How's the cut going anons?

>finished final finals
>everyone is getting pissed every night
>trying to keep to a 1000 cal cut and eat enough protein while also being sociable is hell

>skinny skele
>bulk to 180lb
>planning on continuing bulk
>coworker invites me to her cabin at lake for canada day
>not sure if i wanna cut with little muscle or continue bulk and look meh

>Been focusing on weight loss since my obese teen years
>Lost a lot
>Finally buckling down to lose that last 35 lbs
>Lost 15 since December by staying relatively consistent to my diet
>Now taking it more serious

I'm hungry a lot but I fill the void with coffee. I'm excited to start bulking once I get down to 180lbs

>Lose so much fat that I have loose skin
>weight scale doesnt measure BF properly
>so measure it at a docs place with one of the fancier ones
>BF then showed that it was at 9%
>decide that I no longer need to cut
>start to eat "normally" again, enough so I could maintain my TDEE or so I thought.
>because of the fucking 2 year biochemical mechanism of the body, it fucking still pushed me back into more weight
>but because of the loose skin, I was too late intercepting it 2 weeks before when it was still relatively ok

Even though at some days I did 5 hours of sports, including cardio, and I didnt eat like a pig either. God this is so annoying.

So right now I am not another cut

1000 cal cut? What's your bf %? Curious because I'm thinking about doing larger deficit but worried about muscle loss

>be fat
>don't talk to friends in weeks
>start cutting
>phone rings
>"HEY BREH WE'RE DOWN AT THE PUB COME DRINK WITH US"

11% BF down from 20......

JUST GAINED 4KG AFTER A 3 DAY CHEAT CLOWN FIESTA

END ME

>finished cut
>i look great
>top abs visible without flex
>can see all with even a subtle flex
>shoulders lookin great
>just need to find more people to show off my gains too

unless you ate 3500 cals x 10 you did not gain that much weight

i think 17-18% currently, been cutting for ~ 6 weeks. not lost any muscle as far as i know but look bigger than i did because lower bf%. i have lost some strength though, compound lifts are down ~ 10%

Completly fucked up this week. Have probably gained weight. Kill me.

>been cutting since Oct.
>down to 217 from 251.
>15%, started EC
>hoping to end at 12% by mid July

>permabulking fatty
>6'2.5" 280lbs
>hit 2/3/4/5
>get serious about cutting
>aiming for 225lbs by end of year
>down to 265lbs in two weeks (mostly water)
>clothes fitting better already
>saving $ not eating like a fatass

Feels good m80s. I know the toughest part is still ahead of me once I'm feeling depleted and maintaining strength becomes a challenge. I will soldier on for the sake of making it. WE ALL GONNA MAKE IT, BRETHREN.

One 1 week, 1 kilo. Hope it continues like this. Should be done by mid or end of July if it goes on like this.
>tfw you never bulked but still have to lose your 20%bf skinnyfat belly
At least I've become stronger and have a more defined chest now. Hope to see abs soon.

Probably some water weight in that or the retard was drinking and eating shit food like crazy.

PSMF + EC Stack

things are going g8, will probably be dead in a few weeks

3X6k

>tfw high test alpha

>tfw high test alpha

Down 24 pounds since January, broke through plateau about two weeks ago.
I'm losing weight at a rate of 2-3lbs/week with no cardio and only a -500 deficit and sufficient protein at 1g/lb lean body mass. Is this too much brahs?

2pl8 the press? Mirin hard

>Started keto diet 6 months ago
>Gave it up when I realized it was mostly replacing veg with fatty foods and meats
Far more healthy and energetic now

I've also started recording everything I eat as part of a hospital review for an insulin pump and the nutritionist said "You have a completely different diet to everyone else I have in here" and said she never sees people with low carbs and low GI carbs. Mildly proud but surprised.

Anyway, not measuring my weight but my bodyfat has clearly reduced and I'm even noticing it in my face these days

thanks for the mire but being a fatass makes it less of an achievement. Now a guy weighing 180 and pressing 2plate is something srs.

>cutting to 1200 cal per day
shit man i just want to lose the last 5 kg before july.

>tfw high test alpha

Should have never gone to college then , idiot.

My cut is bittersweet.

I'm skinny fat, but I've always thought I had some muscle under the blubber. I'm quickly realizing I'm just a lanky skeleton underneath, which pisses me the fuck off because I "bulked" for a year

>Keto
>T1D

Playing with fire

Anyone going to festivals/raves this summer? Got one later this month and been cutting for it.

Started at 430 pounds.

Currently at 242 pounds.

Holy shit guys, this is fucking awesome.

stop using 'rave' for whatever chad infested brostep shitfest you're going to in 2016.

>cutting for a music concert
Explain this to me. How does your weight acfect at all hiw much you woll enjoy the music

purist faggot

Because the more ripped you look the better. Same reason why people cut for summer but I don't expect an autist to understand that.

How long did it take you to get down from 20 to 11?

youre a retard if you only stick to beer the damage is minimal

That is fucking amazing

1st time seriously cutting.
Tell myself every year imm do it.
Actually doin it this year.
6 pack visable
Jawline improving
Shoulder to arm intersection visable
Fat in the sides of chest almost gone
Constantly hungry
Constantly angry
Taco bell brought back 1 dollar beefy crunch borritos, the greatest temptation iv ever faced
Have to drive by it every day.
Every day my willpower wins
Were ginna make it bros
Even if we hafta scream at the taco bell every time we drive by it

>go down to 20%
>fat burning slows down hard, lose like 1 kg fat a month and im not fucking around either with -1000kcal deficit, running 10K+ five times a week and bodyweight excersise every day

time to try out IF and lower carbs even more bros, wish me luck

>beer
>literally the most damaging of all alcohols

Yesterday i had 350 calories of protein and lettuce, then just drank 800-1000 calories of beer.

Weight was 178.8 yesterday morning.

175.4 this morning, after drinking a bunch of water trying to rehydrate.

We're all gonna make it, bros.
>tfw skipped lifting yesterday to drink, and feel so shitty and weak today i am not even sure if i should lift or rest
Intermittent fasting can help reverse thermogenic adaptation, and increase leptin sensitivity

>bulk from 170 lbs to 210 in 8 months
>think about doing dnp but chicken out
>1 week into my all natty cut
Holy shit is it nice to go back to eating like a normal person. No more protein shakes 2-3 times a day or stuffing my face with pizza on days I didn't have time to make my calories( basically every other day). I just eat meat til my protein needs are met and eat all the sauteed veggies I want. Lost 2 lbs already. Life is good m8s

How do you measure bf%? I'm 6'4 and 74 kg after a few weeks of cut to lose stomach fat. Still have manboobs though.

Are your lifts still maintaining, assuming you lift?

Not well. What should've taken 4-5 months has been extended. I understand what to do in the gym now and follow a routine, but I've lost the discipline I once had. 16 lbs down with 4 more to go

>after a long bike trip, thirsty as fuck
>chug on 1.5l of kvas thinking it's healthy and shit
>find out later it has more calories than dr pepper
fug

>tfw high test alpha

Are there still people that think that certain foods make you fat? Its not 2002 anymore

I think the cut would be worth it desu

>tfw high test alpha

>Started at 193
>Now down to 169.8
>Doing keto
>lLIfts went into the shitter
>Definitely losing bf though
>Can't freaking get into single digit bodyfat.
>Went from 20% bodyfat to 12%
>tfw can't crack into single digit bodyfat

I'm cutting for an anime convention...

Gotta do a carb refeed my famigga

>for canada day
is this a thing you guys celebrate or does she just want the d?

>be me
>"cant wait till I shred down to 8%bf
>3 weeks later, "fuk this, i'm too weak"
>bulk again and get motivated by some weird reason to cut

>repeat infinity

I need to celltech asap.

Pretty good since I bought a e-smoker to get rid of the urge to smoke weed (I used cigarettes but I never smoked cigarettes so I was addicted to nicotine but I never craved cigarettes because my mind never registered them as a source of nicotine)

Waist above belly button went down a good 8cm's (2.5 inches) in two weeks since that, no more food binge

Also I have way too much energy. I used to do 4 days of lifting with 8 exercises each day and I'm now doing 4 days with 10 exercises each day followed with swimming 1.5 km on rest days and sometimes even add a 5th day because of the amount of energy I have now.

To anyone claiming overtraining, if I don't do all this extra physical exercise I have issues sleeping because of the amount of energy I have so it's a choice between overtraining and not sleeping enough so I'll take overtraining cause that has less carry over in other aspects of life.

>tfw I just keep shrinking
>tfw stomach and face not getting any leaner
I lost weight from 162lbs to 150lbs and it just seems like someone is liposuctioning my muscle away
>losing at ~1lbs a week with an intake of 1500-2000
>need to get extremely lean so I start anew

Fat midget 5'1 140lbs
Ate like shit, saw small stretch marks on love handles above arse/hip.
Stopped cold turkey, no soda no candy etc. Now trying to lose weight, eating clean healthy meals, cooking for myself instead of getting fast food.

Really hope I see progress.
When do cravings stop?

Its about to go down the drain. Down to my last week of rice and beans. No money to buy more. Family keeps nothing but shit in the house so I'll be eating that soon enough.

he didn't say that

it's more that you ruin your cut by eating too much then suffer for it the next few days to get back on track

How does he pinch the fat like that? Serious question

>Intermittent fasting can help reverse thermogenic adaptation, and increase leptin sensitivity
Dude wtf. I always thought fasting CAUSED thermogenic adaption. I have to do some research now.

How accurate are those calipers if your skin isn't tight?

Loose skin isn't indicative of fatness, but rather of having had been fat.

Are oats bad for a cut?
I've fucked up my macros on a few days because Oats are just so easy to eat.

Yeah they really calorie dense, vegetables like broccoli, cauliflower, and green beans are great foods to eat when cutting because they're filling, nutritious and aren't very calorie dense.

some people naturally have more elastic skin

Couple weeks. Once you start eating clean youll eventually stop craving bullshit.

>being sociable

there's your problem

Still have 2-3kgs to go. Started cycling tho, so it shouldn't be too hard to lower my bf. Feels good bros

Could really devour a dirty big bastard garlic bread right now.
Or anything with cheese. Fuck I loved cheese.

day 4 of my cut:

haven't noticed any fat loss, weight seems to be fluctuating from 100-102kg for some reason.

It's water weight. Just keep going. Also, don't weigh yourself every day. Once a week, in the morning after you pee

alright, will do.

thanks for the tip :)

cutting isn't as difficult as i thought it'd be, at least not yet for me anyway.

i should've done this so much sooner instead of letting myself become a fat cunt.

Weighting yourself every morning is very good actually.
You can take weekly averages and it helps filter out the fluctuation when figuring out your TDEE

>be in medschool
>before finals shitload of tests
>finals lasting a month
>haven't lifted for a month
>gained 2kg
>help

Good, you'll love seeing results and will only motivate you more. We're all gonna make it.

Your weight can fluctuate very easily throughout the week. A weekly measure is more reliable then a daily one. Also it can be very demotivating if you see your weight going up.

you guys need to chill with this obsession with cutting and being super lean

Woman, pls go

I always yell at the sports bar by my house when i'm driving home after work.

>$3 Happy hour pints
>$6 Happy hour appys
>750 kcal deficit cut so no pub grub
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Point of gaining 40lbs of weight in 8 months?

You do realize that realistically you can expect to gain 5-10lbs of lean muscle mass per year?

You basically gained around 30lbs of pure fat for no reason whatsoever and now you have to spend months and months cutting trying to save as much lean muscle as possible.

shoo shoo

>one weekly weight in is more accurate than a weekly average

Wtf man

not like you faggots gonna compete anyway. dunno why even bother cutting if you don't compete

for you

Cut has been fantastic.
Started April 1st at 200lbs 16.8% bodyfat.

Macro split of 45% fat, 30% protein and 25% carbs.

Started first week eating 2800 calories and each week I'd lower it by 50-100 calories to a bottom of 2500.

In May I started doing IF.

As of yesterday I'm 181lbs 8.6% bodyfat.

This is only my second ever cut, yet I noticed an immense difference due to switching fat and carb ratios, so few cravings with high fat whereas last year I'd toss and turn in bed at night and frequently cheat whereas this time I cheated 3 days out of 60+ days.

how do you eat that much fat?

>more fat than protein
>only 25% carbs

It's been good so far. Started at 255 @ 6'3 in Late March.

Sitting at around 235. Recently picked up the EC stack for hunger management. Works like a hot damn

I've noticed that my gains have more or less plateau'd. I don't wanna snap my shit up though so i'm working on ROM and form for my major movements.

I've still got quite a bit of fat around my midsection though. I'm thinking i'm going to have to lose at least 15 more lbs to look the way I want to

Bacon, sausage, cheese, fish oil, coconut oil, avocados.

What's the problem?
My TDEE is high enough that 30% protein still had me over a gram of protein per pound of lean mass.

>down 30 lbs
>only work 2 days a week for summer
>have all my food here prepped
>have a home gym
>cant function without bud and my connect moved away

IDK how to come about getting a new one and I cant function without it. i hate my life.

Coming off everywhere but face goddam shitty chubby cheek genetics, hope it goes away at sub 10% I have really good facial structure but my fac e is so fat fug :D

is anyone cutting here on less than 1500 calories a day?

>lose 25 kg since march
>still fat

I'm at 103 kg right now. It's a long way yet...

>tfw high test alpha

Former fatass here

At what bf% should I start bulking?

I'm at 19%

what cut?

tfw high test alpha

>Was 280 in January
>Weighed in at 240 just Friday.

Steady strength gains too. Makin' it brahs.

Veeky Forums is constant motivation.

>day 4

It will take a few weeks before you notice a diference

B E A C H P A R T Y
E A C H P A R T Y B
A C H P A R T Y B E
C H P A R T Y B E A
H P A R T Y B E A C

>tfw high test alpha