Breakfast

What are some good Veeky Forums breakfasts other than eggs and oats? I'm looking to vary what I eat in the morning and preferably keep it sub 700kcal.

Also Veeky Forums meals thread I guess

Other urls found in this thread:

m.imgur.com/a/5nbmA
nobullsupplements.com.au/recipe-protein-french-toast-banana-dark-chocolate/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

are you open to shakes? I don't get hungry until I've been up for at least 90 minutes.

I tried shakes when I was starting out but I've got a job that keeps me on my feet over the summer so I need something a bit more substantial.

I used to eat 6 eggs with 2 pieces of toast in the morning with my protein shake.

Now eating 3/4 cup of oats cooked with whole milk topped with cut banana, kiwi, strawberries, and half a peach. That with the protein shake but now I put a raw egg in the shake. Tastes so good in the morning.

eggs AND oats, OP

oats + one egg mixed in is your base

and now you can do anything:

>banana + PB
>whey + PB + tsp brown sugar + cinnamon
>sauteed mushrooms + onions

3 of my faves.

what is with people? i swear to god everyone i know is like this. not hungry in the morning so skip breakfast.

i don't get it, i'm fucking starving when i wake up. but that's pretty much the only time i ever feel really hungry.

I tried that recipe once and it was fucking terrible

29g is pretty sweet though. Ill give it another shot tomorrow and try some different spices

takes me about 30 minutes until the hunger hits. early riser because of this so I am ready for the day. some days you just wake up hungry as fuck but most are just fine and could potentially go without breakfast. it is why i was ultra skelly in HS.

>i don't get it, i'm fucking starving when i wake up. but that's pretty much the only time i ever feel really hungry.

what time do you wake up? milfag here so 6.

Oats and eggs with some mushrooms actually sounds really good. How many cups of oats do you usually use for that?

I get a tub of plain greek yogurt and vanilla greek yogurt and combine them in a tupperware. makes the taste actually bearable with minimal calorie increase. a small bowl of that mixed with some protein granola and you got my daily breakfast. I am on a slight cut though so if you want more calories just up the servings

>1 cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
>1 scoop whey
47 protons
10 carbs
0fat
Tastes great

I do a pint of homemade Skyr with blueberries and honey. ~300-400kcal with ~50g protein

3 egg Omelette with homemade goat cheese and sometimes meat.

I am cutting right now so on a deficit of 1k-1.5k.

Once off the deficit and bulking back up for muscles I will be eating an 5-8 egg omelette every morning.

To make the eggs fluffier I can add goat milk if I want.

(we own goats, we milkem for milk)

>greek yoghurt
>tastes great

picc one nigga

Here's my breakfast that gets me through my morning lifts and my evening shift at work: (keto/paleo)

Make all this shit in one pan

-Diced vegetables (bell pepper, onion)
-Spinach
-Some eggs (I use 4-6)

Scramble that shit up, then top with:

-1/2 avocado
-cherry/grape tomatoes

And fry up some damn bacon

High fat, moderate protein, low carb macros, about 500-700 kcal depending, tasty as fuck

That looks pretty fire. You da real mvp, oh keeper of the /fit pancake recipe.

Omelette without mushrooms? Come on now...

good bye healthy heart

t. a guy who ate 12 eggs a day for 2 years on a 'bulk'

when will the protein meme die?

That sounds great, I'll have to try that. Thanks for the recipe bro

You can find most Veeky Forums recipes here
m.imgur.com/a/5nbmA

Can someone tell me why we need "Veeky Forums" recipes? Why not just make normal shit that tastes good & fits your budget and track the macros of that stuff? Filling in the gaps after the fact is easy and gentler on the palate than making disgusting shit that happens to be crazy high in protein or whatever.

the whole point is to maximize you're intake in non disgusting ways. Kinda hard to fit everything in after eating shit like cereal for breakfast, a sandwich for lunch and pasta for dinner.

I dunno man I've never found it hard at all. As long as you're not eating shit that's crazy carb/fat heavy and not carelessly pushing up to/past your caloric budget it's not that tough.

This recipie is pretty delicious and can easily be made in larger batches.

Just make sure you spend a little extra and get the boneless/skinless sardines. Their bones aren't like salmon or mackerel. Theyre still sharp and pointy after being cooked, and will make the dish inedible.

are you a chubbier/fat dude?

Nope, recovering skinny-fat/skelly. Why?

I only drink a Bulletproof™ coffee in the morning :)

>Cooking canned tuna.
Only a burger with no taste could post something like that.

I usually have my "meat cereal" of
>4 egg
>100g bacon
>100g lean ground beef
>handful of diced mushroom
>100g of frozen spinach

Fry meat, add mushroom, then eggs and scramble that shit. throw in spinach and done. Add a side of Oat Toast and we're done.

I also wanna try this, looks tasty as fuck
nobullsupplements.com.au/recipe-protein-french-toast-banana-dark-chocolate/

50g oats
100g cottage cheese or greek yogurt
2 eggs
Vanilla extract
Optional: Whey

Pancake batter.

I was a skelly and had insanely hard times eating normal shit and trying to hit nutrient goals at the same time without wanting to throwup 24/7. Thanks to dense meals it makes hitting these goals much easier time wise and stomach wise.
Fatties have an easier time eating large amounts of food so I assumed u weren't a skelly bulking.

Hey man, if that's what worked for you that's awesome. Personally I just slowly increased my intake of normal food and drank brotein shakes and eventually found myself in a sustainable surplus.

I just feel like if you're already making food and tracking macros, making really good food isn't that big of a jump and most people will have an easier time sticking to a really good tasting diet long-term.

Also my surplus isn't that massive and I only have ~1.8g protein per kg of bw. If you're going for the whole massive surplus and 1g protein/lb of bw I can see how things could be harder.

You the real mvp

I tried that recipe once, they taste horrible

I have 2 eggs, a glass of fat free milk, a bagel, some type of fruit, and a large coffee every morning.

Should be in the sticky tbqhwy.

fuck op i haven't eaten anything since 2 days and now this thread

Sounds really good, I'll pick some of that up next time I'm out

Where does the 'protein' come from? From the peanutbutter and coconut cream?
The whole recipe has 100g of protein and about 3500kcal

3 scrambled eggs mixed with 1/2 avocado and then a banana with some PB. 2 cups of coffee. r8?

Well I dont really like the name either. But the protein is a meme. According to the page, anyway, it's around 13g per 92g (dont ask me why they fucking made it per 92 and not per 100)

1/2 cup of Quaker Oats does not have 11g protein. It has 5g.

Not a fan of avocado personally but I can appreciate it in a solid meal

Shredded wheat. The bigass biscuit/brick/block kind. I have mine with a cup of milk 2tbsp ovaltine and a sliced banana on top. Works out be close to 20g protein 10g fiber calcium potassium bunch of dope micros and a fuckton of carbs unfortunately but it's under 500cals and it's pretty fucking clean and delicious and keeps you regular. Strawberries and bananas go great together in it also, so does honey and/or peanut butter if you're bulking.

i add whey to mine, so it has more protein and doesn't tast like a shoe

I'll be leaving for the military in a few months, gotta use the time that I have to shed pounds and get aggressive with cardio, anyone have any meal plans that will help a cardiobro lose weight and maybe get ready for boot camp?

read the sticky you stupid nigger.

what about egg whites and buckwheat grains?

Seriously there are only two foods to eat in the morning eggs and a whole grain.

I've read the sticky, but we're in a thread talking breakfast plans you dense autist, so maybe someone can give me some advice. Stay mad.

>joining the military
>calling anyone else stupid
>mrw

enjoy dying for the chosen people or living with suicidal depression kek

I'm joining the Navy, not about to lose my legs playing cowboys and indians with goat fuckers. I'll make money and pay for college, most importantly I'll be Veeky Forums as fug, best shape of my life. Nice maymay though.

fair go then I guess.

Watch out for that USS Cole shit though.

Another milfag here. I get up every morning at 04:00.
I don't eat till 12:00, just coffee and water. At 12.00 half a liter of quark with 100 grams of cashews/almonds(activated)/peanuts, 15:00 protein and oats shake (about 700kcal), 19:00 dinner with a giant homemade fruit smoothie.

I don't do recipes, just ingredients.

Greek yogurt, coconut, 100g
50g of oats of choosing
30g of hemp seeds
1/4 cup whole milk
One scoop (30g) of unflavored, plan protein powder/dry milk
All mixed together. Topped up with some fresh berries.

More pics of recipes!!

21:44
>See thread
>Become obsessed with thoughts of breakfast
>Favourite meal of the day, by far
>Heading to sleep early so it can be breakfast again soon

My fucking life.

I heat a can of red kidney beans or chickpeas
Fry eggs in low cal spray
Add sriracha or bbq sauce

Tuna burgers are good too with a shitload of chili to wake you up

Gonna make skyr when my cheese cloth comes

Gotta power through that shit.
Plain non fat Greek yogurt tastes like Shuddering feels

Why don't you just eat breakfast for dinner user. You're an adult.

I do this. egg and cheese omlet here in 30 minutes. Breakfast is for Oatz

broteen smoothie
1 cup greek yogurt
1 cup oats
2 cups milk
1 bananana few strawberries
8 scoops

Either
>Scrabled eggs with ham, onions and mushrooms

Or
>Greek yoghurt with wholegrain cereal

Or
>Oats

I mix it up so it doesn't get boring, breakfast is propably my favourite meal of the day desu

>Heading to sleep early so it can be breakfast again soon
This

delicous op