REDPILL me on intermittent fasting

REDPILL me on intermittent fasting.

Is it worth doing? Going on a cut and would like to know how to do it and such.

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16403234
freetexthost.com/gzctpvg2d6
reddit.com/r/Fitness/comments/4aozzf/i_recently_finished_eating_and_training_like/
live.smashthefat.com/why-i-didnt-get-fat/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's a meme.
Overall calorie consumption is more important, and distributing protein intake throughout the day rather than in a short window of time is backed by countless studies as being linked with increased fat free mass.

What about for a keto cut?

not too sure it'd make much of a difference

is it though?

I think it's great for those who are doing CICO. If you're cutting then shortening the window for calorie consumption can help you feel much fuller.

Thing is, just because you didn't eat breakfast doesn't mean that you can eat like a slovenly pig, you should still be looking at low calorie foods to eat for lunch + dinner.

This, I'm currently doing intermittent fasting because it helps me feel more satiated while cutting and I don't find it difficult to fast for 4 or 5 hours after waking up.

There are supposedly some other benefits like increasing growth hormone but idk if that's a meme or not.

Fasting has many benefits bodyfat reduction hgh and test increase mental clarity plus its easier then eating a shitload of meals a day which has actually been proven broscience.I did IF and keto lost close to 50 lbs in a month I know the initial weight was water but my man tits and love handles went away completely

Except in a fasted state (as opposed to an underfed state) you have higher test and gh to preserve more muscle mass.

T. Former fatty who still IFs and makes hella gains doing so

> keto

smdh but im glad you stuck to it and it worked for you :)

>being linked with increased fat free mass.
What is this?

I laugh at keto haters the "evidence" against it is poor its been proven that low carb diets have a better result on bodyfat fat loss.So yeah ill stick to something tht works plus fat is far superior then carbohydrates esp for men

Nope.
Keto has literally no effect
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16403234
Read that shit, and get rekt.

Hey man being on a keto diet is infinitely healthier than staying fat but there just hasn't been any scientific evidence supporting the idea that low carb diets are safe and don't increase your risk of illness/disease or decrease your life span.

Low carb diets also make it difficult to consistently get the right amount of lipids, vitamins, and minerals which is just a pain in the arse.

Carbs are literally as important as fats as protein for people at a low bodyfat.
>helps test production (most people at low bodyfat cant cut out carbs without their test plummeting)
>lowers cortisol levels
>increases muscle gene expression

>.gov

Nope and again theres more evidence for low carb diet not just keto but all low carb diets for bodyfat loss.Also I noticed most people who hate on keto either never tried it, tired it for a very short period and gave up or judge it without trying it.which one are you ?? Please do tell

P.s. By low bodyfat i mean people in the 6-8% range.

Nope bs I had my levels checked before and after and my test was slighty more when I cut out carbs

Low carb can mean a variety of diff amounts though it could be 100 carbs 50 carbs.The only carbs that are good are from veggies not fruit

I did it for 3-4 monthsish.

Because i was an uneducated fat fuck.

I got amazing results, because literally any diet works for fatfucks, it is 100% due to caloric deficit

Abandoned it as i became educated, the benefits of carbohydrates are incredible. Kinobody knows what is up.

Couldnt get below 10% until i upped my carb intake, and lowered my protein to .7g/lb (still making hella strength gains, and decent size gains).

Read the fucking study. It has nothing to do with pubmed, you fagtard

Mind you helping me with it? I have +50lbs that I want to lose. I just started IF but im lost as fuck in any other matters, like how do you even start to loss water?

overall calories is a meme. > freetexthost.com/gzctpvg2d6

Are you low bodyfat?

What were your test levels before and after.

You sound like you make shit up on the interwebs

did you just nope a pub med article? what the fuck level of evidence do you require if you ignore this?

>Kinobody knows what is up

Definitely not going to take anything you say serious now

>objective thermodynamic fact is a meme.
>you dont consume stored energy when in an energetic deficit, you just summon infinite energy from nowhere
Makes sense...

I know he is fake natty.
But his advice is 10000% the best for natties.

Strongest, leanest, most muscular i have ever been following his advice.
Dont even care if he is a roiding meme. He is still right.

this, i ran keto for a month or two and had great results. Then one day i counted my calories and found out i was just on a nice 500cal deficit. Its just hard as fuck to eat 3k calories of steak and broccoli. It works but not for its magic fat burning reasons but because people simple cannot or struggle to reach their daily intake without carbs.

Then i upped my carb intake and cardio, still progressing but i no longer feel like shit.

When I did it I was around 15 dropped to 9 maybe 8.I dont know the exact numbers but they were slighty higher not a shit load

post advice

Nice dub dubs, but i am dubious until i see a pic of test results

He parrots what alot of other people said plus eat advacates basically IIFYM bs which is not healthy

>I can eating just twinkies if its in my cal range

CICO WORKS RITE GUYS LMAO BUT

these two guys ate 5000 calories a day for a month on lchf diets and only gained 1-3 lbs

reddit.com/r/Fitness/comments/4aozzf/i_recently_finished_eating_and_training_like/

live.smashthefat.com/why-i-didnt-get-fat/

>bu..bu..t they had to be miscalculating. CICO tatutology.

Train 3x a week for 1 hour.
Eat equal parts carbs and protein (roughly .8g/lb), with .35g/lb fats
Avoid aerobic cardio or deficits that are too large, because fuck cortisol.
Nonrestrictive dieting (iifym)
IF
Reverse pyramid training, with double progression
Small piece of fruit at the end of a fast to replenish liver glycogen, with minimal calories, vitamins and fiber, allowing you to """fast""" another hour or so
Black coffee as an appetite suppressant towards the end of a fast

Lots of other shit i cant remember off hand.

But i dont think i have heard him say anything that could be considered "wrong"

Its too long to write here. But its all the amazing website kinobody. Its really the best place you can go and for a minimal fee you can literally be batman within a week. pm me for a limited time deal

Consider giving up processed carbs instead of all carbs. Giving up sweets is healthy. Giving up bread is arguably healthy. But giving up fruit and starchy vegetable is just unnecessary.

>sourcing carbs and fats from a twinkie is magically bad.
As long as you dont have too many free sugars.
And get all your micronutrients and fiber for the day..

Why can you not fit a twinkie into your macros.

Fun fact. Restrictive dieting ONLY works short term. If you can stay lean while eating a twinkie from time to time, you are destined to end up as a fatty.

If you can fit food you like into a healthy lifestyle, your gonna make it.

The fact people eat too few carbs and fats is one of his biggest critiques of bodybuilding nutrition.

Protein is severely severely overrated.

>anecdotal evidence from tards too stupid to count calories trumps literally all of nutritional science
Wew

exactly what I meant by tautology. Here you are provided evidence that you are wrong and you just cover your ears and say "THEY MISCALCULATED ITS THE ONLY WAY"

> Nonrestrictive dieting (iifym)

I agree with that as long as you've already got enough vitamins, minerals, and lipids for the day -- otherwise it's just unhealthy.

I'd also try not to eat stuff with a lot of added sugar, trans-fats, and saturated fats(?).

In a day you shouldn't be eating more than 37.5 grams of added sugar, less than 2 grams of trans-fat, and don't eat any more than 16-20 grams of saturated fat.

Fuck you, nigger.
I am the kinobody "shill" you are attempting to satirize and let me tell you two things.
1. I never recommended you pay for his programs
2. Literally everything in the program (i pirated it) is given away in his youtube vids. If you soft through a few hours of footage, you will have 100% of the information he sells

3. Fuck you

not him but when everyone is posting pub med peer reviewed journal articles and your source is a reddit thread, naturally i think people will be skeptical.

If you wish to prove your point i would recommend a more reputable source

More sat fat is more test brah.

No but seriously, i avoid foods with high sodium, or pretty much any trans fat.
And i supplement fiber and micros

i mean you shouldn't be eating MORE than 2 grams of trans-fat, whoops.

Greg, pls go

Even if you dont have alot and it does fot your macros you still shouldnt be advacting eating fucking twinkies amd you know its true.

>implying i can ohp 1.25x my bodyweight
I fucking wish i was greg.
I would be making jootoob vids righht now for that sweet sweet ad revenue

> More sat fat is more test brah.

really? i thought there's still an ongoing debate as to whether or not it's safe to eat more than 16-20 grams per day, that's the conclusion i came to after reading some stuff about it on a few different websites and articles.

If you're gonna IF you might as well do it the reverse IF and go to bed in a fasted state for dem test gains. Tbqh tho the best possible time frame for meals is the classic 6 small meals a day, keeps you hungry throughout the day for maximum test.

I dont know that it is true, and i say this as someone who doesnt eat twinkies.

Psychological compliance is a huge factor, and eating a twinkie while maintaining caloric and nutritional goals is 100% fine

Sleep already is a fasted state.

Dont go to bed hungry..

It's not though. If you go to bed with food in your stomach, unless you worked out HARD that day, all that energy is just gonna get stored as fat since you're not doing shit at the time to burn it.

i don't believe you.

I believe you

>not lifting weights regularly enough to need to eat food and recover&recuperate
...do you know where you are posting?

Also by the time you wake up you are 100% in a fasted state, unless you ate like 3k calories in bed.

If you just have an eating window of 1pm-9pm or someshit, and go to bet at 10/11 you will be in a fasted state.

But you WANT to be in a state of recovery first.

>backed by countless studies

Name one.

This.
Please.

I like doing a combo on IF and carb backloading it feels nice to have a nice carb rich meal after a hardworkout.My post workout meal is usually a protein shake blended with some milk honey fruit and some chicken with rice and beans

Yeah, fuck studies. Let's just believe your one biased experience.

You fat fuck.

How does IF affect hormones, most importantly Insulin?