/SS/ Himmler Appreciation Thread

This thread is about Heinrich Himmler.

Post anything, that you personally find interesting or appreciate about him. Or something you don't appreciate of course.

I personally like his efficiency. Also like his interest in the occult. Post any reading materials or something of that matter. Also you may counter by pointing at someone who you think is far more worthy of appreciation than Himmler himself. Post some art if you have some.

Also anything else I haven't thought of, red-pills of any kind in general are welcome.

Ofc Thread theme is: youtube.com/watch?v=FU6ZwGGkupQ

This one is just for shit and giggles: youtube.com/watch?v=KsQM9HKtvA4

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2004873/Himmlers-daughter-81-She-works-neo-Nazis-SS-officers.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wewelsburg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I find it interesting that he killed himself. Well done.

He didnt he was beaten to death by an english sergant

>tfw this pic would've gotten me killed back then

Is it true that his daughter got arrested recently?

Danzig ist Polnisch

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2004873/Himmlers-daughter-81-She-works-neo-Nazis-SS-officers.html

This is something I have found, but I haven't even read it yet.

Himmler wanted the SS to have a cool headquarters, and in line with his vision of a neo-Teutonic Order, he procured a castle in Westphalia and accomplished some renos before the war broke out

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wewelsburg

>envisioned as a kind of 'Nordic academy' that taught Germanic pre- and early history, folklore/medieval studies, genealogy, and ideological-political training
>rooms were renamed after King Arthur, the Holy Grail, various German kings/leaders, and Christopher Columbus
>site of SS 'marriage-consecrations' and meetings between high ranking members
>all death's-head rings of dead members were returned and stored in a chest in the castle
>castle was to be enlarged and the nearby village resettled

Very medieval. I will read the article. Rally nice.

>castle was to be enlarged and the nearby village resettled
Best part.

Interesting fact: he was born on the Korean Peninsula

> Heinrich Luitpold Himmler was born in Munich on 7 October 1900

Fun trolling btw

>>King Arthur. . . and Christopher Columbus.
WE

>No proof exists that Himmler wanted a Grail castle, but redesign of the castle by the SS referred to certain characters in the legends of the Grail: for example, one of the arranged study rooms was named Gral ("Grail"),
>and others, König Artus ("King Arthur"), König Heinrich ("King Henry"), Heinrich der Löwe ("Henry the Lion"),
>Widukind, Christoph Kolumbus ("Christopher Columbus"), Arier ("Aryan"), Jahrlauf ("course of the seasons"),
>Runen ("runes"), Westfalen ("Westphalia"), Deutscher Orden ("Teutonic Order"), Reichsführerzimmer ("Room of the Empires Leader(s)";
>"Reichsführer-SS", or "the Reich's Leader of the SS" was Himmler's title), Fridericus (probably in reference to Frederick II of Prussia),
>tolle Christian (probably referring to Christian the Younger of Brunswick, Bishop of Halberstadt), and Deutsche Sprache ("German language").
Can't tell if good taste, or a genuine case of 1930s "We Wuz".
Then again, at the least Himmler had good taste. Can't blame such a man

>As the leading figure in the shadowy and sinister support group Stille Hilfe
Daily Mail never disappoints

Again

>, but I haven't even read it yet.

>(((Munich)))

Nice try Eliaschev

DAMN BRUH, LOOK AT HIS FACE

HAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

OH NONOONONO

AHHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Is there an actual thing about his birth or are you just a shit head on Veeky Forums ?

>beaten to death by an english sergant
>sergant

A pathetic, pinch-faced bureaucrat who died a coward's death.

No he wasn't but I wish he was

Garbage in human form. Mind-numbingly incompetent at everything except genocide. Got cucked by Kaltenbrunner. Also looked like a Gook.

>Post some art if you have some.

I want to see Himmler armed with an SS-Degen, raised against a nine month pregnant Anne Frank, only to have Charles II intervene and absorb the blow with his own rapier