>"fat"
>15 matches
>no fat hate thread

Let's go! Fatty hate/fatty abuse/fat people logic/tumblr land whale posts

Show us what you got Veeky Forumsizens.

What the fuck kind of autist just starts asking people about their teeth

>Pissing in the shorter urinal at work
>Someone has usually pissed all over the floor under it but i never know who
>Fat as fuck coworker has to use the tall one (why are they always installed so high, guys?)
>i finish and back away
>This guy is thrusting his hips as far forward as he can, trying to not hit his own FUPA instead of the urinal
>He ends up pissing on the floor a little anyway.

no one, every fat person makes stories to "champion" their flaws

I have pretty terrible teeth that cant be fixed without 1000's of dollars and nobody has said anything about them ever

An actual autist

> why are they so high
For us 6'4 master race. Stay at the kid urinal manlet.

I'm 5'9" and I've never had an issue with the high urinal. a fat fucking belly would be an issue for it though since pointing you dick any angle other than down has fat in the way.

lost 20KG pissing in the woods is now much more esy

there's a thing on my campus that looks like this girl, except with a fedora and a fucking goatee. the combo of obesity, fedora, and genderfluid bullshit makes me want to barf every time I see it.

>this is what america has come to

Is it fucked up for me to say i want to rip that stupid fucking dress top open and pull her fat titties out, fuck them, then spray all over her face while making her say "thank you sir"?

yup it is fucked up, how could anyone even get hard to this monstrosity?

Rest day test man, i AM a monster.
I would make that piggy squel

why it's the ugly, deformed, hills have eyes looking fatties that dress in such a ridiculous way? there are fatties with regular looking faces, just fat and those at least try to dress like regular people...

>taking pictures with the sign to the shitter
>w-we're not a waste product of e-evolution, h-honest.

bump for more
Veeky Forums likes these too, generally

I had the same thing at work. Some dick low level employee sent out an office wide email about "someone pissing on the floor everyday"

It was a small office and I already knew it was my fat fuck boss. There's only like 20 people working. Then everyone including my boss starts firing emails around and my boss asks about who might be doing it and I can't say anything so I think they all probably concluded that it was me.

yeah like this, except they don't put even half the amount of effort this person does to look feminine and about twice as overweight. I hate this fucking planet

Dat feel when an ugly, overweight halfway-retarded female gets more attention in a single week than I will every in my lifetime. I lift,study engineering and take good care of me, 6,1f as well. You have to be some sort of a half-god man to match a very ugly girl's social life. I do not even want to know how a really pretty girls life must be. Fuck this shit, bk to cocoon mod.

You do not need attention you fucking pleb, once you've become a god the opinions of mortals cease to matter. You are the creator and destroyer of worlds, act like it.

Why worry about it? You know the game, you know the rules.

Obviously, but just because there are rules and you have to play by them, it does not mean that you can not question the "validity" of those rules every now and then.

Post grill

>I do not even want to know how a really pretty girls life must be.

Literally hell.
Every freak getting all weird with you at work. Go clubbing get and Prajeet and his gang surround you.

So what, some creeps gonna creep, you can still just literally get spoon-fed. You do not have to posses anything at all, someone will take care fo you. You are the present every male fights for to protect. As a male you win at life if you become super succesful, but as a pretty female, you have already won, there is no way to mess up.

>white people

14/88 my ass

This isn't fat hate.

This is tranny/shit grill hate. C'mon, post some fatties y'all.

>implying

>engineering
There's your problem.
Karohemd und Samenstau, ich studier Maschinenbau.

Can't go anywhere without getting hit on.
Surrounded by creeps that can over power you physically
Have max 25 years before your life turns to shit (and 7 years active hotness)

You really don't enjoy being a man? I dunno what to tell you man.

Your attitude is what's holding you back. But you don't even realize it. You just want to blame others and take no responsibility for your fate. The day you choose to do the opposite is the day you'll begin to mature.

Why does this person have a bicycle chair for a nose??

>bk to cocoon mod

There's your problem
You want attention but do nothing to grab it. The ugly girls get it because they go out of their way to do this. They aren't brooding moody fucks
You idiots don't socialize, don't talk to anyone, aren't nice, aren't funny, all you do is introspective and then wonder "gee why does no one pay attention to me it's so unfair"
If all you have is a body for people to look at then that's what they'll do. They'll look at you. But no one will care to talk to you.

tldr stop being an autist

You don't know my pain. If you did, you would care. And if you were a girl, maybe you would like me. It's not fair.

>You don't know my pain. If you did, you would care

Then share your pain with people
What's stopping you

You wouldn't understand :(...

You're mute?

Quit fishing for attention, post or get out.

Yeah! Let's spend m/billions of dollars to accommodate a fringe group

jesus christ you are such a fuck

stop your self-pity party, all that does is make shit worse. one year ago I was 70 pounds overweight, failing out of college, and depressed. I laid in bed for 2 weeks, only getting up to shit or occasionally eat. I couldn't bring myself to an hero because I didn't want to hurt my family like that.

a year later and I have been back in school killing, just got my first GF and had my first kiss, my social life is through the fucking roof, all from NOT FEELING SORRY FOR MYSELF.

NO ONE CAN CHANGE SHIT BUT YOU, whether that is losing weight or social gains, YOU have to get the fuck out there and make the changes. What the hell do you have to lose by asking a cute girl to coffee? NOTHING. She says no then whatever move on, she says yes and maybe it leads to something. Worst case scenario from the yes is you get experience and learn how to talk to women.

quit being a bitch and shit gets better.

Holy fuck, fuck off to Facebook
>le terrible day
>i dont wanna talk about it

No one asked for your life story you angry egocentric maniac

10/10
I actually thought you were being real for a bit there.

> be me
> ghetto bus to middle school, first year
> final year tomgirl asks me if I floss with shoelaces

5'7" and I don't jave any problems with urinals, OP must be a turbo manlet

SAVAGE

You lost 20kg just by pissing in the woods? That does sound easy!

Stop derailing the thread and post more fatties, faggots

Transpeoples should be executed.

You're disgusting. There is no excuse.

SPELUNK ALARM SPELUNK ALARM

"Restroom for freaks" would be shorter and easier to understand.

rekt

Can confirm.
There's no room for fat in Veeky Forumsshion
You guys may sometimes derail the fuck out of our thinspo threads, but we can both agree that fat people are degenerate wastes of oxygen.

You're just an autist. I know, because I was/am the same. I had some chances even for threesome in retrospect. Oh well. Tbh I still hope I'll meet my soul mate.

>local pub has 3 urinals, short medium and tall.
>be 6'1
>can barely use tall urinal without balls touching ceramic
This is how it should be

>You idiots don't socialize
Fuck you, I am not an idiot. Also I am not an autist, just because I hate everyone and do not talk to anyone, not even my family it does not mean that I am less social than anyone on this vietnamese image board pretending to be a white knight in hope of some possible circle jerk. Also I do not only have my body, sure it is nice, but I am also inteligent, I speak 4 languages, and I have worked for big companies in IT. I will not go and actively seek girls and get possibly rejected, I am not some beta tool like you fuckin cowards LOL. Suck a dick. I hate all of you for stealing girls, you guyz not even college yet.

>just because I hate everyone and do not talk to anyone, not even my family it does not mean that I am less social

Psychopath confirmed.

Get a dictionary, look up the word 'social', then kill yourself.

Ye well nobody is social anyway, it is just some random small-talk followed by retarded assumptions/new stories. Also I have no problems if someone asks something, but I can not just go to someone and start a conversation, that is beta since they will assume that I want something from them which shows weakness. I am thinking about wearing even more expensive stuff, but my watch is already around 500€ which puts me into slightly above average so girls should not be afraid to ask me to be their bf, but they do not, so it is them who are cowards by this logic.

>at goodwill on saturday looking for monitor (slight poorfag/total cheapskate)
>while I'm crouching with my laptop trying to test one, a 400 lb hambeast as wide as the entire aisle appears, digging through useless shit (think VCRs) maybe 5 ft away from me
>fuck.jpg
>I then notice the smell, which can only be described as rotting fish sticks
>pull shirt over nose
>maybe 30 seconds pass
>she farts VERY loudly
>I audibly gag
>as I get up to put the monitor back (didn't work), I present the most disgusted face I could muster
I'm frankly amazed that they were standing the entire ~5 minutes, though I wish they would have fucked off so I wouldn't have to deal with the awful smell

>I will not go and actively seek girls and get possibly rejected, I am not some beta tool like you fuckin cowards LOL. Suck a dick. I hate all of you for stealing girls, you guyz not even college yet.

Go kill yourself again Elliot

No I actually believe people give unsolicited advice to strangers. They always know "someone" that can fix them up for you.

Fucking gay lines stolen from Jodel. Breath trash and keep on studying social justice bullshit you hippie
,sincerely a mad engineering student

>a year later and I have been back in school killing,
found the american

>be blind
>pass fingers over the braille
>the fuck is gender identity
>ask nearest person also waiting in line to explain to me
>she's wearing perfume but her voice sounds wierd
>while she explains some crazy shit I ask if I can see her with my fingers
>yes.jpeg I'm Guna lay down my moves and get laid
>begin to feel nose, kinda big, move towards cheecks
>it has a fucking beard
>realise it's no woman
>believe I've accidentally wandered into mental hospital
>turns out it was just USA
>leave and never return

Elliot was quit nice looking boy i would of coahed in in PT training had he hit me ip on instagra, @margaretpalermo

President Obama s bending over to accommodate the likes of this, and people wonder why Trump has the clout he does in the election

Haha, joke's on you, I'm a mechanical engineer myself.
>tfw no gf

America is hilarious.

Hi Venus' mom

Men wear perfume too just so you know
It's a charming thing

You're a Pajeet aren't you?

what? speak for yourself faggot
at best, sometimes wear a bit of cologne (on very special occasions mind you), kids take baths in body spray

>tomgirl
Did you fuck his boypussy?

dude that's just wrong, that thing is plutonium levels of degeneracy and nasty

I hate being fat, it's disgusting a nothing but a burden on me and everyone else.

lmao.. the delusion here

Can't go anywhere without being validated for physical attraction

Can't go anywhere without remembering that rape is illegal and the only reason dumb bitches get raped is the same reason anyone gets fucked - you go to bad places and make bad decisions

Have max 25 years blah blah 7 years hotness - who's fault is that? develop a sense of responsibility for yourself

The hypocrisy

being an ugly girl sucks dude. they have to try really hard to get attention. sounds like you're not trying at all

>>believe I've accidentally wandered into mental hospital
>>turns out it was just USA
underrated

Den scheiß Spruch gab es schon vor Jodel. Und wahr ist er leider auch. ;_;

>all attention is good attention

Every time you leave your house there's a 50% chance some hideous/fat girl is going to hit on you, and all of a sudden you're responsible for letting her down gently. This results in one of three things:

1. "I wasn't hitting on you, I was just being nice! Fucking asshole!"
2. She just keeps talking to you, ignoring the fact that you've rejected her, and you have some bitch following you out to your car, all smiles.
3. At best, she kind of sulks away and you get to feel awkward.

It's not the worst shit in the world, but it gets annoying.

At least you're doing something about it and not doing the whole fat acceptance bullshit.

>I do not even want to know how a really pretty girls life must be
Do you know how many guys actually have the balls to talk to pretty girls?

A whole fucking few. In my 36 years on this planet I have learned that, unless they're part of the bottom 5%, a woman's looks do not, in any way, correlate with how much they do or do not get laid.

pic

you spelled "trashy" incorrectly

It was rated appropriately. Now it is greatly overrated.

Unless a girl is fat, she's almost certain to get more attention than even Chad does. Fat chicks still have it as easy as a 7/10 guy, and she can just stop being fat if wants to have it even easier

More like Obama's having to remind republicans that they don't get to shit all over a subsection of people because of made-up concern trolling about daughters in bathrooms and fiction about scary trans people in trenchcoats.
The whole trans scare thing is just conservative fuckers switching gears because they lost the gay marriage argument.

>life as a Girl is perfect and always easy
Someone secretly wants to wear a dress and be the little girl. You hate them so much because you want to be them

BUT MY CHILDREN ARE IN DANGER
TRANS PEOPLE WILL HAVE MY CHILDREN PISS ON THE BIBLE AND SET PEOPLE ON FIRE