Veeky Forums, I want to know if drinking on the day you've worked out with fuck up gains...

Veeky Forums, I want to know if drinking on the day you've worked out with fuck up gains. I've done some research but I don't seem to be getting a straight answer.

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.chaosandpain.com/killing-these-shots-like-rip-part-2/
t-nation.com/strength-training-topics/lifters-guide-to-alcohol?s=generalChaos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

it will fuck up your liver, faggot

>increases estrogen
>decreases proton synthesis

be my guest user

no. drink extra water that day though.

wait a day at least

Once in a while, no. Sorry broscientists, the human body isn't so fragile that it's going to freak out and spill all your gains down the sink just because you decided to have a couple beers after a workout.
Just don't do it every day.

This.
I love that people who think like you actually exist. I felt your euphoria.

I have an IPA or delicious stout or porter after weekend work outs. Try to only drink light beer on week nights. I enjoy the hobby and don't take it so seriously. My beer drinking is probably the weak link in my diet though.

Drink up you rinky dink rooty pooh candy ass bufu. You think Hemingway ever drank on a deep cover mission? Fuck no!

Nah it wont Ive heard some marathon runners drink certain brands of beer and that it helps with recovery but I doubt most if any beer does this.

Had a beer on Wednesday and Friday after a heavy workout and dont feel off in any way. On a "cut" too.

>friend drinks/smokes weed constantly
>Eats like shit
>Always manages to bench more than me
Kills me. Especially when I go to the gym 4 days a week and he comes maybe 3 times if that

>Drink up you rinky dink rooty pooh candy ass bufu. You think Hemingway ever drank on a deep cover mission? Fuck no!

How could you possibly know that since its classified, enjoy your assassination you dumbfuck.

blog.chaosandpain.com/killing-these-shots-like-rip-part-2/

Go enjoy yourself, just don't go crazy too often

am I your friend? I drink nearly everyday and still lift decent numbers. im 25 percent bodyfat though and don't take my appearance seriously. eh

>Taking anything Jamie Lewis says serious ever
This guy nitpicks the most retarded studies with way too low subject counts and idiotic anecdotes, don't believe his lies!

sticky says it's not that bad

t-nation.com/strength-training-topics/lifters-guide-to-alcohol?s=generalChaos

I can't remember if there's any shilling in the article, but if there is, just ignore it. There's solid advice in a lot of their articles but they fuck up with all the bullshit shilling. Anyway... I remember doing some shit from this article and feeling way better the next day than I usually did after drinking.

take drugs instead

No alcohol, no drugs, no smoking.

MAGA

If it's beer then it kills your social gains. That's white trash tier across all cultures. Drink something hard instead. Drink hard,get hard

There was a paper about this that talked about how protein synthesis is most significantly affected like one or two days after alcohol consumption - not right after. Don't have sauce tho, if anyone'd like to help that'll be great