Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-SISRW7_XS0
youtube.com/watch?v=eUqdaub4iTg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trigeminal_nerve
youtube.com/watch?v=5ILMRCq9OJQ
youtu.be/-Cr9UHqwqIE?t=1m3s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bare knuckle boxing is all about technique and luck

a small tap from a 14 year old to the bottom of the jaw can knock you out really fast

That was a pretty concise hook, but the big guy should have had his hands up at least.

Is that maywether?

>die
Like it can die fo real

WORLD STAR

>Is that maywether?
only real p4p king

Lol wtf was that buritto thinking? Did he forget he was in a boxing match and thought he was playing telephone?

if the big cunt knew how to fight he'd destroy that short fella

big + skilled > small + skilled

Why are Black men so physically superior? No wonder white women last after them.

he's a good boxer but he's also an abusive, insecure manlet.

>big + skilled > small + skilled

>big nigger gets knocked out
Yeah, they're so superior.

What the fuck. David and Goliath much? How tall is the big dude and how short is the small dude?

> doesn't even have his hands up
> looks like an NPC on novice mode

looks like he's only in the ring because of his size, therefore they wouldn't be at the same skill level.

>Choi Hong-man is a novice
kys

uhmm, is that name supposed to mean something to me sweetie? literally never heard of him until just now :-\

awks for u haha :) x

that says more about you than me you doofus

> you doofus

i know u are but what am i? ;) x

damn kevin hart rocked jon jones.

7'2" vs 5'9"

6'2 vs 5'11

height is not important.
1.90 vs 2.13

youtube.com/watch?v=-SISRW7_XS0

Height is an advantage for allonge.
Skill is more important tho.

If fighting experience in two fighters is equal, the stronger one with more reach has the most chance of winning.

Fighting experience will always trump strength and size as long as the smaller one can reach the head

If I was Nikolai Valuev, I'd make sure that upon my death my skull was given to a paleoanthropologist with a sense of humour.

youtube.com/watch?v=eUqdaub4iTg

shieeeet

When will the
>I work out to fight better
Meme die? No one here lifts to be a better fighter. Why are MMA/boxing people all like this?

Are you stupid? The match hadn't started yet, the ref isn't even looking.
This is assault

6'0 vs 5'11

He didn't even touch him. WTF are you trying to convey here? That wasn't real at all.

Can i have full video? Looks staged

It is staged

Yeah... This seems fishy....

big+skill > small+skill
only a moron would actually punch a small guy tho
bigger frame means more muscle in general, therefore a strangle grip is much more efficient

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trigeminal_nerve

youtube.com/watch?v=5ILMRCq9OJQ

actually they arent. just look at the aryans. tall, strong and intelligent. and the niggers are sometimes tall and skinny retards who cant make proper civilization

>height is an advantage in anything other than being a bitch boy

this meme always gets me

youtu.be/-Cr9UHqwqIE?t=1m3s

>cherry picking: the 2 posts
Lmao, there are countless, i mean bilions of vids with manlets getting rekt by true men(6'1 and above)

>all these insecure lankets claiming it's staged.

Nigga, lower center of gravity is a blessing in any fight. Only people who don't know how to fight give a shit about size

Those feat

You can tell by the way the dude fell that he got sparked the fuck out.

Go watch some fights because you don't know what you're talking about.

yeah nah

ITT: Butthurt manlets
If you aint 6ft, you aint shit

I train boxing

There are two really tall guys in my club
One is the awkward, lanky kind of guy, he usually gets his ass beat while sparring. All you need to do is get close to him and his arm length becomes a huge problem for him, even the smallest guy in the club usually defeats him.

Then, the other guy is as tall, but very agile and comfortable in his body.
He understands how you need to keep shorter people at a distance while fighting, he's excellent in sparring and I love fighting him because he's always a great challenge.

Doesn't matter how big you are. If you're not defending properly you're just asking to get your shit knocked out.

Meh, bad eyesight. Either wya, you don't have to hit someone hard to knock them out.

Just so you know, Hong Man Choi beat Badr Hari under K1 rules. He had a fun career, a lot of freak fights that I definitely recommend watching. My MMA instructor always says, a skilled big guy will murk a skilled little-average guy. That was my experience when I was 16 and 130 pounds and got ragdolled by the 200 pounds. I'm 210 now and the difference is astronomical.

>this is what manlets tell themselves while they cry themselves to sleep at night

Reminder that if you're under 6' you're not a real man

I guess the big guy was underestimating the smaller one to the extent of not thinking about his cover anymore.

pol pls go

>Hong Man Choi
>Skilled
Choose one

>implying the real """man""" didnt get knocked out by the """fake""" man

WHERE YA AT
WHERE YA AT

AYO HOL UP

don't know if bait because I've actually heard people say this unironically but
>some of the best boxers/mma fighters in history are not real men
always gets me

Could I join a boxing club at 110lbs senpai?

holy fuck dude...is that a neanderthal...i thought they all dead

Being bigger and stronger than your opponent is a HUGE advantage in a fight

remember when everyone hated mayweather?

>boxers/mma fighters
>not real men
That's right. They're children. Fits their body size.

please point out all those black strongmen, oh wait...

None of you are allowed to talk about fighting anymore since you clearly have never been in one in your life.

I thought this was a joke thread. His swing doesn't even stop or stagger on "impact" how could anyone actually think this was real.

What I see is this:

Big guy only used like 10% of all his skills (awareness, fighting posture etc) and the small guy used at least 75%. If big guy used a similar strategy the small guy would easily lost due to physical weakness relative to big guy.

Conclusion : Manlets, when will they learn?

>look at me analyse grainy footage
you're dumber than you think m8

so you want mayweather, who just got headbutted prior by his opponent, to just hope his opponent isnt going to hit first? The match had started, and the mexican is a retard for hugging him

defend yourselves at all times

>hong man choi

i hope you're kidding. Guy was a circus attraction brought in to get beaten to bits by real fighters for the entertainment of asians

valuev looks like he decided to skip the last stages of evolution to homo sapiens

If I was the big dude I woulda just tackled the little twat. See how tough the Manlet is with 250lbs on his chest

>implying it isn't blatantly obvious it's fake

lel

>>implying it isn't blatantly obvious it's fake
it's not fake, dumdum. The guy hit the concrete head first

idk your mom carries herself p good w that much weight on her chest

Why do people get knocked down so easily ? It looks like he only grazed his chin.

He doesn't have his hands up because the other guy is 4'11. He's gonna hit his body not his face.

when you hit someone in the chin it knocks back slightly and cuts some pretty important blood flow which throws your balance off / blacks you out entirely for some seconds

what better way to make it look real than to let a head hit concrete

>what better way to make it look real than to let a head hit concrete

Just because they pretended hard doesn't mean it's not fake. I didn't see a punch connect or his head snapping back

trigeminal nerve

>people who have never been in a fight comment on how to fight

Don't let him get to you user his head's hit concrete too many times

>This is what blankets believe

Us manlets already know you're insecure and just looking for a way to make yourself feel better, but come on.

>Just because they pretended hard doesn't mean it's not fake. I didn't see a punch connect or his head snapping back
shutup you goof

Underrated post

Lmao the only fight you been in was with your uncle you fat faggot

different boxingfag here. if you want your teeth handed to you, go for it. bulk up a bit first, do some cardio, you'll be fine.

>thinking size directly correlates to strength

That manlet has a lower body mass for his nervous system to send electrical signals and therefore would have faster reaction times than the big guy, less surface area to be hit with, less body mass which would also correlate to higher speed than the lanklet, lest we forget having a lower centre of mass which helps with all the other attributes I just mentioned in terms of movement and aiming upwards.

How does it feel knowing short guys are genetically superior from wherever perspective you look at it?

>inb4 he can just crush him
It's not hard at all to push/roll a single person off you unless you're like 7 and their 300lbs weight is fat based covering a wide surface area

Lanklets, when will they learn?

>Kimura v Mashiba

I've seen it, it's really obviously staged

None of you guys can fight, I bet I can take everyone in this thread. Come at me with dem emails.

>Man Choi
>Beat Badr
>mfw

HMC lost via forfait blud

How does it feel knowing this is the only fate for you manlets?

if 100 big dudes each boxed a little dude of the same skill level, the big dudes would mostly win.

saying strength doesn't matter in a fight is as stupid as saying its the most important thing.

FEEL IT

is that usain bolt

Who is that homeless kid next to Usain Bolt?