right - 82kg

Squat: 50kg 3x5 -- > 165kg 1RM
Bench: 30kg 3x5 --> 92.5kg 1RM
Deadlift: 70kg 3x5 --> 177.5kg 1RM

what is 1RM?

one rep max

1 real man

one rep max

Its 20kg on one side, 20kg on the other side PLUS the bar which is also 20kg = 60 KG

Summer 2k14
Oldest pic of my body i have

which means..? Ive lifted fora couple of years but im new to forums as /fit

Decent progress for 9 months. You seem to be a lot stronger than you look though. You might want to consider doing a hypertrophy routine instead.

thats 1pl8

1 Rank Minge

That you can only lift said weight for one rep

The maximum amount of weight you can lift just once, as opposed to 5, 8 reps etc

its the term you use for the degree you stand in the squat rack while curling 1 kg

Few days ago
I know ive said im a bodyweightfag on CBTs a lot(which i really am) but i do occasionally go to the gym, do squats and max out or try out some stuff.
Anyway
Bench 205×1
Squat atg 245×3
Front squat atg 175×8
Ohp 135×2
Bent over row 155×4
Deadlift 245×3

I dont have a pic...but stats

2 months and a half lifting

1st month

Squat- 20 kilos, 8x5
bench 30 kilos 10x5
bicep curls 7 kilos 10x5

pecdeck 60 lbr

current

squat
100 kilos 8x4

bench
50 kilos 4RM rest 45 kilos 8x5

bicep curls
15 kilos 6x4

pecdeck 100 6rm rest 90x4

Ahh, to be this new.

Nice, mirin arm vein insertions

Whole point of the thread is to post pictures

looking pretty good, height and weight? my bench is a bit higher than yours and diddly too (245 is pretty low considering you can do ~2.5pl8 atg squat? you should be able to pull at least 3.5pl8) so i guess i should look pretty similar when i finish cutting

I am new, I just wanna know if im making good progress on the weights. I started weighing 60 kilos btw now im at 65
well I dont have any m8

I went from 5'10 135lbs to 5'10 154lbs from last November to today. Was about 9% body fat and now about 15 but fuck cutting yet.

Funnily enough I only started proper strength training lately.

Got diet in check and went from 135 to about 142 just by running , callisthenics and eating more. And starting strength gained about 10 pounds in 8 weeks.

Squat went from 30kg 3x5 to 80kg 3x5

Bench about 40kg 3x5 to 65kg 3x5

Press 25kg to 40kg 3x5

And deadlift about 65-70kg 1-5 to 120kg 1x5

Squat form has turned to shite lately so I'm taking a week off and just lifting to maintain and I'm gonna restart with the Texas Method plus some hyper trophy stuff

I know linear progression probably isn't finished but my form is approaching snap your shit up levels because after squatting my feet end up wider and wider out, and lower back more and more beat up. So just gonna do Texas Method starting at a 75kg squat
Doing Texas method for squat and deadlift but sticking to linear progression but alternating bench/press would be ok right?

5'9" 160-165 pounds
My squat isnt 2.5pl8(i wish) its 245×3 just like my didly
My posterior chain is very weak so i try not to go hard on deadlifts. I havent deadlifted in months though so idk.
My bench ohp and squat are pretty recent though.

one ridiculous macaroni

that's a very nice progress, you look very good already
also it's pretty impressive since you were so skelly
'mirin

Mirin hard.

Meh. Strength comes first to me, looking better is just a pleasant side effect to that.

all my lifts are stronger than yours, i weigh 10lbs less than you, im taller than you, and i do weighted chins and dips like you presumably do, but i look worse than you.

Thanks senpai

20/M/183cm (6'0)
105kg->80kg (231.5 pounds -> 176lbs)
I think I may need to lose another 15kg before I have that average body. What sucks is that someone can have my height, weigh more than me and look thinner (without having any muscle) so i'll never know what my ideal weight is without losing more and more until I find out

Some people's hypertrophy just comes easier than strength. Dont sweat it.
Also i dont just do weighted chins and dips. After a while its better to get into advanced stuff like rings. You wouldnt expect to look like a gymnast because you both do bodyweight exercises.

Looking good m8 keep it up

btw how the hell do you people manage to take such perfect pics in front of mirrors? I cant for the life of me do it, the camera only focuses on the top of my chest and my face. I suck at taking pics

>huge dick
>killer bod
>perfect white complexion
you must be slaying

kek'd

Didnt take a proper before pic but heres a meme i made when the local slut put a deodorant can in her vag on instagram

>huge dick
I wouldnt say its huge. No female has seen it anyway it makes no difference.
>killer bod
Im actually pretty proud of my physique despite a few imbalances which im working on
>white
Im Armenian. I dont know how white that is really.

Here's after around 5 monrhs lifting with shitty diet
Before
Sqauts 40kg
OHP 20kg
Bench 30kg
Diddly 50kg
Current
Sqaut 110kg
OHP 40kg
Bench 67.5kg
Diddly 130kg
All for 5x5

Are your legs really that fucking long or is it just the picture?

See after pic idk, guess they are normal length?

Sick results man. Im barely on month 1 but I hope i can get those results by month 5. How much calories were you eating a day?

Nice job user. From skelly to Veeky Forums

6 month in gym.
Before
Squat: 100kg
Bench: 70kg
OHP: 60kg

After:
Squat 170kg
Bench 110kg
OHP 95kg.

Rate me fit.

Picrelated is my BOOTY transformation in 6 month lel.
Also this is my measurements for now
Height - 185cm
Weight - 92kg
Chest - 125cm
Waist - 75cm
Arm - 43cm
Leg - 68cm.

>I OHP'ed 60 kg on my first day in the gym

I'm sure you did buddy

Im not exactly sure but i was using myfitnesspal for a little and that said i was hitting around 3k a day, buying scales soon so i can count properly

Mate... You look fucking retarded.

You have fucked your own shit up by not staying in proportion.

Your shoulders are way to big for you. You can't look more stupid if you tried.

Yeah it was just the pic, Tarzan. Mirin progress

Looking good bro! Them nips have even lost a inch

Thanks, never heard of that app before gonna use it now

you look like a plank of wood

6 months liftin
before
squat - 60kg
bench - 40kg
ohp - 30kg

after
squat - 110kg
bench - 72.5kg
ohp - 47.5kg

for 5x5

are you me?
except i do 5x5, all our weight are same
and i started out as fatass now im just high body fat

Nice progress man. What time did you finish at?