How tall are you guys?

How tall are you guys?
I'm 5'10 manlet

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=br483FUHxuo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Technically 5'6" but before I got married, I always rounded up to the nearest 6' integer on my profiles.

6'0 manlet

5'10" here

6'3 king of manlets

5'8, pic related it's me

>182cm
>say you are 6 feet anyway

Also worst girl.

9'11".

5'9

kill me

fucking lol @ u

190/6'3"

Doesn't matter because I'm 100kg of flab.

5'10''' but living in a Latin American country so I'm on the tall side. Still autistic DYEL tho

Squire of Manlets

5'8 masterace here

>peridot

Peridot is best girl, along with princess Neptune

>Morty

6'1" manlet

delet this

179 cm
my height seems to be pretty rare around here, guys my age are either significantly taller or shorter

6'6

6'2 manlet
Also skinnyfat
And brown hair and poopeyes

I'm amazed I haven't killed myself yet actually

5'12 lord of manlets

5'5 masterrace here. Girls liking taller guys is a meme, girls in my experience have actually gone for me over my 6'4 friend. we are both very in shape, however my quads are noticeably bigger then his, other then that our bodies are pretty similar

i hate to be that guy but come on...

5'7 nitrous enhanced manlet

6'3 KV checking in

5'8".

I feel like I am short, but not short enough that it affects my life in any major way (other than a statistically reduced dating pool, but I have a gf so less shitty really).

I do wish I could be like 5'10" or 5'11".

Father 5'10" or 5'11", paternal grandfather 6' or 6'1".

Unfortunately mother 5' maybe 5'1, maternal grandfather 5'6" or 5'7".

My feet are size 10, my wingspan is 70-71".

I feel like there is hope, but since I'm 20 I'd really be happy enough with 5'9".

5'19" manlet

>my subjective, personal experience has shown me one or two examples of women going for me despite my short stature, although it was a combination of my charisma, facial aestetics, style and body frame/muscle which trumped my height and allowed me to score over my taller, possibly less attractive friend.
>girls liking taller guys is therefore a meme in all cases

176 cm, normal height in a normal country.

6'2" Nigerian male reporting

You're 5'14, please don't try to elevate yourself above us manlets.

quality Veeky Forums threads today

170 cm

JFMSU

6'4"

Anybody here grow form 19-25 that didn't hit ouberty late?

177cm here. I don't think metric grills do the height thing as much. I can't remember the last time a girl asked "How tall are you?" and I said "176.5cm last I checked".

Most girls in the upper range are about ~175cm, doesn't bleak me out too much.

I know two guys with exactly your height and they are fucking awesome.

>worst girl
Fuk you

Underrated post

Excelllent

5'5, height doesn't bother me. Only my weight.

you guys have some fucked up standards 5'10" is normal if not slightly above average and nowhere near "manlet" or whatever the hell self-deprecating BS you can conceive

you must be the shortest one here

I'm 5'1. I hate regular show with a passion because all my friends call me Rigby. Before that stupid show came out nobody even really paid attention to my height.

177 cm, even though I'm an American. Fuck inches, they're gay.

probably. 5'3" female. actually, technically 5'2 3/4". thankfully i'm adorable af.

before timberlands
>5'10" midget
after timberlands
>6'1" mangodking

6'0

Fuaaaark.

What's timberlands?

Nigger boots.

>What's timberlands?

in2 blacc culture dummy

>Nigger boots.
stop being a faggot

they're the secret, my boy

5'7"
I'm tall for my ethnicity.
Also I'm gay so men love fucking me.
It's comfy tbqh

>peridot
>not knowing what tims are
She wears space tims in the damn show.

Ohhhh my limb enhancers
Now I see what you mean

Lapis best girl

>"How tall are you?"
>"176.5cm last I checked".
>176.5
>.5

You know it

184cm

Start praying manlet.

PERIDOT Y LAPIS A SHIT

Make way for BEST gem

Test

youtube.com/watch?v=br483FUHxuo

Pearl best gem.

I'm 5'6

What the fuck did you just say to me
You yellow pearl I will have you know
That I went 300 successful search mission and read 1000 document on
Gem war.

>That I went 300 successful search mission and read 1000 document on
Gem war.
>implying

Shut up you
CLODS!!!

5'10" is below average for an american. Idk where you live, but that is only average of you include every county.

Youre below female average, but only fitizens would care about that.

Nice dude! I'm gay as well, 5'8" here.
Dudes like me too. I dress a bit nerdy, glasses aids that nerd look.
I'm just happy I was blessed with a thin mesomorph looking frame, and I'm taking advantage of it to maximize my appearance.

Sad I don't give off any vibes though, no one really knows I'm actually gay until I tell them.
I'm living stealth without wanting to live stealth.

>posting gems
>not posting bestgirl

the fuck is wrong with you all

i actually dont know,i get called tall all the time,i guess im like 6ft or something

Are you me?!

Manlets BTFO

5'5" is an extreme case bro.

Dat good feel when I measured myself today and I was actually finally 6'. Feels pretty nice desu. I'll have to try later without my boots, see if I'm still 6'.

>Dat good feel when I measured myself today and I was actually finally 6'. Feels pretty nice desu. I'll have to try later without my boots, see if I'm still 6'.

kekd

5'7 & 3/4 manlet.

130 lb. skeleton-man at that. I'm drinking my protein and creatine and working on them gains, but I'm more preoccupied with keeping my weight down than anything, 'cause I weighed about 240 lbs. a little over a year ago.

It's better to be a skinny little manlet than a fat manlet, to be honest, especially 'cause I live in a part of the country where the hipster look is fashionable for guys (even though most of the women are still hams, even if not as hammy as the rest of the country).

D a m a g e C o n t r o l

Literal 5'8.5 based master race checking in. The absolute perfect height for a man. If you want to get swole as fuck, this is the height, lads. See our current Mr. Olympia Phil Heath for a prime example. Or how about BASED gains lord Lex Fitness with his aesthetic perfection? Pic related.

Anyone taller than me is a lanklet who will never fill out their frame properly. Poor muscle insertions--too much bone, not enough meat. You'll never have the swole 3d photoshop look without pinning tons and tons of gear. Even with steroids, you'll probably never catch up to natty genetic specimens like Lex Fitness.

Turbo manlets below me will never have a shot at banging the hot women that the mighty manlets pull on the daily. Women love tall men, even if you're "only" 5'8.5 that's still well above average compared to the height of women who aren't ladyboys. As long as you're taller than the women you bang, you're good to go. Hell, with lifts I'm even taller than the 5'10 models I bang.

5' 10 manlet reporting

mirin pecs

5"7'

173cm

google says it's 5'6, wolfram says it's 5'8

Just do the fucking math you faggot, it's not that hard.

it's still manlet who cares

fuck off

Its 5'8

Work boots for niggers who dont work

>tfw your pop says he's 6'2"
>Wait a second, I'm 5'11" and taller than him
>He gets red and says 'Oh well that's weird'.

Turns out I actually hit 6' since I was measured for my license. Im a little bummed he would lie about that though.

>be 6'0
>go to store
>pretty much 70% of the guys there we're 6'4 or taller
>even saw chicks who we're a good few inches taller than me

I..Is this what being a manlet feels like?

6'2" and since both of my parents weren't done growing until end of college I still have growing to do. (for reference mom is 5'11 dad is 6'3" they predict I will be 6'4" when all is said and done)

>the story of a manlet father
kekked

"Masterrace" i wish
Also 5'8"

6'1 is great up until you realize that your not 6'2

you are wrong.

your like a guy that says that he loves his 5 inch dick because 7 inches would be "niggerish" or too big for tight puss or some sad nonsense

I am 5'11 and 1 year younger than me brother is 6'2 six fucking two

I am 20 years old already, kill me please

5'4 patriarch of manlets reporting in