Hope you crabs are whitelisted and

how much do you throw in?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/NEO/comments/712ofh/rpx_sale_on_8th_of_october/
mp.weixin.qq.com/s/kK2o-Gb_h-Eh_388tfazfA
gnome.org/news/2017/05/gnome-asia-summit-2017-to-be-hosted-in-chongqing-china/
huodongxing.com/event/7405743309700
news.blockchain.hk/first-global-fintech-blockchain-conference-hold-in-shanghai/
steemit.com/redpulse/@roosterred/red-pulse-ico-rpx-analysis-both-complicated-and-interesting
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

max

Getting a feeling this thing is gonna bust.
It just doesn't do anything, and everyone looking to dump it asap

What are your predictions for this guys i think it goes up to 0.1 $ for sure but after that i dont know

You know they have an app? And it makes Neo look more attractive.

500 million supply
ico price 0.03 $
first day on binance

will at least 10x.

1. well you never know how big the demand will be at the end. But if you look at the amount of whitelisted people, it is surely quite a run.
2. no us/chinese ppl at ico
3. first neo ico
4. working product

For me that are good indiciators to buy in. How high first tradings will be you cant know. Strongly depends on the hype between ICO and Binance listing.

The talks I saw around is that this is just hype created by crypto-nigger (youtube guy), and that everyone just looking to flip it the second it hits a exchange.
When is it hitting exchanges anyways?

1 month after the crowd sale i think

With hype I meant the official chinese talks and congresses coming in october.

8th October, 2017:
RedPulse ICO sale starts
reddit.com/r/NEO/comments/712ofh/rpx_sale_on_8th_of_october/

9th October, 2017 (14.00-17.30 GMT+8 ):
NEO Global Developer Community Building - NEO&CoZ&RPX
mp.weixin.qq.com/s/kK2o-Gb_h-Eh_388tfazfA

14th-16th October, 2017:
GNOME.Asia Summit 2017, Chongqing, China
gnome.org/news/2017/05/gnome-asia-summit-2017-to-be-hosted-in-chongqing-china/

21st October, 2017 (13:30-17:00 GMT+8):
NEO JOY, Exploring Blockchain application, Nanjing, China
huodongxing.com/event/7405743309700

26th October, 2017:
Inaugural Global Fintech & Blockchain China Summit 2017
Source: news.blockchain.hk/first-global-fintech-blockchain-conference-hold-in-shanghai/

This will have much more influence on the price building than a small youtube guy.

Why were we not informed during the whiteliste process ?? Annnn I need to be whitelisted ........

how do you know if you're whitelisted or not? I haven't received a confirmation yet....or do they let you know just before the sale starts? so annoying, fuck.

nvm, i'm a fucking retard, lol....

i feel like buying some rpx during the ico or i'd rather sell my account. idgaf about rpx to be fairly honest, i just want to put everything i can into link.
i believe rpx can easily go 3x, even up to 10x - but if it means that i would have to hold until november, link could go easily 4x-6x.
hmm i might try my luck after all: 50% into rpx 50% into link

kankerlijer

i'm going 50/50

around 100k, got my neo stacked . ready to go

Scrubs.

got accepted, i will throw around 250 neo's in it

where do I sell this fucker after the ico?

I can't believe you guys are falling victim to the stuttering potheads who run this scam.

Buy my RPX whitelist.....! RPX gonna moon Biatch!

[email protected]

Jij ook gek. Kopen, kopen...kopen!!

Being on the whitelist doesn't guarantee you a spot however, and it's still first come, first serve. As announced previously, we have added to our RPX sale smart contract a one hour window at the beginning of the sale that limits each contributor to a cap of USD 1,000, with only one transfer allowed per person. Multiple transfers, and transfers greater than USD 1,000 worth of NEO tokens will be refunded.

Following this one hour window, the RPX sale will continue with a higher USD 50,000 cap, as planned previously. In this period, participants will also be limited to one transfer. Note that a contributor may thus contribute once during the one hour window, and subsequently contribute a second time after this one hour period. The total max contribution for a single person is thus USD 51,000 worth of NEO tokens. Contributions received during the RPX sale will not be accepted if any information is missing, or if the NEO wallet address does not match what you submitted.
>its 2 sales, hour gaps

Where the fuck do I check my status?

Wtf

Also if you guys are blind enough to see this is for the chinks and the chinks cant get it, when this hits the market, it will be a froth fest to aquire it...gainz galore, you're welcome

FUCK YOU SCAM NIGGER
SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM

Also money nigger says its his number 1 ICO
>/shills

Definitely legit....; )

AHH FUCK SHOULD I BUY THIS SHIT OR NOT??

steemit.com/redpulse/@roosterred/red-pulse-ico-rpx-analysis-both-complicated-and-interesting