few weeks ^^

Or you could date someone who isn't retarded and teach them once.

Core shit
Glute n ham lifts
Squats

Deutsch?

Man I don't know if I am not fully awaken yet, but I cant see where it says on the pdf how many days per week she should exercise.

Also, pics?

I don't know what that means

Ah shit. It probably says in the books somewhere but I can't remember. I think it was like 2-3? I'd say aim for 3 but don't stress it if she can only do 2 some weeks

Haha no pics you faggot. I never understand the mentality of guys who post nudes of their gfs on Veeky Forums

>2x15
Truth be told that's actually not a bad STARTING POINT for a woman. You read most places that women should train just like men, and while that's true to a large extend there are actually differences.
Women TEND to be very slow twitch dominant compared to men. As a consequence they're much better at doing higher reps than lower reps. While a man might be able to do 6 reps with 80% of his 1RM, a woman might be able to do 10 reps with 80% of her 1RM. In fact it's not uncommon to see a girl not being able to break the barbell off the floor, then you remove a tiny bit of weight and she can rep it for 8 reps. This is especially true for beginners who haven't yet learned to suppress neurological inhibition to the same extend that more experienced trainees have.

As for volume, women can generally tolerate slightly higher levels than men. 2-4 sets are a good number to start out with. Of course the more exercises, the less sets and vice versa.

literally this op

>I don't know what that means
I thought you were german because you said "uni", never mind.

BTW, what is your lifting routine? stats?

I meant pics from the ex, but its ok fag, you've helped plenty

have you ever spoken to a woman

Ah, sorry mate. Ausbrah here. German/Deutsch ancestory though, just thought Deutsch was some weird sex word I didn't know haha

I'm running my own full body routine atm. Too lazy to post, but basically 4*6 compounds, 3*10 accessories. Lifts are pretty much bang on 1/2/3/4 pl8. Been lifting almost 3 years but started as a skelly and could barely bench/squat the bar (not even kidding)

Ah, like ass comparison pics? Nah, I don't think I have any that aren't nudes. Not posting nudes here, I have some respect :^)

You obviously haven't

What was your routine before?

My progress is fucking terrible, been at it for 2 years and I am barely above 1pl8 bench. Short of of 2pl8 squat, and above 2pl8 deadlift.

Did you bulk and then cut?

I've been through a million routines man, started doing a brosplit, then p/p/l then went down to ICF 5x5. I had some decent success with that, made pretty good gains. Also Candito's 6 week strength program was good.

I've been recomping for like a year now. Barely made any gains but lost a decent amount of fat from my last bulk. Reckon I could've made better gains if I just bulked/cut like I used to but I'm scared of getting fat, I get a little fatter and cut down to a little less lean every time
Keep at it man, if you're routine is good, form during lifts is good, you're eating enough and you don't have low T, you'll make gains eventually. You can influence all of those but T, so if you're worried, go to your doctor and get it checked. We're all gonna make it buddy

Yeah bulked and cut for a while

I am definitely not eating enough, but I have some belly fat and I am scared of getting more fat there.

My PhD project is probably fucking me up too.

Gotta check my T too.

We are all gonna make it breh

Well your options there are either recomp and make little-no gains while slowly losing fat or just do a full cut, lose some gains and bounce back and bulk after a few months of cutting. I went for recomp because I don't want to lose any gains, but whatever works.

Fuck man, I'm only just finishing undergrad and even that's messing with my gains, can only imagine how stressful PhD life must be. The new girl I'm seeing is a PhD student and she has pretty much literally zero free time.

All gonna make it. Good luck user

Female nervous system is less efficient. Thats why their reps to 1RM% is off compared to men

That's one reason. There's others as well.

>Others
Pls tell

i hope she works out everything.
>the dozens of girls i see with other under developed muscles.

A lot of it is due to size. Low rep strength is, to an extent, dictated by the phosphate energy system and that stuff doesn't count reps. It's time-limited. The smaller you are the less time spent per rep and thus usually more reps before your body gives out. Also one of the reasons women can tolerate more sets per workout than guys on average, each set isn't racking up as much stress on the body. This is true of guys as well (one reason, for example, that the Sheiko routines are divided into big guy and small guy variants) but its exaggerated in women because they're smaller than the average guy and thus tiny compared to the average serious lifter.

There's also some structural differences in the skeleton that contribute to it (particularly the difference between upper and lower max strength), an overall lack of muscle mass (again related to better recovery - less stuff to get stressed per rep) and the aforementioned CNS stuff (whether its related or not, most women can't grind for shit - which again knocks down time per rep on heavy sets).

Probably more, but that's what I remember off the top of my head.

Pull
-Dead
-Pull up
-(Supinated) Dumbell Curl
-Planks
-Cardio

Push
-Bench
-Press
-Dip
-Planks
-Cardio

Legs
-Skwa
-Stiff Leg Dead
-Hack Squat/Leg Press (aimed at quads)
-Lunges
-Planks
-Cardio?

Full body routines 2-3 times a week are better for beginners. Girls don't need a lot of volume or exercises for upper body if you're just training them for health and to look good, definitely wouldn't give them a whole push day
Higher reps are better for beginners so they can build form and neuromuscular connections, so I'd say a lot of high rep lower body stuff with like one push and one pull upper body movement 2-3x per week. Squats, deads, glute marches, that kind of thing. Plus some inclince db press and lat pulldown or something
10-15 reps each

post your gf

come on cunt do it FTB (for the boys)

Lol nah mate. Don't you have your own women to get nudes from?
I used to be more liberal showing people nudes, but now I've realised only fags do that. It's not respectful

SS works better for grills if you swap three sets of five for five sets of three due to the differences in neuromuscular efficiency between men and women.