Big pump incoming , get in fast

big pump incoming , get in fast

Other urls found in this thread:

quora.com/session/Brad-Garlinghouse/1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

your friends with the chinese whales too? ;)

lol

big dump incoming , get out fast

Shoo deluded Linkie. Back to your Containment Scam.

ripple is probably the safest crypto to own right now desu BTC too many forks

I don't get the hate Ripple gets when there are so many shitty scam coins out there.

How high do you think it'll go leading up to Swell?

I have Arrived. Are you ready for todays Ripple action? Good Morning, Monica!

What offline wallet do you guys use for xrp? I heard they teamed up with BitGo but I think it's for businesses only

sage this thread, RIPPLE token XRP is down over 50 percent this year. its a ponzi Scam with no real use

Cripple is a shittastic whore of a crypto, the smart money sits on the side and wathes this kike dream flash and burn.
Nobody believes in this scum pozi scheme except Ben Beyank-a-doodle and a bunch of middle aged losers who think think banking the unbanked is the way to go.
Ripple is a poor excuse of a bankers wet dream that even the chinks would pass on. If you have invested in it kill youself, if your un-ironically in this thread kill yourself. You deluded cripple cucks make those pot smoking, stammering Arkies look like intelligent investors

lol it already pumped.
I sold my bags at 23 dollar cents.

I bought my bags at 17 and 18 dollarcents

this coin is just a whale feast. if you cant buy atleast 200k ripples you aint nothing and just get extorted out of money.

I've been following ripple a lot and it just gets played by whales all the time.

They buy in 500K tokens at at time.
wait a few days / week and then sell again

it never goes past 25 cents. Never. Whales don't let it.

I see the Chainlunk pump and dump scam group.is still awake. Run along upstairs now. Mum has tendies ready.

How in the living shit is ripple going to moon or pump to anything significant? Expecting billions to just suddenly pour in? This shit isnt going to make anyone huge gainz fast. Maybe over a long period of time if anything. But meh.

You know, you two Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dumb describing Chainlunk and plugging the Ripple name in is obvious?

Yeah. When the IMF is ready for XRP to be the last coin standing, all the fud in the world wont stop it.

Europe ICO ban includes XRP:

Ripple 8 billion dollar market cap
>pump

You are correcy Sir. Not your typical Chainlunk pump and dump.

I don't know what chainlink has to do with my post. Shit isn't fud when it's the truth. XRP will eventually wither and die, i'm predicting 2018

Deluded cripple, I'll leave you to your bags.

You are correct. Whales have put the brakes on Ripple because we wanted to shake loose the pump and dumpers and send them scurrying back to the Chainlunk Scam. Once that is accomplished, onward upward

Deluded Linkie, back to your Chainlunk Scam. Shoo.

So unbelievably wrong. SAD

This shit is cringe. The only whales are Ripple themselves. Anyone else is cringe larping.

>No source
>Based off subjective emotional intuition from a possible bagholder
This is literally nothing. Never invest in something that mooned the day before.

at that market cap, the pump will be 5-10% MAX.

You kids realise they are going to squeeze every last red cent out if you and then walk away, just like they did with Ark? Chainlunk is. just the next Ark.

I want to believe in it.
i was in at 4500
I sold at 5200
I want to getback in but I need 5250. Not 5350

I'm seriously glad I got rid of my ripple bags.
really i waited a few months for this.

I'll buy back in at around 16 cents or lower.
that'ss when most the whales buy in

they flip it around 19 cents.

wouldn't expect xrp to hit lower than 0.18$ again this year.

Based on what?
this "pump" is all just hype too.
it's south korea buying in. 75% of volume in XRP is now from south korea.

Goodbye Linkies. Screencap this, and learn.

Hating on Ripple is a meme, that kids on this board take way too seriously.

Ripple has 175+ employees and has partnered with 90+ FI's. Anyone questioning the legitimacy of this project is fucking stupid.

Recent Q&A by Ripple CEO, Brad Garlinghouse

>quora.com/session/Brad-Garlinghouse/1

shhh I still want to buy ripple sub 1 dollar! chill with the shills faggots why do u want to lose money we could be buying those bags

Best XRP related post since mid 2017.

i use coinomi fo eveyting except ak

it's not about hating on ripple.
It's just that the price is decided by the ripple company and a few whales. As ripple company has 60% of rxp

They will decide the price that is good to do their super banking stuff with. And it isn't going to be a dollar price. It's supposed to be a cents price.

False. Ripple has incentive to raise the value of XRP for liquidity

>They will decide the price that is good to do their super banking stuff with. And it isn't going to be a dollar price. It's supposed to be a cents price.

You are absolutely wrong, but I would like to know what you're basing this on?

>pic related, prediction by Ripple's Chief cryptographer