Pssst

Pssst Biz, I will let you in on a little secret.

You saw what happened to the other China coins when the FUD was over ye? Neo, walton and so on.

There was this insanely hyped ICO you see, which got caught right on the edge. It's still almost at ICO prices. And this just got tweeted by them twitter.com/justinsuntron/status/915296590008422400

Even better, it's CEO is Justin Sun linkedin.com/in/sunyuchen/ - He's said to be the new Jack Ma (Just read this chinks accomplishments, he was probably
breed in a lab) AND the old Jack MA is endorsing and helping him.

There's already 10 million wallet-users on Tron from the other projects they are involved in, like the biggest pay-to-chat APP in China.

Here's the whitepaper: o836fhe91.qnssl.com/tron/whitebook/TronWhitepaper_en.pdf

In a nutshell, it creates a decentralised entertainment base, where creaters have control over their own content and is rewarded by users
Stuff like youtubers will cream their pants over this, as they can't just randomly get fucked out of their pay and data, like just happened recently.
Obviously based on Network effects, AND THAT's THE BEAUTY OF IT. Tron already has 10 million fucking wallet users. All that is already covered.

As you can see, all the ingredients are there, and the beauty? It's still almost at ICO price due to the concerns over China.

Nah, it would've mooned with Walton if that were the case.

sorry, ever since the chink market crash I'm staying away from chink shit. fuck them.

Lmao comparing this to walton, is like comparing Alibaba to Fed ex.

Do you want to drive a lambo?
Your choice.

It doesn't have 10 million fucking wallet users, Justin's shitty dating app has 10 mil users, (not all are active). This coin is hype, Its a shit coin. I got banned from the telegram because of you deluded fucking people thinking this coin will be 1$. This is a shitcoin with no product. Just a name of some dude and a copypasta lore about how awesome he his. Go jerk him off more. I am a minor holder in this shit, because I will make money off of people like you. Vaporware piece of shit.

You see, that is where you are wrong. TRX has amazing bus dev and partnerships. This coin truly will be an adapted currency.

TRX is basically a currency on the cheap for which there is no current use for it. For want of an analogy, we have bought US$’s before the US has been founded... the value of the US$ is a function of the value creation of the country, same with TRX. As long as the TRON platform can create value, TRX will have value since it is a functional currency of that platform. Whether it is entertainment, the current intent of TRON or something that evolves, who knows, but I will observe that once you can relate TRX to the fiat value of services provided on the platform, you instantly have value... imagine for instance watching a movie channel on TRON, we know what the month fiat subscription would usually be, since we now pay with TRX’s, we can roughly estimate the TRX value, the channel would have to moderate the amount paid as it moved up and down if only to avoid the risk of being overpriced to market or reduced profitability.

>amazing devs

ok name one.

Dev team will be announced by the end of next week. Better get on the gain train before them unless you're a brainlet

I already have a minor investment in it. As stated before. See what your selling me? Its fucking hype. They could be shit, how do you know? You guys live in a fantasy happy go lucky world. What ever happened to that supposed 10% airdrop?

Dev team will be announced by the end of next week. Better get on the gain train before them unless you're a brainlet
Snapshot on 28th, distribution soon. Follow the dudes twitter instead of being such a fucking normie

Also how the fuck is it amazing dev team if they havent even been announced. Are you guys a fucking brainlet? Holy fuck. The shill and retardation is killing me.

I never said anything about the quality, fucking 2 digit iq

why would you care if im in or not. Go scam reddit. awful fucking shill, i bet your getting paid in trx

They got the backing of ALIBABA, and other of the biggest ass tech companies in china. Getting good developers is no worry to them.

So? A bunch of companies have MICROSOFT backing. What is your point? It's vaporware and hype. TRX is solving no problems in the cryptospace. Like "entertainment" Anything could be "entertainment" btc could be an entertainment coin if streamers accepted btc. Give me one unique piece that this token does that no other token can do.

Like, do you even think before posting? Holy shit I haven't seen such a lack of foresight in a long time. Some people hate money I guess.

This thing will moon like hell with all the stuff that's coming out the pipeline. x5 shortime (1-8weeks). x11 (3-6months). The hardest thing in my life right now is deciding what lambo colour I want.

Why are you in crypto, go join an advertising firm only to get fired after your shitty promotion links on biz.

It get used by real people, as real currency and not just something to speculate upon. You can use it to buy real stuff on their platform. Having Jack Ma as your mentor means your platform will have a huge ass amount of stuff , entertainment and w/e. Having didi/obike/ and all other developers and partners on the platform means it will get adapted in no time by the normies. Unlike all the other shitcoins here , where no one who doesn’t do crypto will ever come in contact with.

What stuff is in the pipeline? Again more vague hype replies. Did justin sun hire a bunch of pajeets to shill this shit? holy fuck.

Why am I in crypto? To make a difference in the world. Oh no wait, it's to make fucking money. You're obviously too stupid to see an opportunity even when it's ramming it's BBC cock down your throat

Do you want to know why he gave people 500 free trx? Because it increases the amount of wallets holding tronix, or Tron users. Look at this twitter he boasts about how many tronix holders there are, multiple times. Its artificial, he cares about what rank he is on CMC. Not worried about anything except numbers. Great CEO.

No this is what you call a genius marketing move, retard. He basically ain’t giving shit out for free because it will most likely be spent back on their platform which will let the majority of people see the ease of use of it and another step towards mainstream adoption by whole china in the beginning.

Actually it was to generate buzz and make people research the coin. Do you think him talking numbers bothers me in the least, funny. I'll count my daily evergrowing pile of shekels

It's been raising steadly with increased volume

Binance to get it in again would make sense, probably a good buy atm ye.

Yo, BBC cock has a redundant cock in it. Like your fucking mother, faggit

It's not that genius, its equivalent to giving out coupons. And how will they take out there 500 TRX? by buying 500 more to pay back the withdrawl cost?

Research what. His twitter? Like you guys told me to do? Fucking laughable.

that's the worst hype post I've ever seen on biz,
half copypasta, half bullshitting

I would rather have a ceo that is excited and ocasionally shares it by generating buzz, rather than some of these unknown developers of other shitcoins.

British Broadcaster Cock faggot, owned

>Unknown developers of other coins
>Unknown developers of Tronix

pick one you nigger

Haven’t you seen all those 500 TRX selling orders to turn it into ETH? Probably not because you are too not farsighted to see the future

Because its so nominal. Omg. Give it up dude.

I want you to spend an hour before your bed time tonight and contemplate the dynamics of the crypto market. You really need to do some deep thinking, not gonna make it in this game otherwise.

It's apparent, I've done more thinking about tronix than you ever have up until this moment. Please control V me some more info.

Obviously you haven't, otherwise you would have bought Tron at ICO price and would be enjoying gains right now.

Your 2 digit iq is hindering you from thinking clearly. You belive yourself to be superior, but this is just a mere fallacy. Reexamine yourself and see the error of your ways.

Or they would be lost in cyber space during their shitastic Ico. Why don't you advertise that to everyone?

Fuck are you talking about. I bought my shit on binance, smooth as silk.

You guys got till october eight, before this thing really moons and leave y’all behind. It will make wtc and neo’s rise look like a deadcat bounce.