>fell for the trap meme
>started taking hormones
>got rejected by basically every guy
>finally get one guy into bed, he freaks out and leaves after he sees my penis
>didn't even let me explain that it wasn't gay because it was a feminine penis
>tried to chop my dick off in a fit of sadness and shame
>knife wasn't sharp enough and I wasn't strong enough, just sliced it a little
>been sitting here for the past 45 minutes crying over my drying dick blood
JDIMSA. How can I take my mind off of this?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=EHA1qxsLH-0
m.youtube.com/watch?v=0wWMaqvtAvM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'd have called bullshit before reading rhe screen cap of that robot turning himself into a eunuch. I dont even know any more.

Either way go home robot

Is this real?

>trap
>meme
Pick one.

Show pics?

Not fitness related.
Saged and reported.
Seeya tomorrow trappy chan

Snitch what a sad life

Someone screencap and edit trappy's trip over this

Please kill yourself. I really mean this

Commit suicide, you tranny monster.

The world doesn't need more degenerates, and you've obviously left the life of decency long behind you. On behalf of all the normie common folk, I implore that you get off my planet, you filthy tranny scum.

Are you that guy with the soccer mom haircut from yesterday? That escalated quickly.

>implying people lie on the Internet

Post pics. I'll fuck you user

>started taking hormones
>implying it automatically turns you into a sexy femine trap

Being a cute fuckable trap is an art, user. The best ones are born like this, and if you're not one of them, it takes time and hard work to pretend you're a girl.

But this bullshit, so whatever.

Should I avoid hormones if I just want to be a femboy? Does any type of girl want thin but decent-looking femboys? Masculinity is so hard and the Jews already put estrogen in my water bottles anyways for Christ's sake

Golden snitch, motherfucker.
Blame it on the keto kid, aka the platinum snitch.

I learnt that shit from him.

But mods want to suck your feminine benis apparently, so you good trappy, you good

Confirmed troll/10

Not very subtle mang..

Goddamn it I wasn't even trolling. What about that made you think I was? The "jews put estrogen in plastic" thing was ironic.

DAILY REMINDER

m.youtube.com/watch?v=EHA1qxsLH-0

I can tell you guys are virgins. When fucking a girl with incredibly large ass the only thing you can see is the ass and not the rest of the body assuming its doggystyle. But, with a girl that has a nice fit, cute, small, round, peach booty you can see the whole body and dick doing work on those butt cheeks. The ass in this pic is perfect.

Post it

Post pics of yourself.

I remember one of my friends in HS that was a pretty feminine guy and girls basically threw themselves at him
Not sure if that was solely because he was feminine but obviously that didn't stop them from liking him

You just sound like a /pol/poster with an obsession of traps

This guy just sounds like he fucked up and cant identify with being a man anymore because of life choices not some preordained thing.

How does it make you feel?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=0wWMaqvtAvM

>Being a cute fuckable trap is an art, user.

a art*

Hitler needs to come back.

Wet dreams are perfectly natural for men

Dont have it sorry. Suffice to say it ended with a time stamped image of what was left of his scrotum held together with bandaids.

Oh i think ive seen that thread, there was one on b where some dude cut his balls out with a knife and posted pics along the way

He'd kill himself again.

Yeah hed probably just go on the internet for 10 minutes and blow his brains out

what if the way the world is today is actually what hitler wanted all along?

Its not

Seems unlikely hitler wanted the jews running the world and niggers raping everything with a hole with no repercussions.

>being a deluded cuck.

it was his plan all along he had a BLACKED fetish

you got tricked

:^)

OH YOU

Kek

>that trip in the name element
at least you tried

I can't tell, what's wrong with it?

Its trappy using big names like NAME ELEMENT to make his funny post seem less good

meet someone on /fit.

You can transition back you silly idiot lmao. Also don't even THINK about passing if you don't have natural cuteboy twink genetics.

>class="name"
>class="postertrip"
its a shop, i can tell from the pixels and from seeing lots of shops in my day

Post a pic and i might fug you. I've been known to fug traps

No shit its a shop dipshit