twitter.com/AnonBabble

You

Myself

you

This picture is truly a work of art

good thread

>the fucking fedora in the dog's eye reflection

the dog knows

retards who put on a belt while doing quarter squats in the smithmachine with 40kg

myself

who the fuck doesnt

Also retards who think they are hardcore for deadlifting 500 lbs but they are using a belt + straps. Like bitch you wouldn't be able to lift 1/3 of that without all your fancy equipment

Nobody, I'm not an asshole

What is equipped lifting seriously fuck off fat retard.

people who don't rerack weights/DBs

>that guy that grunts when shoulder pressing 50lbs

Anyone who is wearing an open sided tank top, especially if their dyel.

/thread. Thanks for coming folks.

The people who judge me. There's this faggot who is 5'8 or 5'9, 190lbs(ish?) who acts like hot shit. He looks alright, at best. Yet there's this other guy who is 6'6 and on gear, competes and takes 1st consistently but he'll still give head nods and fist bumps to everybody.

Like dude you honestly look like a faggot in highschool who did gomad too long. You're a 20 year old airmen, and you give airmen the stereotype they have. My chihuahua looks better than you. Your jaw doesn't look good, even when you chew your cum infused gum. /rant

I'm the retard? You could have googled your question easily but here:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=yUrvO1z0MwQ

thanks, wouldnt have seen the fedora otherwise

all the people that made the mistake of liking me.

You should wear a hat when out on a sunny day.

hollly shit

never saw the fedora before

b-but its good to have something to push against

I just started going to the gym like a month ago and I still feel a little strange doing some exercises like overhead press since I can only add 5 lbs right now.
Will people judge me for this or do most people not care?

I dont have enough hands for the needed fecepalm.

Old people.
Bros with backwards RVCA hats and board shorts doing weird dumbbell shit on the benches.
Kettle bells.
Loud grunters and fat guys in compression shirts

No one cares how much you are lifting because we remember starting out. The people that do stupid shit at the gym are the ones who get judged.

I've only ever judged one person at the gym.

I was going pretty consistently for a couple semesters at college. This scrawny dude walked in, got on the ab machine, did like 11 reps - "AAAAAHHH!!!"ing the whole time. Loud. As. Fuck. Everyone was staring at him. He just kept looking around, wide eyed, trying to make eye contact with anyone who would look at him. "AAAAAHHHHH!!!" He then got off, didn't wipe off the equipment, massaged his stomach, and "AAAAAAHHHH!"ed his way out of there.

He was in the gym for less than 60 seconds. The whole building roared with laughter as soon as he left.

The guy with the basketball shorts?

The whole basketball shorts meme still isn't funny.

No one, because I'm focusing on myself and my goals. I don't have time to watch everyone else and be autistic about what they're doing.

Nothing.

Except maybe the ones who think they are someone when they are not.

1. Inbreds who drop 20lbs dumbbells.
2. >Loud grunters and fat guys in compression shirts.
These traits also happen to be on the same guy.
3. Dyels who stay for 1 week and do a 2 hour full body workout and then come back 2 months later wondering why they are still dyel.
Good thing is that every annoying cunt falls under #3 so I don't have to deal with them most of the time.

>I was only pretending to be retarded

I only ever judge during rest between sets, when i take quick glances around the room. People who do one set of nearly no weight are probably the worst. Or fat people who are doing the absolute minimum on cardio machines.

desu the guys who don't lift alot aren't to be judged but the fucking assholes that just wanna get ahead of you and show off are pieces of shit

oh my god...

People that are obviously lifting beyond their strength. Just flailing around, essentially doing full body dumbbell curls. Or squatting/leg pressing with like half ROM. I only judge them because they're obviously trying to look stronger than they really are, but just end up looking dumb to anybody that knows what they're doing.

Dudes who look very muscular with low bodyfat and mostly train exclusively with dumbbells and machines and from time to time wander to the free weight section to do 30kg OHP or 1pl8 bench or 1,5pl8 quarter rep squats

>"powerlifter" girl with inzer belt, converse, beats, and chalk with jacked boyfriend at squat rack
>2.5plaet on the bar
>bf is massaging her shoulders and hyping her up
>"damn dis gun b good"
>Unracks the weight
>Does a set of 5 with 1/4 ROM while yelling

This happens multiple times daily with different people. What the fuck is so hard about hitting depth??

Definitely not for OHP, that shit is hard af

Ego lifters

People like to pretend they lift more than they can

Semi-big half reppers

haha, nice.

The Airmen stereotype is actually that they're all pussies who were to scared to join a real branch.

I lauf at any fag who's biceps are as thick as their wrists. People with fat backs and anyone doing SS.

Myself mang

That fucking guy with the backwards snapback on and tiny calves.

Myself (

SPBP

>The guy doing the shoulder press machine in jeans and a Bernie 2016 baseball Tee.

i judge the cardio bunny types doing provocative as fuck stretches wearing yoga attire in the middle of the weight room.

>absolutely nothing to do with the fact that those types of girls have always rejected me, and i have no hint of resentment.

Looks like somebody got their whittle fweewings hurt lmao.

Myself

Faggots who take pictures of themselves and use fucking social media, while taking up space and equipment. I want these degenerates rounded up and gassed.

I... I'm sorry.

I'm too much of a dyel candyass to not grunt when doing more than 10 reps

>I try to grunt quietly though
>so that my gf can't hear Raoul jacking me off

Overweight guys who wear compression shirts.
They look fucking pregnant.

Also old guys who wear bike shorts so everyone can see their pendulous balls.

came to post this, should have known it would already be done

the losers who check themselves out in the mirror after every single set

Circuit trainers

literally the guy equivalent of generic preppy girl from 90s high school setting movie

> more than 10 reps

the fuck are you doing in the gym?

The people that don't rerack weights.

Literally on the development level of a child.

fitgirls doing those retarded walking lunges with dumbbells doing full laps around the gym.

>Old people.
This, desu.
There are some swole as fuck 50+ year olds at my gym.
But then there are old people the same age that come in, curl 5lbs and leave.

They've been doing the same workout for years, and refuse to up the weight or make progress.

Dudebros with tank tops, flat baseball caps, biggest headphones they wear around their neck becuase they are always fucking talking retarded shit with other dudebros or hitting at the sluts wearing yoga pants, and checking themselves after every curl set to see how "pumped" they are.

agreed

I'm a guy and I'm doing those.

I judge small and weak people who are hyper judgemental of everybody else and think their forum browsing and "technical expertise" makes them some sort of authority on lifting. Basically some of the shittier Veeky Forumsizens personified. Had a funny experience today with one.

>first week/day of a cycle of Canditos 6 week program - bretty challenging medium volume day
>have to hit 4x6 of squats at 345 and 2×6 of diddylifts at 415 (I'm 185ish bw)
>I arrive at the same time as this classic gym pair: dyel in adipowers, knee sleeves, with expensive custom belt, and the 6'4 big guy (for him) he's coaching (not too built but probably played sports in high school and has decent form)
>dyel is critiquing tall guy on everything and leading him in the weirdest rep/set scheme ever.
>dyel doesn't go above 185 and he doesn't let his student go above 135
>everything he says is almost good advice but somehow off
>he keeps starring me down - whatever, bro
>finish my squats and move on to deadlifts. Take long ass breaks but they are still squatting.
>finish first set of diddies and I'm feeling it, man
>pretty tired as I do my second set, but still bang it out. 6th rep turns in to a bit of a grinder and I can tell my form gave just a little
>i can see dyel watching me out of the corner of my eye
>hear him mutter "terrible" under his breath

Same guy was bragging to his buddy about weighing 156 pounds and being able to hit a 225 single on squat. I don't get it, man.

fucking just do squats. they're better and as a bonus, they don't look retarded.

that manlet who still lifts the same amount of weight he did 6 months ago.

> old lady at my gym
> super-nice, friendly
> always talks about wanting to get stronger
> actually benches, which is rare for older women (or women in general)
> benches 28 lbs
> 28 lbs
> never increases the weight either, just does slower reps and more reps
> can't bring myself to tell her she's been wasting her time

Belt and straps isnt considered equipped.... Retard.

Yah, the bar...

>tfw no squat rack

well, get one. dumbbells only go up to a certain weight, after that you can't do your exercise anymore.

not putting weights or equipment back
nothing else phases me. just clean up after your damn self

I'm afriad this is how people see me. The gym i go to is literally full of brosplitters and nobody does squats, and when i do them with lmao1plate they just keep shooting me glances like I shouldnt be doing that.

>well, get one.
No other gym in my area.

> dumbbells only go up to a certain weight, after that you can't do your exercise anymore.
Biggest dumbbells in my gym are 40kg. If I ever reach 80kg on a single leg I would be more happy to stop there.

why not do pistol squats (/with dumbbells) instead?

I assume I'll just fall on my ass, but thanks for the suggestion. I'll try them next time.

No one. Most of the time I'm in this concentrated state where I use the free weights I need or the equipment I need in a timely manner, using my watch to gauge rest time. I've even ignored a few friends passing by them without really seeing them. I don't go to the gym to fuck around and look at other people doing their sets. I'm there to work hard and get the fuck out.

>the skeleton who wore a punisher tank top, couldn't bench 75 lbs, didn't do any lower body and did random ass exercises, for 6 months.
>dudes who half rep every exercise and walk around all puffy chested
>dudes who do absolutely no lower body exercises ever
>crossfaggots who make as much noise as humanly possible
>high schoolers

Don't mind the "grunters" anymore. I recently started doing it and it helps somehow. I feel like a retard if someone else is near me and I have to grunt on the last couple bench press it squat reps.

You're an idiot if you don't understand the mechanics of both exercises are different.

holy fk this is me

you're an idiot if you think dumbbell lunges are in any way superior to squats.

the coaches, they are retarded

Kekekekek

I judge no one. I feel like I get tunnel vision when I workout, I get really into my music and end up not talking to anyone there. Even if I come with friends, we end up splitting up and I forget I even came with them.

Slipped a disc in my back. Can't squat for a while, so I've been doing heavy weighted lunges instead. Is that ok?

Your mom, she can't squat for shit.

Lunges hit glutes better.

i get tunnel vision too..I literally go in lift and keep my head down the rest of the time lol Unless I'm walking past a group of silverbacks..then I hold my head high

sorry, im literally this faggot

The faggots who spend huge money on "gym" apparel and accessories like beats by dre, gloves, wrist wraps, belts, knee elastics, stringer hoodies, under armour, etc, etc.

I do lunges after squats. But I just do them in the same place. No point in walking around like a jackass.