Not even trolling, answer me this

Why is the guy this board rips apart and talks shit on better looking than 90 percent of this board.

INb4 he doesnt

LOL have you browsed through a CBT, you guys are all fucking chubby dyel pussys

nice bait there

First of all this board is for normal human posters only. This half black half grey creature is not belonging here. Second his body is only better than beginner posters... not anyone on this board who actually lifts. Third he is a deranged vegan shill that wont shut his fucking mouth.

ayyy lmao sage'd

>10 years lifting
>1.5 plate bench and 3 plate DL
>calls himself "gains"
>his attitude in general
I love proper vegans but he really gives them a bad name

But why does he lift more than you? What are you doing wrong that you dont have massive arms and a lean body

Nice trips, but still no traps

Not blasting free trade, organic, cage free gear

This pic would be a lot better if he had better traps and a thicker neck. It's honestly not that bad.

>abusing steroids and claiming natty vegan for that look
veganism not even once

lmao he looks like shit. How bad do you have to look to have this scrawny retard as your role model?

Didn't he say he has been lifting for 10 years? His looks is minimum criteria for someone who has been lifting for a decade.

nigga looks like a chicken breast

WHAT IS WRONG WITH HIS SKIIIIIN

gtfo vegan fucker. You try too much

He doesn't.
I bench the same amount as him, but DL more, and I have only been lifting for 2 years

Well you are also fat, look at his body fat. It is what women actually want. You deldue yourself and use words like im bulking etc.

You are actually very high bf content and look like hsit

He's a SMALL and NARROW guy with good black-guy bicep genetics, and his entire youtube fame is based on his biceps. "Not that bad" lmao

This is what people say every time someone lifts more than them

sad

>tfw not even been lifting for 2 years
>tfw started in auschwitz

>tfw I outlift someone who has been training for a decade, in all lifts

>no FRAME
>no FACE
>no PIZZA

not going to make it

I'm not. I don't care what women want. My bf is prbably around 15%. I lift for strength as a hobby

>implying women only like one thing
Plenty of women are into my bearish builtfat body.

Why is it that he only ever looks good in the pic o.o cherry picked? Have you seen his vids? He always looks like shit. Was he on cycle in that pic?

>Dat chest. Lmao its like he neglected it all 10 years. Do your cableflies and bench varations senpai

>asymmetrical as fuck

nigga look like a tree. look at his fucking skin

The dude looks like an overgrown piece of broccoli with a lil bit of muscles

dude legit looks like Megamind here,

It's not white

He doesn't

What the fuck is going on with his pecs? That shit is nightmare fuel.