EBTC is /ourcoin/

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/token/0x2fd41f516fac94ed08e156f489f56ca3a80b04d0?a=0x27e1e2177a1f4434c4bb8b1362b150965120200b
cointelegraph.com/news/nailed-it-ethereum-bitcoin-hybrid-ebtc-gains-300-percent-on-investor-hype#
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

and it will moon

feel like if i buy now im getting dumped on.

literal shitcoin with no product and sounds like 1 dev behind it.

shill me please.

You want a ticket to lamboland? This is it. Dont ask questions.

I agree. Here's why you should go all in eBTC. eBTC is a project designed to utilize the block-chain to provide for anonymous services. The development team behind eBTC is working on an application that can utilize the block-chain to allow for anonymous phone calls, anonymous money transfers, and even the transfer of multimedia files such as pictures, videos, and music. eBTC is more than just a token and the messenger/wallet application that the developer team is working on. eBTC also stands to be a platform for developers to utilize so that they can build applications which stand to benefit from privacy.

You don't need marketers watching everything you buy, or police listening to & reading everything you say and share. If you want to spend your money on women and wine or arrange shitposting, you can get things done. Privately.

Imagine being able to purchase things off of craigslist without giving up your phone number or message vendors on the DarkMarket without using annoying PGP methods. Anonymous shopping on your phone for anything: prostitutes, drugs, nudes, and anything else your heart would desire. If this project succeeds, all the underworld will have a new playground for communication, information transfer and all sorts of other grey market enterprises activities completely anonymous (literally billions of dollars in data and business outside of the power of the government can become movable overnight when this project succeeds).

Now let's do some comparisons.

BTC Market Cap = $69,234,543,840
eBTC Market Cap = $4,119,954

Is eBTC better? Take a look.

We are the Bitcoin of Ethereum - the Bitcoin founder is also a technical adviser. This is a 1/10000 type of opportunity and these don't come around often on Veeky Forums. Get on the rocket ship before it's too late.

This is the true pajeet magic coin. The chosen one.

fuck it just put 1ETH in it, which is all my damn money

gj holding bags

>miss the airdrop
>have a tiny amount of eth on ED
>fuck it, why not
>mfw

Look at this chad not giving a fuck - etherscan.io/token/0x2fd41f516fac94ed08e156f489f56ca3a80b04d0?a=0x27e1e2177a1f4434c4bb8b1362b150965120200b

I wish this airdrop was done a bit better, so that this kind of multi-account use wouldn't have been possible.

that's a whale....

All just buzzwords. This shitcoin will never get anywhere.

why its going up?

Did you even look at the transactions?
All the incoming transactions are the exact same amount that the airdrop was.
And if you check the addresses the coins are coming from you can see what I mean.

why do sluts like giving head?

Fucking scam. He airdropped 95% of the tokens to emails that filled his form for free.

The darkweb community is gonna use this because BTC is slow and the upcoming fork problem

contacts in the underground will confirm

Trusting you with the only ETH I gained

ez lambo

which one of you bought 0.0001eBtc for 22Eth? kek

>missed the airdrop
>mad

well people gonna buy it during next bitcoin fork same as bitconnect coin(BCC) cause they think it was bitcoincash

dat wall

ok we can go $1 now

That's a scam?

I thought charging millions for vaporware was a scam.

its just shitcoin with HYPEd name. Next bitcoin fork will create eBTC so tons of normies will buy it an suppoman point it in his video

cointelegraph.com/news/nailed-it-ethereum-bitcoin-hybrid-ebtc-gains-300-percent-on-investor-hype#

last chance to get in

why?

it'll be at $1 by the end of the day