Daily reminder

CHAD is eating PIZZA while getting PUSSY.
YOU are hitting the GYM HARD, then going home to Veeky Forums to jerk off to TRAPS while SWALLOWING your own CUM for more PROTEIN.

WHY even LIVE?

Too many capitalizations.

Lol, you think those guys are into pussy?

once I get on their level, you better believe im eating like that.

Only fat neck beards are into pussy lol

Why do you think there are photos like this?

It's because CHAD rarely eats like that, but everytime he does, he must take a photo.

A 20%BF+ fatty on here complaining about not being able to get lean eats like that on an everyday basis without even thinking about it.

Hey smart guy, did you even bother to google the name of the guy in the filename of your own fucking picture?
> It was while in college that James found his "addiction." Spending time in the weight room gave James the opportunity to release his frustrations and at the same time develop a discipline that would and continues to define him to this day.
I don't understand this meme, you can't possibly think that muscular people were born that way. Are you just trying to convince yourself that everyone doing better than you was given everything they have so that you don't have to actually try at anything in life?
If it's any consolation, I think you're a very successful shitposter, the dedication and time you spend on this could not be put to better use.

>If it's any consolation, I think you're a very successful shitposter, the dedication and time you spend on this could not be put to better use.
thank you, i value your opinion highly.

to answer your original question, what you said is wrong. What REALLY matters is CONFIDENCE, SKILL and EXPERIENCE. It is just a matter of time until you develop those three. Being RIPPED and CHARISMATIC is why girls go for you. Look at Ben Affleck. Mostly average looks, not much charm, no one cares. I go to see BvS with a girl and she CREAMS herself over him. Why? Because he's got HEIGHT and FACE and FRAME? NO! It's because he is RIPPED, mysterious, brooding, has presence, etc. All things influenced by context and circumstance. If he can do it, so can YOU.

CHAD will be FAT by the time he's 30, and by the time he's 40, he will either be DIVORCED or STUCK with a FAT wife who is well past her PRIME and NAGS him constantly about how he's BALDING and DISGUSTING and not like he was when he was 20. CHAD won't be able to fix any of this because he never LIFTED when he was young and will have NO IDEA how to even get started, so he will DIE a fat disgusting pile of SHIT, while Veeky Forums will stay STRONG and HANDSOME well into their 50's and even 60's, and have an ALPHA wife that STAYS with them and is SUPPORTIVE of them because they built the life-skills early in life that allowed them to MAKE IT, both in the gym and in the rest of their lives, not end up a failed LOSER like CHAD.

CHAD is a JOKE.

Whoever made this a meme should get cancer and die. Sage this shit, back to r9k with you.

going to the gym is more fun than interacting with women 2bh

So nouns and proper nouns are in all caps, but adverbs only sometimes?

Just CAPITALIZE what you think LOOKS right, RETARD.

Just think for one moment, how pathetic you are, coming here every single day to copy and paste the same old shit.

I don't even see any fucking pizza in this picture

That's how /r9k/ works. Only the robot is a special snowflake. Every one else has life on easy mode

>then going home to Veeky Forums to jerk off to TRAPS while SWALLOWING your own CUM for more PROTEIN
Uh there's nothing wrong with doing this??

I'm confused already.

Or any Chads for that matter. Or any pussy. Hey, what gives, OP?

Thanks for the oc user
>we now have something to post on Chad threads