Is This Legit?

Sup Veeky Forums, /pol/ here with a question. Can a human being actually get shaped like this strictly natty or are we looking at a cheating fatfuck using synthol? If he is using synthol; is he getting it from the Americans, Saudi Arabia, or Israel?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/sajadgharibii/?hl=tr
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

His body is so fucking weird

He's using growth hormone and maybe wet roids. Stop posting this fat fuck

photoshop, no human can look like that

He looks like that, he's an iranian powerlifter, has nothing to do with isis

Why not? Isn't he just strongfat?

The obese ninja guy and the top and right guy are completely different persons.

Jesus christ, will HGH really do that to your hands?

these guys arent same you fucking idiot /pol/ack

instagram.com/sajadgharibii/?hl=tr

IS guy captured this week.

Why are there no pics of this guy lifting?

yeah there's literally not a single video on his instragram lifting

Are you retarded, dude? Look at his right wrist in the bottom right pic. That's a photshop

Wet roids? Synthol?

It's either photoshop, because i havent seen a video of him or those injectable oils that brazilians use

Only thing missing is a fucking boss health bar, jesus christ.

yep. first hands and feet, later face

Then why is the beheading someone?

He's not using synthol, his body is too soft looking. Synthol makes your body look "firmer"

He get's like that from eating the hearts of infidels.

Nah but seriously that guy is actually an Iranian powerlifter. Why do people bother making propaganda and fearmongering shit like this if they actually believe in what they're talking about?

You shouldn't have to con someone to believe in your cause if it is a just cause.

I'm going to guess they have to do a year of compulsory military service

it's not the same dude though,unmasked is an iranian strongman

I know this is b8, but he's the bulldozer. ISIS executioner probably used just to intimidate people who think he looks scary.

>There are people who seriously believe this shoop is real because he looks like ISIS's version of The Mountain.

That's 2 different people

I was actually trying to make a funny

It has a definite synthol look to it

No it doesn't. He has a soft look

>firmer

>Making the mother of all kebabs here, Jack, can't fret over every lamb

Which is synthol look, lol.

he definitely shops his pics, his insta says he's 155kg and in those pictures he looks way bigger than that. IRL if you put him next to someone legit enormous like Brian Shaw, Thor or big Tel he'd be dwarfed

underrated

Too bad all those gains haven't saved him from being capture and probably tortured to death

Picture is shopped. Just looks his fist on the low-right picture. It's much bigger than on the picture where he's holding the sword. I'm also pretty certain he got slimmed down on the lower right picture. The structure on the wall is like rounded which would indicate some form of spherical deformation.

Also, lots of Iranian, Paki and Afghan dudes use roids as they are legal there.