Body Hair

What's Veeky Forums's take on body hair?
does it make you look better or worse depending on how big you are or should you be completely shaven?

Depends on how it grows in. I think the patchy, middle-of-the-chest chestpubes look is terrible and I would shave it immediately. But a nice even distribution of hair over the pecs or even stomach is fine. Back and shoulder hair is disgusting as hell and should always be shaved.

Having said this I'm 23 and just barely starting to grow some peach fuzz on my pecs and have a little trail of hair on my stomach. I don't think I'm destined for good body hair, but we'll see.

>hairy as fuck lower body
>hairless upper body except for armpits, shitty facial hair as well

Same familia. If only I could take some of this leg and crotch hair and move it to my upper body or beard...

This.

It's person-to-person based on how it grows. If it grows well like in OP's pic, it's perfect. However, full body pubes desperately clung to for the sake of "muh masculinity" are terrible.

Grooming is almost always necessary imo, completely shaven or not.

The rest depends on your muscle definition, hairs color and thickness, skin tone and of course your tastes.

Also shaving rarely is a good idea, you'd better trim or wax.

I'm starting to get darker hair on my lats which looks like shit, but I think I look better with hair on my chest.

My body hair looks like shit, so I always shave it. I look better hairless than I do patchy.

Yeah, exactly this. Depends on the distribution.

The guy in OP's pic looks pretty aesthetic with body hair. But if all you have is a snail trail and hairy as fuck nipples? Shave that shit off. You have to work with what you're given.

>hairy lats
What? Is that even possible?

If I want to bury my face in it, it's good. A good body in general makes even ugly body hair bearable.

Yeah it grows in kind of patchy on my back.

Every inch of my body is covered in hair like pic related. I shaved it all off once, i never felt more naked in my entire life.

Oh yeah super common. They're called angel wings. Not appealing so I shave mine off.

Does anyone else have shoulder- and backhair? Started growing when I was 17.

You're my goal for the next 3 months
Core routine?

I only have hair on my armpits and head.

I have some hair on my shoulders and lower back but I don't think there's enough to constitute shaving. Luckily I have the same torso hair distribution as OPs pic so I don't bother shaving, just trimming with a beard trimmer.

Weighted planks, weighted side bends, decline sit ups, weighted leg raises x 12-15 and consistently adding weight

Shit, I do most of that but so far no results and they all make me wanna kill myself.

>weighted side bends
These actually any good? All I found so far that I like are wood chops for obliques.

Side bends are awesome for getting that Adonis belt.

I also hate doing abs mostly, I just do them first thing in the morning when my energy is high.

My body is fucking covered in hair. Especially the upper back, yet I still can't grow decent facial hair on my cheeks.

I get a hair fur collar thing on the back of my neck inbetween haircuts.

trimmed body hair > no body hair > lots of body hair

unless you're husbando/bear mode

I've had back, shoulder and chest hair since the end of sophomore year of high school lol.

my back was nasty af, got that shit waxed along with my shoulders and kept everything in the front and it feels pretty great senpai even though people think I'm 26 when I'm only 19

I puked a little.

>mfw full large beard
>mfw body hair is blonde and fairly sparse

due to my shit genetics only my lower body and nipples are hairy as fuck. I can't even grow a beard this is bullshit.

Hair looks sexy on you, bro.
Mostly homo

Guys Im getting really long stringy hairs on my nips what do

This is me. I'm going to do the full shave tomorrow and see how I like it.

Wish me luck senpai. I'll post before after for ya

I grow a decent amount on my chest, and a happy trail. Once a week shave my torso and pubes with an electric razor to get maximum definition on my abs and striations

That's hot.

i leave all my other hair but shave the nipples

Shaving is a crime against humanity. Beards and body hair is where it's at bro.

Pics for science and my own personal sexual gratification.

>gay men and traps shave
>straight men don't

pro athletes can get away with shaving. that's pretty much it. anyone else is a pansy for shaving

I'm hairy as fuck since 15, I pet/pat my chest and belly hair before going to sleep, it helps me relax and sleep

Body hair is manly

Tfw no hairy bf to pat before I go to sleep :(

If you bf doesn't is hairy then you have a gf

i do whatever the fuck i want

Not him, but how do you work it in. A separate day? Or a few of those after each workout? And how long have you been training core directly to get those results?

Thanks senpai

>solid beard
>weak mustache
>body hair patches
>specific super-hair and bald spots on ankles and wrists
dont you love it when your parents' hair genetics battle it out on your body?

My body hair is kind of patchy on my upper body but pretty full everywhere else.

Would trimming my chest/stomach hair be a good way to help grow it in more evenly in the future?

Babby dick is not

Inb4 looking at babby dick isn't either

No homo nigga

It depends on the guy, their physique and how thick it is. Cesaro is my husbando, no hetero

hairy + pale = shit
hairy + fat = shit
hairy + skinny = shit

The only good combination = hairy + built + tan

>gay men shave
>entire thread is gay people posting hairy dudes

mirin deduction skills senpai

As someone who went from being completley shaven, then stopped and ended growing over an inch of body hair over most of my body in about six months, I guess I can leave my perspective here.

Chest, stomach, arm, and leg hair is pretty much harmless from what I can tell. If you like the way it looks leave it alone.

Back hair, wrist hair, inner thigh hair, asshole and assorted pubic area hair is a nuisance. You're better off getting rid of it if you can stand it. I'm fine just shaving personally, but if you have problems with stubble in sensitive places or other issues like getting ingrown hairs then you should look for other alternatives.

>why get rid of it in those places specifically?
Back hair makes sleeping less comfortable as it will get caught under you and pull at your back if you happen to shift, and it's almost universally considered unaesthetic. Wrist hair, specifically anything that might grow on the outer edge of your wrists, gets caught and has a habit of burning when cooking with an open flame which isn't really dangerous but it's uncomfortable. Inner thigh hair leads to chaffing, pure and simple, and again there's no real ascetic value to it. Having a hairy asshole is the biggest pain ever because it makes wiping properly a fucking chore. Any sort of pubic hair acts as a barrier to your genitals and makes any sort of sexual stimulation that much less intense and generally that much less satisfying.

Oddly enough, I find that pit hair is actually beneficial insofar as I seem to have less odor and sweat from there when I let it grow out than when it's shaven. Might be some other thing contributing to that, but that's just what I noticed.

to add to that:

shaving/trimming makes you look leaner (hair blends defined lines together)
tanning makes you look leaner (like BBs use spray tan in competition)
being lean makes you look bigger

Which is why you have to be both tan and reasonably lean to look good with a lot of body hair.

Shaving is gay tho. Trimming is where it's at.

>tfw pale as fuck
>tfw lots of dark body hair
>tfw ~16% bf

Bitches love it in my experience.

>pic related

holy fuck your frame looks weird

are you 6'5 or something?

I'm 6 feet/182 cm.

>muh diqq

Long answer short:
It depends

Τhat can't be comfy to ride desu.

>gay men shave

Hmmm.

You ever heard of a "bear", son?

I've heard that since ive became a full-time cyclist, i shold be a trap

>but im straight
>and rotate with 4 pussies.

Short answer yes, with an "if." Long answer no, with a "but".

>164x230

I can't jerk off to this senpai.

182 is not 6ft. Its 5'11

I like being hairy, makes me feel like a,lumberjack.

I like you gayboys that like hair too. Drives me wild.

post pics in checked shirt.

>post pics in checked shirt.
Lol, fuck...

>tfw no qt3.14 hairy Veeky Forums bf to cook and clean for and worship

why even live, Veeky Forums?

>hairy chest, back and stomach

>Virtually no leg or arm hair

My genes are weird

Stop being a shitty femboi and become the hairy qt3.14.

Don't be shy, user.

>all gay men shave
LMAO Yeagh sure thing there buddy.

FYI: twinks shave, real masculine gay men don't

That's not the way to crosslink, feg.

There happy?

That's not a dilf, these are dilfs.

These are really small otters.

Otters are suppose to be small.

But he has kids, so by definition a dilf.

If you're a baby face this is literally god tier genetics

Is this sagat? Goal body srs

Yeah, i think so.
If you get over his stupid haircut, he's pretty handsome.

Yes, and it make you look like a beast.

Back hair looks bad desu.
I have some lower back hair near my butt, thinking of lasering that shit if i save some money.

Hnnnnnnnng

If only this was natty :'(

If I was a body builder or fitness model I'd consider shaving but women seem to like playing with my chest and naval hair and it doesn't bother me so no real reason to shave

I usually pluck them with tweezers

He's an ultra manlet, his body is like 2 years lifting with test.
If you see his old pics, he's been maintaining for like 8-9 years.

>how gay is Veeky Forums?

just look at this thread

that looks really disgusting

There's nothing gay about mirin' another man's body hair, user

It's his lack of mass desu.

Im probably shorter than him, so theres hope i guess
(167cm)

I shave it all off. It looks decent at a certain lenght but it only lasts a week, then it gets to long. Therefor I shave. I look way more ottermode when I shave too. Although I'm only 19 so most of my competiotion is hairless too. With hair I look like borat and without I look more like a latin version of JB or one direction or one of those fags. Most guys think it's gay that I shave though

I try to do a combination of those exercises every day in the morning:
A)
Weighted planks 30 seconds to 1 minute x 3 supersetted with weighted decline sit ups 3x12-15
B) Weighted hanging leg raises
3x12-15 supersetted with weighted side bends 3x12-15

He claims 1.73m, but if you see some pics he's with women he's always shorter than them, so dunno.

I'm aiming for steve grand mode at 1.8m.

Hnng

>what is a grower
>implying he isn't at least 9" erect