How do I escape the hell that is skinnyfat?

How do I escape the hell that is skinnyfat?

Should I get my test levels checked?

>Test levels checked
if you want

also cut to 10% then bulk.

Lift more.
Cut to 10%
Bulk to 15%

Rinse and repeat

What if your weight is too low to be possible to lose enough weight to cut to 10%? is 12-13 a good enough result? Also what kind of caloric surplus is suggested? standard +500? or something less?

that would mean you calculated your bf worng

If you have a higher body fat than 10%, then your bodyweight can never be too low to lose.

You could be 175 lean with 6%
Or 175 with 18%. Which one do you think would look better?

If you're skinny fat your options are to either cut until you reach around 10% then clean bulk by +500 cal surplus to minimize fat gain, or go straight to the bulk then cut.

You should also just eat at matinence for a while after you hit 10% before you bulk

I'm 5'11 and started 2.5 months ago as 163 lbs 20% bodyfat.
Now I am arount 144 lbs at 13% bodyfat or so.

Right now I am eating at 1250 kcals per day. Was thinking about starting to bulk because it's been a bit vexing keeping this caloric intake + cardio.
Since my maintainance is at around 1950 kcals or so, I thought about adding 100 kcals per week until I get back to maintainance before starting the actual bulk. That way I will keep cutting, even if at a lower rate, for another month and a half. What do you think about it?

I'm probably gonna use the same method too when I'll start bulking, I've heard in other threads that it's not good to just add 500 kcals out of the blue. 100 kcals per week seem like a good amount to me

breh how do I get 10 from the 12-13 mark? I seem to just stall

Kek that kid is just fat

You can eat at maintenance or -100 Cal's on off days, While only doing surplus on lift days.

I started out as skinny fat and just went full bulk. Now I'm just plain old fat. At least I'm strong.

eat less

lift more

You can be skinny fat with any bone structure though.

Maybe stop eating xenoestrogenes and other endocrine disruptors. " Skinny fat " doesn't actually exists, its what uneducated people refer to chemical castration the government is doing on its people. No man prior to 1960 was skinny fat because these xenoestrogenes didnt exists back then. Does no one ever think of why so many men are infertile and develop female like sex characteristics?

where they come from?

I'll bite
Explain this shit

Go on...

You have my attention.

I have a question: why do you use the term "skinnyfat"?
Fat distribution varies among people, what specific distribution makes someone "skinnyfat"?
Heavy hips/ass/thighs deposition, like in that pic?
But doesn't that mean skinnyfat is a good thing, since that fat deposition pattern is linked to a lower rate of morbidity from heart disease iirc? (compared to other fat men who carry the fat around their core)

skinnyfat=fat with no muscle
desu senpai

isn't that just fat tho?
eg cubicle workers

Hey, that's me. Only difference is that my stomach is huge as well. Guess I can call myself skinnyfat now.

I'm 6'4" and 73 kgs and still am at like 15% bodyfat. keep cutting? I already had to get new pants because my old just fall right off at this point.

Only a bit of extra fat, but still a moderately high bf% because the person has very little muscle.

Yes, but people like to create stupid terms