One year natty progress

Okie dokie

height, before and after weights, routine, and bulk diet?

One year 5'1 legally dwarf progress

stats: 17 years to 18, 130 to 180lbs height gains 5'10 to 6ft currently. bench is 225lbs i do db benches more than barbell and thats 80lbs and still going. Im back to bulking after intermittent fasting, summer bulking is smarter for me because more free time to eat than winter or other seasons. ask me shit if u care

too bad it cpuldnt fix your face. seriously now what compundss breh, test and deca. i dont see tren because bf is kinda high.

How do skinny guys gain muscle without getting fat?

I'll never understand this.

If I don't bulk my phisque just stays the same and never improves, but if I bulk I gain fat really fucking fast. When I mean fast I mean I can literally gain 5-10 pounds of fat in a 1-2 months when im trying to LEAN bulk slowly as possible.

So Im stuck between not bulking and staying DYEL or trying to bulk and getting fat.

Low test or just shit genetics?

bulk diet and routine

Bro your torso is shorter than my dick. Your head is too small for your body. You are 5'3 at most. Fuck off

>5'3

lol

this is depressing and makes me want to stop lifting

but i wont because im not an uggo like u OP :3

Meat and Dairy and little bit of carbs. I don't count macros I count calories I eat 5,000 a day. goal is to hit 200lbs

I did that change in 3 weeks, kek. Shitty jungle asian genes, OP, you gotta keep em :^)

don't stop lifting, people will always hate on people who made it by saying they're juicing like joffbrah, but when you disregard whiners and keep doing what you do best you'll make it. yea i got fat on the face.

you already look kinda fat since you're so short, idk why but you just look overweight. you looked better before imo

what do you eat specifically a day?

Are you even white

You look like a 5'5 filipino

mirin tho, show legs and back

short? I'm not 5'3 lol I'm like a little over 6'

i was a fucking skeleton before. do u lift?

I've been eating cane's a lot its pretty much chicken fries and toast, its a lot of carbs but its also a lot of protein, but i make shakes and chug them. shakes recipe: 2cups milk, 2 bananas, 2 scoop pb, 1 cup yogurt, 1 tbsp honey (carbs idgaf), and egg. 800 cal a shake

what the fuck is your routine?

fixed pic u can tell my height better with this pic

you are 5'7 lying manlet

train a body part a day, monday chest etc.. db presses for chest and then chest flies then close grip bp. arms i do mostly triceps and some bicep superset. legs i do lots of c=volumed leg press and front squat 225, my legs ar still skinny though worst part about being tall. shoulders i do heavy side raises and shoulder press sitting down over head, 135 to 155lbs on that side raises i do 50 lbs to 30 lbs. then back i destroy it with bent over rows, closed grip then wide grip pull downs, pull ups, and 225 lbs trap shrugs. and abs on saturday if i have time.

if i was 5'7 id be lee priest mode man lets are lucky desu senpai

what do you do for arms?

Shiit.

Good frame breh

Dam Son. Good work.

Also sry about the hate/manlet stuff. There's an active thread out about how women hate on women that lose weight and post successful before and afters on Facebook. Everybody on Veeky Forums agrees this is pathetic, but then you have people like
All doing the same thing on Veeky Forums. Shaking my head, to be honest family.

I have the same fuckin' problem!

Lel gaining 50lbs of muscle in 1 year? Something is fishy about this.

same here, how do you stay skinny while bulking?

Why did you become so angry bro. Anyway good work.