Hey Veeky Forums, I have a problem

Hey Veeky Forums, I have a problem.

I have lost 95 lbs, from 300 -> 205 at 6'4". I'm finishing up my last diet which should put me at 200lbs. My family and coworkers were initially supportive of my efforts but now are starting to see me as crazy or something. I still have a good amount of bodyfat, my bmi is just at the cusp of being healthy. I have muscle but am not ripped by any means.

The thing is, it's like I'm an aneroxic or something. Family or coworkers will offer me unhealthy food and I'll bring up my diet only for them to say "why are you dieting?!" or "I don't think you need to lose anymore weight." As a man on a journey to leave the human race behind, I don't know how to respond to this. I definitely would like to lose about 10-15 more lbs and then bulk up. But everyone around me is making this very difficult. I've gone from having a lot of support to none of it.

How do I deal with these people?

You listen to their concerns, sit them down and talk them out. 200 lbs at 6'5 is pretty normal, and cutting lower than that is treading in skelly land. Post your current body and let's evaluate the situation.

alright I'll take some pics brb

as you can see, still a lot of flab around the stomach and chest. all pics unflexed except for legs

legs

bump

Honestly just tell them to fuck off. Ordinary people know little to none about food\health.

my only concern about doing that is a lot of my bosses are saying this shit as well and telling them to fuck off wouldn't really help me out in the long run

Why the fuck are your bosses concerned about your weight/body? They jelly?

Tell them to fuck off.

Perhaps they are concerned about his health and ability to work.

Game applies to all facets of life.

My favorite game for bitches is Agree/disagree and Amplify, and it works here too.

My work caters food every single day. They order Pizza, Chinese, Mexican, Delis, More Pizza, italian, every. Single. Day.

And everyday I eat my chicken and potatoes because I'm on a strict surplus. I used to get shit everyday when I first started. The trick is to agree and amplify so its ridiculous, and they would back off.

Hey user, what are you doing? Why don't you have any Pizza?
-"im actually trying to see if its possible to die from horrible food. I'll let you know how it works tomorrow

"Hey user, you want me to grab you some Pasta? Its way better than that. Youre big enough, live a little"
-No thanks, I'm currently on a roll of seeing how bland this food can be. So far it tastes like misery"

-Hey user, I got you some of the Kung Pao chicken, its really good
"Thanks man, I appreciate it. Im just allergic to good tasting things. I know [cute girl in office] loves it though, give it to her, im sure she'd appreciate it"

Etc. Eventually they stopped, and now we joke about it. Own your diet, don't lose frame, and everyone will accept it. In time. Except some losers, but those are mainly the crabs of the office, and you can safely ignore them.

Must be nice to work with chad every day.

I went from fat to thin at 6'4 too OP. Ended up going down to like 190 and still hating my body cause was essentially skinny fat.

The key now is an endless cycle of bulking/cutting, and body dysmorphia. God speed

If I was in your shoes, I'd lose 5 more lbs then slow bulk up to like 210, rinse and repeat.

Thanks man, it seems like an awkward height to get ripped at. I think I'll do bulkingat 195. How are you looking now??

Well their lack of support was bound to happen. Most dyels would be content with where you're at and that's fine. They probably dont get that you're trying to get fit and not just lose the flab.

Before it was a health risk and now that you aren't fat they don't see any need for you to lose anymore weight. Smile and move on and look for people who are trying to get to the same place you are.

That's disgusting. Is that common in the USA?

I eat out when I'm dealing with people but we always eat somewhere good. When I'm in the office I'll have what I brought from home.

Aside from your stomach, which will improve with time, you look what I would consider a relatively healthy person.

You are not approaching being underweight. You've got good height and you've clearly got a good mentality since you've lost the weight and kept it off. Just keep doing what you're doing.

>How are you looking now??

not good, took like 6 months off of lifting at one point, bulked up to 230 stupidly..I would tell myself "oh I don't look so bad, just a little built fat". I've started up lifting again and am currently at 215, cutting down to 205 or until I don't like like a bag of garbage.

Hopefully I can go on a slow proper bulk over next winter to put on some mass/strength.

Damn man... Great job on the original weight loss, but you look pretty unfortunate.

>I'll bring up my diet only for them to say "why are you dieting?!" or "I don't think you need to lose anymore weight."
stop telling people you're dieting, always say you've already eaten or that you're not eating gluten or something at the moment since you have an upset stomach and that's what your doc recommended

works everytime

just like when i stopped drinking, i told all my friends i was just taking a break from it to study. haven't drunk alcohol in over 8 months now.

ur ugly

I am 6'4 OP

fuck those people, depending on how much muscle you have 190-210 is the range you want to be in. your max potential natty at 9% bf is going to be about 230-240lbs and it will take you 3-5 years to get there, if you can get to 215 at 9% bf you will look big and strong to people

anyone trying to get you to eat unhealthy food is an asshole, ignore them, don't let it get to you

YOU'RE NOT DIETING, OP

You've CHANGED your DIET

It's not temporary. Other people will not understand. You have altered your eating habits, when/what/how much and it is forever.

When people offer you things, you say, "I'm sorry, that's not good for me." You say, "I'll try a taste." You say, "No."