Women's 'competition'
- starve themselves
- dont overeat
- train butt+legs once a week
- post everything on instagram eating fruit and selfies in the gym mirrors
- shit diet and training
- fake boobs and cake face makeup
- get white knighted on social media

Well, they look like shti anyway, so why complain?

Other women

> 'you go guuuuurl you look amazing hunn xoxox'
> 'omg you looook saaaaah hawt girlie'
> 'how do I get a hot bod lyk you'

>wins some stupid bikini comp

> starts selling diet plans on instagram for $100

You sound like you're upset you never got a blowie in high school.

It's a beauty contest, you fucking retard.
They even say that face and presenatation matter

Arguably it's closer to the original intention of bodybuilding of producing the most beautiful body possible. Instead of the freakshow that it is now. Women's beauty standards are different from mens so what's the problem?

You can find these comments below every picture, not matter if it displays an absolutely ripped girl, a fat whale, a girl with 5.7 legs or whatever.
But then, I don't understand women at all.

>who has the best implants
> who starves themselves the most

Shoo whiteknight

Instagram whores

You have to realize how incredibly low the bar for women is set. Simply not being obese is heralded as a heroic achievement these days.

Anyone got that pic comparing the fitness model to the girl in a bikini?

To be fair, most men these days are pathetic excuses of their sex.

>Arguably it's closer to the original intention of bodybuilding of producing the most beautiful body possible.
Then why are they all repulsive starved flesh homunculi

implying men pro-bb's don't get implants or starve themselves. DYEL detected

fuck you mean? i'd destroy far right with a vengeance

I will never understand you people

>implying men dont work 200% harder than women for less praise

Whiteknight or roastie detected

I said far right. You wouldn't smash this?

Into men thats okay, its means your homosexual

honestly, probably not

>>dat grammar
>>do you even education detected

You know why no one gives a flying fuck about Men's Pro-BB except homosexuals and retards believing they're natty? No one likes the look of a freakbeast. No one gives a shit about a guy so roided up he can't even sprint anymore. Why do you think Arnie's still the celebrity face of Men's BB?

YAAAAAAAS

OH. MY. GOD.

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS

*kisses you*

Damn. You must be drowning in dime pussy then. Don't get me wrong the other 2 in the OG post and that freakbeast blonde you posted after are gross/10. Far right tho....might have a new crush.

Men's physique actually looks good you fucktard I'm not talking about freak HGH gut aliens

repressed homosexual detected. How many near nude dudes do you look at everyday?

To each his own, but I actually think she's already at the point where it'd be hard to impregnate her and that just won't cut it.

Nicely done moving the goalposts

You think she's cycling? Lol. Is this whole thread just a bunch of virgin/homosexual DYELs?

>>OMG my fav men's BB didn't win his comp
>>OMG look at these skimpy bitches doing no work getting all kinds of praise
>>fuck women
>>i'm def not gay

Bodyfat affects ovulation.

I don't really care about bodybuilding in general, I think all look odd. Neither conforming to classical ideals nor athleticism.

Nice skirting of the issue. Burden of proof is on you not me. You're the one who said, "Men's physique actually looks good you fucktard". Based on the subject of the thread, you were implying men look better than women. Implying you like dick. Would you be happier with the state of women's BB if they were all gyming 6 days a week + cycling to look like Cris Cyborg? If so, I have sobering news for you bud.

>>Implying female athletes can't get pregnant.
HO BOY. This really is a DYEL virgin/homo thread. I'm out fellas

How the fuck do I prove that you fucktard? There's nothing to prove except to put forward my opinion, my claim that physique looks good was in comparison to bodybuilders not women. Women dont have to work hard but receive praise to look decent was my point

Yep. It's an unusually shameful display of extreme faggotry, even for OP.

A significant number of them can't. There's a reason that "if you got your period, you're not training hard enough" became a common belief in competitive gymnastics for example.

>>Implying every woman looks like women's BB's with minimal effort
You ever been to a gym? Ever been outside? Prolly like 95% of the female population (at least in the US) cannot match their BF% levels even when they aren't preparing for a comp.

Shit, you're right about that. I'm still 100000% okay with creampies only with that girl though lol

>There's a reason that it became a common belief in a sport where, specifically, smallness is the most important physical trait and prospective athletes have their growth deliberately stunted during puberty

No shit! In other sports, it's not an issue.

Speaking from experience, its also an issue in any distance sport at the higher level (also a fair number of more power-oriented sports, but that's often due to obesity and/or PED use).

Why do they all install the fake tits

That combined with very low bodyfat makes them look like fucking retards

Their tits look like they can be screwed off and on at any time

Kek, it looks ridiculous but in their fucked up 'yes women, oppressed mind they look good

That's what the judges want. You could choose not to get them, but realistically it'd be the same as a male competitor forgoing the tan or synthol - voluntarily giving up any chance of winning.

When you sound like a fat tumblr "feminist" it's time to stop posting.

some of these women look like they was in the club the night before what a joke of a competition

when did fucking everything become social media?

everyone and their mother have a fucking facebook and instagram. small companies and organisation don't make web pages anymore they just make a facebook page. the fucking army market themselves on youtube.

kill me please.

Try to train without test and bleeding once a month, virgin faggot
You don't have the slightest idea of the required dedication in both diet and training
>once a week
minimum 4
>post everything on instagram
those are sponsored bitches, pianola man and his friends are way worse
>shit diet
you're mom is a shit diet
>fake boobs
boobs are, you know, fat. At competition-level bf%, you lose boobs. Some choose to jump on the fake boobs train to meet the twisted standards of decades of patriarchy
>cake face makeup
tanned white men suddenly pretending to be negros are no better
>white-knighted
there's more brotherhood than sisterhood, fucker. Kinda the opposite of "getting white-knighted" by men too, you get accused of implants if your ass improved too much.

Lol

Kek

>trying this hard to justify women's bodybuilding and bikini comps

>'your mom is a shit diet'

Kill yourself roastie

>Harvey Dent.png
If it makes her feel better, she looks ugly and fat with makeup too.

Women partake in the ONLY competitions worldwide where cheating is not only accepted, but encouraged.

>men Doping on swimming/cycling ?
Out. Retroactively remove your medals.
>Women with fake boobs, ass, AND plastic surgery all over?
Meh, it's k. You go gurrl!

It's amazing how much we enable and facilitate women's lives only to get them to complain about how much men help one another. Here's the FACT - men help men and women alike (help women over men too. Scientifically proven that men have a bias towards helping women over men). Women are just too busy bitching at one another to help themselves.

By the way, studies show both women AND men will side with the girl when there's a female and male arguing. So, no matter how much 'bruh' science (aka girl logic/bitching) you hurl around, unless youve got some fact to back up what you're saying, there's a shitload of science saying I dont need to even glance over your baseless claims.

Here's your (you) :^)

>/r9k/ outs themselves as pathetic virgins yet again

>>tumbler.com

>i sound like a femininst
You are too far in the sjw/feminist game retarded you fucking betafaggot

I just said that their bolt-on tits look fucking abhorrent
It ruins their overall body aesthetics

Kinda like that brazilian synthol dude who doesn't even lift but has 30" arms

kill, fuck, marry

of course not dude. your fat ass wouldn't have a chance haha

and, above all,
You're fucking cringing

pretty much this

The patriarchy isn't real.

ITT: Reasons I never want to meet any of you irl.

Theyd look worse without the fakes

why the fuck do you care, faggot?

you're going to die a virgin, anyway

Virginity, on the other hand...

TACAMO (Take Charge and Move Out) is a U.S. military system of survivable communications links designed to be used in nuclear war to maintain communications between the decision makers (the National Command Authority) and the triad of strategic nuclear weapon delivery systems. Its primary mission is to receive, verify and retransmit Emergency Action Messages (EAMs) to US strategic forces. It does this by maintaining the ability to communicate on virtually every radio frequency band from very low frequency (VLF) up through super high frequency (SHF) using a variety of modulations, encryptions and networks. This airborne communications capability largely replaced the land based extremely low frequency (ELF) broadcast sites that became vulnerable to nuclear strike.

That pic is such damn hyperbole that it's ridiculous. How is dragging yourself to the gym 3 times a week for an hour and not eating like a retard "incredible discipline" or even hard work?

*grabs you by the throat*
>back the fuck off!??!

im coming for you, john connor.

How many male bb/physique competitors do you imagine work out 3x1hr a week?

If ABS are showing on a girl, it means.she's likely a low.enough bf% that she stops periods and has problems with fertility . Women aren't meant to be low bf%, it can have long term.health effecta

confirmed for not knowing any women. most girls think bber chicks are gross

fuck kill marry

ITT: OP is a manchild with patheticly low self esteem

What the fuck do you care about how much effort someone of the opposite fucking gender does or does not put into body building? Do you seriously feel so bad about yourself you need to bring down women, who don't even have high test, by the fucking way? You're a pussy OP. Never going to make it.