Why is no one talking about BLAS?

steady gains, low price, get it while it's dirt cheap.
prove me wrong /biz

ur absolutely right user, no need to prove wrong

hodl and shill, hodl and shill. you'll do alright.

bought 1M Blas, will hodl for half a year, lets see how close to an actual lambo we'll get

Actually a super undervalued coin, the threads for this have steadily been increasing over the past few days. Soon we hit 100 sats and they can't ignore it.

I looked at their website and the coin does nothing better than any other clone copy

I agree. Here's why you should go all in BLAS. BLAS is a project designed to utilize the block-chain to provide for anonymous services. The development team behind BLAS is working on an application that can utilize the block-chain to allow for anonymous phone calls, anonymous money transfers, and even the transfer of multimedia files such as pictures, videos, and music. BLAS is more than just a token and the messenger/wallet application that the developer team is working on. BLAS also stands to be a platform for developers to utilize so that they can build applications which stand to benefit from privacy.

You don't need marketers watching everything you buy, or police listening to & reading everything you say and share. If you want to spend your money on women and wine or arrange shitposting, you can get things done. Privately.

Imagine being able to purchase things off of craigslist without giving up your phone number or message vendors on the DarkMarket without using annoying PGP methods. Anonymous shopping on your phone for anything: prostitutes, drugs, nudes, and anything else your heart would desire. If this project succeeds, all the underworld will have a new playground for communication, information transfer and all sorts of other grey market enterprises activities completely anonymous (literally billions of dollars in data and business outside of the power of the government can become movable overnight when this project succeeds).

Now let's do some comparisons.

BTC Market Cap = $69,234,543,840
BLAS Market Cap = $494,774

Is BLAS better? Take a look.

We are the Bitcoin of Iota - the Bitcoin founder is also a technical adviser. This is a 1/10000 type of opportunity and these don't come around often on Veeky Forums. Get on the rocket ship before it's too late.

Blake is not just his name, it stands for BLAKE2 hashing function a revolutionary new standard better than SHA256 of bitcoin.

When will people realize the this coin is the next moon

Could you fucking not shill this shit yet

This is the most pathetic samefagging I have ever seen. I know you've lost money and I know it sucks getting scammed but please just sell and give up. You could make some of your money back if you just move on.

Pajeet P&D 100%

Shit pumped and dumped already. Got stuck with those bags didnt ya?

bought in at 11, sitting quite comfy here ;)

just increased my holdings to 888k

nice! just hit 0.00000049 BTC (27.78%)
to the moooon!

FUCK IM DROPPING 2 BTC IN THIS

YOU CANT STOP ME I WANT MY LAMBO NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Lmao, all of my ELIX gains are going into BLAS, this is going to enjoy even bigger gains than ELIX

Know when to get out, srs. Should reach 1mill marketcap easily before staking fun starts tho.

Don't fucking do this you absolute retard, do it with buy orders. Don't fuck this up, that's the kind of action that wake up whales... You don't want whales in yet.

Why not?

he wants more time for himself to accumulate

Whales will set up buy orders so they can get in cheaper, but smaller ones at a time because one large wall will usually drive up the price.

Pumping up almost at ATH

Already hopped on board this rocket. Lets go!

we're already scratching 50 sats

DELETE THIS PAJEET

Someone is buying up a crap ton of these, got a feeling whales will get in soon

btw, when is the first time you plan to cash out on this?

4-500+ sats

On the 10th this coin will be making you 10% gains staking. So not until at least 1k. If ELIX can get to 1k then so can this.

This will be the next ELIX/OBN/COSS just wait a day or two.

Shit the fuck up about this coin. Not yet faggots.

kek'd

No I'm geniunely talking for the general interest of the people interested in this. Be smart about it, it's not time yet and whales aren't in it yet. When you suddenly see it at 1500 sat you'll know they're in it. Right now ? Buy smart, throw an eth, a btc, depends on your budget. But do it slowly.

best new meme

I only have a few thousand, but will be dropping a btc in after I sell off my BAT

Just wait we're all gonna make it

Again I insist on you fuck not triggering whale alerts by buying massively. It's super, super under the radar.

1 btc won't set it off maybe increase the sats by 3 or 4 but that's healthy for it.

Yeah but I can see the semi big boy coming in with their 15 btc so just in case...
We can make this shit /ourcoin/ and not as in ELIX but as in our actual fucking coin before the whales get in, like we dab on these fools.

.1 at at a time

So is Blass a scam or not a scam, I'm reading about half and half from this post

Scam or not, it's going to moon regardless

Buy .1 BTC and wait till the 10th cash out .5btc
You won't be upset this coin has like 5 actual people working on this, and very quick in progress + updates.