How to buy crypto

Ok, folks.

Got a binance account. Got a cryptopia. Now what?

How do I convert $ into crypto?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCCatR7nWbYrkVXdxXb4cGXw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sidenote: never banked in my life.

You biznessmen have inspired me though.

A simple google search. If you can't figure it out on your own this is not for you.

Go to kraken
It depends now if you have a credit card or not
Deposit Dollars/Euros whatever on your kraken account
Buy Ethereum at the cheapest price you can
Transfer your ETH to your binance and cryptopia account, Becareful you use the right address otherwise you are going to lose all your money
Pay fees for trading EU to ETh ( 0,14 % ) and 0,005 ETh to transfer
Now you have "money" on binance

I can only tell you how I did it. I bought ETH and BTC with USD on coinbase by linking to my checking account and then transferred those to the exchanges.

put dollar bills and some change into your cd drive and close it, the laser interferometer will deoduplicate the currency into electric cash in front of your eyes

I just started research last night, and you expect me to be a banking genius by now?

First part of my research involved figuring out how to start this second involved figuring out which coins would make a good first purchase, which ends me where we are. If I'm asking Veeky Forums instead of google, that means I've freaking been at this for 6+ hours and would like a quick answer!

Watch YT videos, I bet they showing it step by step, also check five times before clicking anything

And buy LINK if you want to have easy money, but don't sell at 1 or 2 bucks, it will be worth more next year

Ok. That helps a lot!

A credit card is much easier than a bank account .

You guys make this sound so easy!

Thanks!

I've gotten plenty of recs for link, but how's ODN though?

Still trying to decide between one or the other. I hear a lot of shilling for ODN. I mean both seem to have merits, yet, as you said, LINK is good long-term, while ODN will moon soon. Is this mooning thing even true, or is it shill-talk?

Wanted to add that I'll only have $50 at the most for all my beginner operations.

What to do? What to do?

$esp on yobit sir

How can I get eth with a credit card and no ID?

I'm not even able to deposit until tier 3 because apparently Canada is too third world.

Tier 2 is enough for most traders.
Tier 3 is far fucking whales who is trading 200k dollars a month in crypto?
Also

Yeah first of all i was in the same position as you 10 days earliere.

So what should you invest in is always the good question.
Problem : people here are stupid as fuck its a good board to see news but a terrible board for hyping because people use to try to manipulate the fucking market making it shit.
They go on other sites like REddit and start hyping coins. Other people get suspicious and the coin will get shat on ( See Walton ).

So back to the question : What you should invest it:
Never chase the hype. Seriously. People were hyping so many coins in the last 10 days alone that i would have lost 50% of my investment,

Elemntal rules:
1.Never invest everything in one fucking crypto/token
2. Learn the words ( Bullish, bearish etc )
3. Learn the elemental technical patterns
We are in a early market so elemental things like cup can handle and triangles are viable in many cases
4. Always invest money you can afford to lose.
Never sell your car for the hope that you get 1000x

Sites where you can learn something:
youtube.com/channel/UCCatR7nWbYrkVXdxXb4cGXw

Pretty chill guy look up his videos where he explains how to spot good signs

Well if you ever make a lambo aka make your 50 bucks into millions of dollars be so nice and send some ETH to this adress:

0x1ab971c52b2ebff96ae2af25aab7da5c5b966204

If you have more questions i can answer them with the little insight i have by now

Thanks for the resources, kind sir.

Right now, I'm at the stage where I'm figuring out how to get a wallet, but there are many steps beforehand, such as putting money into one currency and converting it to the next.

Bank account/credit card -----> what do I do? ----> Wallet

For $50, I'm planning to go with ODN and LINK. Wanted to start with something short-term, sell it, and put some crap into long-term.

Whoops. Found Kraken now.

Put all of your money in DYOR and KYS

So, can ETH be transferred to either of my wallets?

Would you recommend MEW or Kraken?

should i tell my parents to put their savings in etherium?

i mean i could tell them to buy link or coss or whatever altcoin but i feel like ETH will have almost no chance at a loss. and probably will rise 20% the coming years

Thought I had to buy ETH to buy any other coin.

I'm not a freaking accountant! I just got into crypto research yesterday. Using a mixture of google research and the voices of actual buyers.