What to do, want to get rid of these bitch tits. is no gyno, got it checked by the doc. should I go ahead with cutting?

what to do, want to get rid of these bitch tits. is no gyno, got it checked by the doc. should I go ahead with cutting?

maybe consider lifting

I do boxing, should I additionally lift?

you look like you dont do shit so yes

also, sticky

no, you should go ahead with bulking, duh

dyel will sticky, lift, do boxing and caloric deficit

I can't. bitch tits destroy my life

Doesn't have any muscle and wants to cut. Fucking summerfags I swear

> should I cut
> no muscle

Cut into what exactly OP? Explain why you feel you should look more DYEL than you you do.

You bulk faggot. You'll have bitch tits till you reach skelly-mode if you don't actually have any pectoral muscles to begin with.

You only cut if you have muscle, just eat at slightly above maintanance and lift. It'll go away don't worry it just takes time.

Cut to 10% bf then bulk to 15% and repeat. Also you should probably start picking things up and putting them down.

Your lack of willpower, muscle and constant excuses ruin your shit life.

The bitch tits just came along for the ride.

Lift/Calorie deficit
>sticky

Start lifting and don't stop until you turn those tits into pecs.

I think your doc is retarded, the left looks like it definitely has some gland overdevelopment. You also need to start lifting broheim.

[spoiler]lift[/spoiler]

i swear everyone on the internet is an idiot

how could it be gyno if you're 25% body fat idiot?

OP here

obv skinny fat. going to 10% bf and bulk to 15 afterwards /repeat.

Looks like chemical castration due to xenoestrogen in meat and plastics. You are not even fat yet have female sex like characteristic of a female. Your sperm count is prob severely low also. Go vegan or vegetarian or keep turning into a female, your choice.

Try lifting for 6 months

literally just go lift some weights at the gym, just do anything