Will fasting destroy my gains?

Will fasting destroy my gains?
As far as I understand, it doesn't matter, as long as i eat enough proteins/calories during night, but I am a bit worried about how not drinking water during daylight will affect me.

No water? It's the most important part of fasting. It helps you feel better than shit during periods of no food

you're basically doing IF. You definitely won't lose any strength, but your workouts will feel a little bit wonky if you don't eat beforehand.

Allah (swt) will compensate whatever physical gains you lose with 100x the spiritual gains. Jazakallah khair

this, intermittent fasting is fine as long as you eat enough.

meal timing is a myth.

Meal timing is not an issue. Not drinking any water is.

Why are you worried about your gains when that vest of yours is going to blow you to bits anyways, Ahmed?

Daily reminder that Muhammed was a literal fucking pedophile and a terrorist

Your comment will deleted by pro Muslim cuck mods ;_;

I don't care this place is a shithole anyways

Well this is a Christian image board so ..

well that's just stupid isn't it.

apostasy or end yourself

Daily reminder that all bigotry and intolerance has no place on Veeky Forums, a board to discuss fitness. Your views are welcome on

funny how in islam (the religion of piece), apostasy *is* ending yourself.

>critique a religion that openly celebrates pedophilia, terrorism, tyranny, oppression and ignorance
>bigotry

pick.fucking.one.

He told you to fuck off to /pol/ senpai

It'll have a negative impact on your performance for sure.Which of course will have an impact on your gains if you do it for too long (like a month in your case).Most Muslim athletes try not to compete in Ramadan and some time after Ramadan if they are fasting.

I don't even browse /pol/ but you are walking around blindfolded with your hands over your ears if you don't see islam for the cancer that it is.

>mudslimes start invading Veeky Forums
Could all people just shut the fuck up about religion? Mudslimes, Poo in loos, cuckristians or kikes. Just fuck off, this board is about fitness and sodomy. You have no place here.

Kill yourself faggot

I'm lifting for the race war

I heard that Jesus is considered a prophet in Islam. Can someone explain to me why Muslims get upset when people draw Muhammad, but not Jesus?

It will.
Like it or not, you won't be able to eat as much as you would have had you had the full 24 hours. But it is worth it, it helps discipline. And Akhira gains are more important than Dunya gains my good friend.

Sources:
Fellow Muslim, Ramadan Kareem brother

Because that is universal haram. As Muslims, we understand that not everybody in the world is Muslim too BUT they must abide by some of our rules, not insulting Muhamad (peace and blessings be upon him) is one of those rules. So in those cases the rule was broken

I'm planning on going to the gym like an hour before they close so I can eat pretty soon after I workout.

>As Muslims, we understand that not everybody in the world is Muslim too BUT they must abide by some of our rules or else we'll kill them as instructed in the Quran
fixed that for you hombre

That's fucking bullshit, though and you're a thin skinned faggot if you can't bare some infidels insulting your prophet. If he's oh so high and mighty and Allah is on his side, why won't the punish me for saying Mohammed is a sheep fucking pedo? Here I drew him for you:
O
/|\
/\
It's officially a Mohammed carricature, because I drew it in an attempt to mimic his dyel physique.

Muslims will never make it lol

worst religion (more like crazy death cult) of all time

>inb4 numales claim that critisizing a religion makes me a racist

GO WESTERN WORLD! GO USA!

>insulting a religion makes you racist
This is the one of the more retarded attempts at being PC. If you hate someone for being a bigot because their religion dictates it, how does that make me a bigot? It's like being called a racist for saying "I hate homophobes".

>religion
Ideology or form of governance is more appropriate. Islam is so much more than religion. To say that it isn't is the same as saying that communism is purely an economic model.

And that's one of the reasons why it is absolutely fine to criticise, ridicule and in general subject islam to the same level of scrutiny as any other ideology or form of governance.

Does anyone here else dehumanize Muslims? Not even really on purpose, they just do so much crazy shit that my mind subconciously thinks "huh...I share a species with those "people"? nah son".

Not even racist because Ex-Muslims are some of the coolest people around. It's strictly followers of that evil religion.

I'm a Muslim but I don't really mind any of those racist cartoons or anything. Free speech is a good thing and every religion gets made fun of.
No one should have a problem with people like me right?

As individuals, Muslims are nice people
As a collective, they are contemptible.

I have a problem with people like you because your religion is Anti-Western, Anti-Progress, Anti-Freedom, Anti-American, Anti-Semitic...

also insulting Islam is not racism you absolute fucking moron.

I'll never make the mistake of dehumanizing individuals, but I'm a complete religious chauvanist: Islam is the worst piece of shit religion there is and its followers are victims of a delusion far greater than what can be speculated of followers of other religions.

And violence might have come from Christians, but it was in spite of Jesus' teachings. Violence is an intrinsic element of Islam and one is that is repeatedly, vehemently encouraged against other religious followers, even Abrahamic followers.

Fuck Islam. It's a religion that has no place in the world and, in truth, never has.

This. A religion that includes something as sinister as 'jihad' should not be practiced. Today's liberalism is fucking the world up.
>tfw you'll never live in glorious England pre-war era
>tfw you'll never experience Australia while they had the White Australia Policy
I'm voting for the AFP this year. The small liberal voice in me is ashamed, but multiculturalism doesn't work.

> And violence might have come from Christians, but it was in spite of Jesus' teachings. Violence is an intrinsic element of Islam and one is that is repeatedly, vehemently encouraged against other religious followers, even Abrahamic followers.

never knew self defense was a bad thing eh

Ex Muslim here... It kind of pisses me off when people talk shit about Muslims since my family is still Muslim and they are perfectly nice people. Certainly much better people than I am. All the rape, pedophilia, terrorist shit represents maybe like .001% of Muslims in the US. When I used to go to the Masjid I hadn't met a single person who was into that shit, at least not openly. People really just followed the stereotypical religious beliefs (asking for forgiveness, no alcohol, praying, etc.) rather than the really extreme stuff like rape, pedophilia, honor killing, etc.

Maybe I just have a skewed perspective growing up a relatively affluent American community and interacting only with those Muslims, but I really don't understand everyone's hatred toward Muslims. I mean, at least focus on bigger problems to society like niggers...

Why would you have a problem with something I believe that I'm not forcing down your throat?
Look up differences between Shia and Sunni. The fundamentalists are almost all Sunnis.

Also, are you just retarded or do you not have any reading comprehension. I never said anything about racism you mong.

Anti-Western and Anti-American are because of USA not minding their own business and shitting up the middle east

Anti-Semitic ? Top kek, coming from a board that hates on Jews, that's rich

Anti-Freedom ? Aren't you people who like to call trans or shit like that as degenerates and what not ?

Anti-Progress ? tip top kek, go read your history books for once

I have no problem for you hating Islam, but at least just say you hate it like that instead of making up fake reasons

>ex Muslim

Yeah. I don't fuck with fairytale shit and don't have the self control to drop alcohol and pork.

not the guy you're talking to but you said "racist cartoons". It's not racist.

between 25 and 50% of *young* muslims in europe and the US have favourable views towards sharia law. That is a problem.

>anti-progressive
You just need to look at the middle-east, syria, iraq. Haha fuck it's so clear that Islam is backwards.
Just look at how progressive Jewish Iran is compared to their muslim neighbours
It's fucking so clear that Islam is a fucked up religion.

>This. A religion that includes something as sinister as 'jihad' should not be practiced. Today's liberalism is fucking the world up

And yet when my liberal athiest friends and I say this, you still go "FUCKING STUPID LIBERULS, TAKING GOD AWAY FROM THE WORLD"

What about just in the US? Europe a shithole and their Muslims are straight up middle eastern immigrants. It is not a surprise that they have the Muslims that support rape, pedophilia, honor killing, etc.

Nah, I mind you. There's plenty of horrible shit in the bible that people in western society do not live by today. The only thing I ask of muslims is to ignore the bashit crazy stuff from the quoran.

Sand people are the worst kind of people

Get rid of the mentality, leave sand behind and become human

Fuck off, Islam encourages violence against non-believers, which is dumb.

Donal Trump will destroy your gains you feisty little whore.

In the U.S. it's 25%. In europe it's worse of course, topping out at 50% in france.

So basically, when the Islamic civilization was at its zenith, they were still anti-progress ? While Europeans were living like rats ?

This is simply a matter of history repeating itself, has nothing to do with religion itself

Arabs were nothing more than a bunch of thieves and merchants before Islam

Islam came, they started their own civilization and were much more progressive compared to any civilization during their time

I would agree with you if muslims never experienced progress once in their history, but we all know that's not the case

What the fuck? I guess if that's really the case, then I retract my statements and Muslims are all scum. But I highly doubt that is an accurate figure.

I wasn't very clear. I meant that liberals (left-wing) are for multiculturalism and being tolerant of all religions, even if they have violent undertones.

Fairytale shit i understand, but booze and pork should be easy considering you're on Veeky Forums

All of those verses are in response to Arabs tribe back then harassing the prophet, ordering him to self defend

The most violent verses happened when Muhamad was in a dangerous situation where he had no choice but to counter attack too

And in terms of violence, the Bible and Torah are ten times worse than the Quran, yet nobody is accusing them of being violent

If islam is so progressive why did the progress stop?

The west ran circles around them once we caught up, but they just stopped

not the guy you're talking to but where islam (and any religion for that matter) was 1100 years ago is absolutely fucking irrelevant. "Hurr sure muslims in the east are basically blowing themselves to shit and muslims in the west are massive welfare queens BUT 1000 years ago they figured out some math shit so take that"

Totally irrelevant.

It's from Pew research, which is non-partisan.

>And in terms of violence, the Bible and Torah are ten times worse than the Quran, yet nobody is accusing them of being violent
The difference is that for christians the violence STAYS in the books and aren't practiced.

Try a real argument next time.

Are these opinions actually inclusive the lower they go? If true, that would mean 500 mio. muslims have pretty tame views.

Gotta indulge in the liquid jew for the social gains every now and then

Well bend me over and slap my exposed nutsack, I guess most Muslims really are human trash

Yep. 584 million muslims would have you killed for leaving islam. Religion of peace though brah violent minority brah feel the bern

That has nothing to do with Islam itself, there are highs and lows in history, some civilizations flourish and prosper while others become shit or disappear

The thing in the Middle East is that the Western interference, especially destroying the Ottoman empire and Sykes Picot agreement created seeds of trouble there

US had its fair share of blame by supporting regimes and destroying depending on its strategic goals (supporting Sadam, and then killing him)

Also the current regimes there are despotic and corrupted as fuck

The middle east is a shit place not because of religion itself, but because of multitude of factors that include the weakness of arabs themselves and how conceited they became + western interference to some extent

Basically it's such a mess that I doubt it can be solved anytime soon

are you fucking retarded?

This. Economic turmoil allowed authoritarian governments to rise to power.

But muslim civilization hasn't flourished for like 1000 years

There are reasons for that

hint: it's muslims

Uh.. not sure what you mean

Someone who believes in death for leaving islam also believes in the other things

Yes, it will.

Again, when you read a verse you need to also know the context in which it was said

Your average muslim doesn't know about that, so when he hears kill infidels he'll do that literally

The Quran and Islam also say to not kill elderly, children, treat prisoners of war well, do not cut trees and what not during war... Do ISIS do that ?

Your average muslim is ignorant as fuck, due to feelings of injustice from oppressive regimes and feeling of being powerless, they end up being easy prey for extremists and fucktards like that

In the 20th century the west and some parts of the east (japan, china, russia) saw the most accelerated progress and growth (economical, finacial, social) relative to any other time in human history. In other words, non-muslim states experienced greater progress compared to those that are muslim. If any time in our past demonstrates which civilisation is the most advanced/progressive, it is the 20th century. Islamic countries TODAY are as backwards as they were in the 1500s. Sure their economies have improved, but social progress is non-existant. Women are still treated like shit and people are still getting beheaded over in muslim countries.

Islam is backwards as fuck and the evidence is there.

>stone bitches
>lashes for sluts
>Die if you leave
>Main prophet literal pedophile
>Verses of violence aren't specific to the tribes in the quran but are blanket statements.
>Kill gays
Then they actually go and do it all
>inb4 the "its all metaphor for how much Allah hates the practice" meme

Honestly if there one is thing I hate about Muslims it is that they are anti-semitic. Israel is the crux of human society and the place for almost all scientific, economic, and philosophical advancement. Israel will no doubt be a superpower within the century. Mark my words.

>Someone who believes in death for leaving islam also believes in the other things
Pretty sure thats what he meant

This. Fuck islam.

I know what you're saying and I know that this is in fact the case, the the Quran is more nuanced than most people believe, but the bottom line is that it doesn't really matter what something *is*, it's what people *believe* that it is. So if the majority of muslims are ignorant and believes that infidels should be killed... then that's what islam becomes.

That's absolutely wrong, Ottoman empire alone was from 1299 to 1923, with its decline starting in 18th century, and that's just the Ottoman empire

The Ummayad Caliphate was so prosperous, that at some point poverty did not exist anymore and were feeding animals and what not because they had so much food and money available

The Abbaside Caliphate was stronger and more advanced than any European nation at that time

These three dynasties span for more than 1000 years

This... The future of the world lies in Israel. We have ushered in a new era in which Jews are not persecuted because people are afraid of knowledge and advancement. Not only will Israel's progress accelerate in the next century, but so will the progress of all of humankind.

>1.62 bio. muslims alltogether
>1.1 bio. have batshits crazy ideas about how sharia should rule, you should be killed for adultery and should be killed for leaving islam.
>0.52 bio. believe the wife should always obey the husband or have non-mentionable crazy traits
That's why I asked if those things are actually incluse because that means no one among the 520 million out side of the category "sharia should rule" have any bashit insane opinions about how others should live their lives.

These anons know what's up. If there's one thing Jewish people can take pride in, it's how advanced their culture and society is.

refer to

I totally agree with you on this point

I would say the Islamic/Arab countries today are worse than before Islam

Did you know that during the Ummayad Caliphate for example, there was no trace of poverty anymore ?

When you study history and especially that period, muslims enjoyed such levels of progress and prosperity that most of them do not enjoy currently, that's how bad the situation is right now

Don't forget to be nice to all Muslims, pointing out facts and statistics is racist.

Is anyone else constantly amazed by what Israel seems to pull off? I mean, holy shit, they probably have the most advanced society in all of mankind. Anyone ever been to Israel before? It's fucking crazy, man.

I can't tell if you're baiting or not but in the late 19th cent and early 20th cent middle eastern countries were avg and not complete shitholes. The rise of insanely fundamentalist Islam was the reason for those massive declines, among otehr things like coups, proxy wars n shit. Islam is as shit as every religion when applied fundamentally.

>shilling this hard

Shilling? What do you mean? It might seem like shilling if you haven't been to Israel, the cradle of mankind, before.

Okay

No, that means about 230 million muslims have tame views, wife should obey man would include definitely have batshit opinions of how others should live their lives.. ie their views

Okay, I was wrong

but, is there any other part of the world that declined so harshly as the ME? Pretty sure most nations have been improving ever since then

I do think that regardless of western intervention, the middle east would be to some extent a shitty place

But the western intervention and proxy wars made it ten times worse

>No, that means about 230 million muslims have tame views, wife should obey man would include definitely have batshit opinions of how others should live their lives.. ie their views
I dunno. Despite all the feminism in the western world and what the TV tries to tell you about modern women. Them listening to their husbands is not a bad idea at all. It's an opinion I personally hold. Doesn't mean I'll force other people to live like that.

mods are doing gods work
keep /pol/ out of Veeky Forums

>The rise of insanely fundamentalist Islam was the reason for those massive declines

When did insanley fundamentalist christianity make a modern society decline in the 19th or 20th century?

When did a fundamentalist christian chop the head off of an non-believer in this modern era?
I could keep going and going.
Islam is an insidious religion and if you believe otherwise you're blind.

>But the western intervention and proxy wars made it ten times worse
without western intervention it was never ending war throughout the middle east and africa

No, the Middle East suffered from such a decline that it is really bad

Although Europe during the Middle Age are quite close, but the decline of the ME was harsh

The thing with Europe is that there was no proxy wars happening as it is happening the Middle East

Libya for example is fucked up thanks to France literally killing Gaddafi, while years before that they were acting as friends and shit. Not saying the libyan regime was good, but they had some perks and enjoyed peace and what not, and look how it is now

Basically, the western intervention and imperialism made the decline of the ME happen so fast compared to previous civilizations before

Again, it's a normal thing that every country is looking for its own interests, you're definitely not guilty of that but know that our governments have some responsibility of what's happening there

It is only legit for muslims to view US as an enemy considering the amount of shit it's doing there, I mean I find it fair and understandable

oh fuck that picture enrages me so much fuuuuck I have to go for a short walk now to calm down

War would not have started without western intervention

What war are you talking about when the whole Middle East was under Ottoman rule ? No war would've happened to if western world didn't support the creating of Israel

Iran vs Iraq would not have happened if the US didn't feel threatned by Khomeini and decided to use Saddam to wage against him

Syria is a field of a proxy war, same as Iraq and Yemen and Libya

Shut the fuck up and go spot your girlfriends bull so he can get out of the gym and go satisfy her again.

They did that before, just because they didn't do it in the 20th century doesn't mean it never happened

Look man, a lot of people on Veeky Forums are just /pol/tards who come here out of hopes to get gains by looking at others with them and get pissed when someone does something to better themselves. Ignore their bullshit cause they haven't left their parents basements yet and never interact with anyone different than them out of fear of having to make an effort aside from a keyboard. This image should help though

Deus Vult, brother.

Top kek