Very short men have fewer sex partners

fivethirtyeight.com/datalab/very-short-men-have-fewer-sex-partners/?ex_cid=538fb

Manlets BTFO again!

How is my 0 any less than your 0

>tfw 6'4
>tfw handsome face broad shoulders
>tfw have only had 4 sex partners
Where is their study on people that grew up on internet forums

I wish so bad height mattered to women as much as Veeky Forums says it does. I wouldn't be a virgin.

actually read the results you faggot

because my virginity is the cause of my mentality

tell me how being tall helps your case if you are ugly or fat

im sure height is a plus, but do you think ugly tall people get laid all the time?

I'm surprised that being tall results in more partners for women rather than for men.

this does seem like a nice sample size, 60k, otherwise even as a manlet I would have to be honest and I also expected more.

But I think that the main thing that is important is how tall you are compared to the woman, as you can see in that graph, the very short men are below the average female height, and only they have fewer partners.

That means that getting women does not depend that much on competition? But rather on the height of the woman?

Not sure how I would digest the female partners for the height on women though.

fpbp

the world may never know. we are simply social autists.

Fatter people have more partners too? Even for women?

that cant be right, what.

"Overweight" often equals muscular in men though. For instance, my BMI is over 30 but I wouldn't be tagged as fat.

One of my friends is a fat chick, she's had close to 30 partners, probably the most out of my friend group.

The average US man is overweight, as is the average US woman.

Well it could make sense in the way of

>fat people are dumber
>dumber people breed more and have fewer longer standing relationships?

Shit, I am not reading the article.

what a bullshit study

noone wants tall girls as much as 5'5 girls

This is also a good point, many partners is not necessarily desirable.

Desirability doesn't necessarily correlate with number of sexual partners. Sometimes undesirable people hook up with each other. Sometimes less desirable people will very aggressively go for more desirable people. etc.

Well as a manlet, I too want a tall girl, just so I can throw those long and sexy legs around.

If you're a manlet, here's your chance to learn.

She's fat because she has no self-respect, which is the same reason she's the town bicycle.

no shit that 5'2'' dudes may have problems with girls, the other thing is that on this Estonian bowling forum anyone below 6' is considered a migdet

It's also quite interesting that obese "III" men get more sex than underweight men.
I thought a lot of women like skinny men.

>695lbs
>395lbs

Those look like shit for that price

Your zero lasts longer.

I love tall women. I'm 6'1" and I won't think "wife material" until she's 5'9" at minimum. Long, sleek legs kill me. There's nothing sexier. Short stumpy legs are disgusting and usually fat.

What is this, a picture for manlets?

but im short and not a virgin

you probably are though

I'm this guy ---> So no, son, I'm no virgin.

It's ironic that people who consider themselves oh so smart and sociable make judgements and assumptions about others. Based on nothing but their ignorance and disregard for the whole group, they accuse said group of those two traits the most

Donald Trump will send the manlets back to mexico, where they belong.

you sound like you're full of shit over the internet. This is Veeky Forums moron, if you were actually getting laid you wouldn't be here except to talk about how you finally made it

Donald trump will lose by over 100 electoral points you dumb cuckservative and you will cry yourself to sleep like the bitch you are when it happens.

okay, so you are just being a shithead to short men?

whatever makes you feel better about your lifts

>tfw 6'1"
>tfw have been told to my face by girls I am cute or hot
>tfw white with brown hair and blue eyes and broad shoulders
>tfw virgin

what the fuck do I do?

With the average american being overweight I can see overweight leading

Not sure about obese though

>you sound like you're full of shit over the internet.
Everyone does pham
It's the reason it was invented, i mean.. The first word was fucking lol

Nahhhm cmon man, that joke was served to me on a silver platter. How could I refuse? "Your zero lasts longer" is irresistible! I'm cool with everyone at my gym and one of my best friends is 5'2". I tease online but I would never tease my friends. I think you're right, though. If it's wrong to do it IRL, it's wrong online too. Sorry if I came off as a jerk, user. I didn't mean it.

>American survey

I'm 19 and 5'5. I've fucked 3 girls and I still have a long life to live. Get outta here.

you don't know but the trump reich is coming, beenaer!

You should check the UK Jeremy Kyle Show. Fuckloads of fat people getting laid left and right. Shit is shocking.

You never know who might run ya over user, keep that in mind.

It's just crab bucket shit. Don't worry, they do pay attention to who is fit. Just don't think that or height stands in for having a fun, easygoing personality.

I actually like tiny girls

>I have spent God knows how long just sitting here, smoking cigarettes and staring into space. Earlier this morning, I decided to go see how my girlfriend was doing after not seeing her for three days or so due to work. She had given me a spare set of keys to her place and when I opened up the door I saw her sitting on the couch with one of her university juniors (he's about 19) and had his head on her lap. I recognize him because we all attended the same University and I have seen him around a couple of times.

>Obviously, they were both initially shocked but instead of going through the whole "Please, I can explain" motion which I was hoping for so that I could get to the root of this, that guy walked right up to me, pointed at my face and said something along the lines of me being a midget and how pathetic I was. I am 5ft4 and this already kills me inside everyday. I felt so angry but at the same time, I just could not do anything. He is this really good looking 6ft something guy and at that moment, I really did feel so pathetic. What made things worse was that my girlfriend just stood there and did nothing. What I did next I will never forgive myself for.

>I just felt so pathetic and partially intimidated I ran out of the house like the useless human being that I am. I could not even fight for the girl that I love and lost her to my UNIVERSITY JUNIOR.
She's been trying to call me but I am not picking up. I DO NOT EVEN KNOW WHY I RAN. I WISH I HAD AT LEAST SHOVED HIM OR SOMETHING. I wish she thinks I am dead.
I can't even tell my friends about this. I'm just too ashamed. Maybe being blessed with good genes is the only thing that matters in this world because it obviously eradicates almost 2 years of "love" and bonding. I mean, I had absolutely no clue she was cheating. There were no red flags. Now I am just sitting here, feeling like an utter loser. I can't even cry. Help, me Reddit.

>very short men having any sex partners
Better than i thought desu senpai

this on some sort of fetish fantasy writing

no one on reddit or Veeky Forums has a girlfriend

Number of sex partners is nothing. I know a guy who has fucked like 50 girls but most of them are ugly or fat. Most of us are able to fuck fat girls but choose not to. It's just not fun.
Fat/ugly people hook up with other fatties

Now you can believe me, or call me a lying asshole, but this is a true story: I knew a guy who was short, balding, but BUILT and was in a one-way OPEN RELATIONSHIP. His gf let him sleep with other women, and she never even considered sleeping with other men even though he wanted her to if she felt like it. His gf had a masters degree, cooked, was smart as fuck (got accepted to Med. school), and was like 3 inches taller than him and made over 100k a year. Height doesn't matter in the slightest. Otherwise, you wouldn't have had a gf in the first place. Confidence and not being a fat slob matters.

>made over 100k a year as a med school applicant

Now I know you're full of shit.

are you me?
except I've had sex once with a now ex long term gf who was fat