Are qt opinionated grills into muscle guys?

Are qt opinionated grills into muscle guys?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KdrbNGmuw0k
youtube.com/watch?v=0ZGUSlk0ItY
time.com/3222176/campus-rape-the-problem-with-yes-means-yes/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

""""""""""yes""""""""""

All girls are, some like more than others. All girls like 6 pack leanness. Those that don't just say it because they are ugly nad wouldnt ever have a chance of pulling someone with a healthy body

Feminist girls are the most submissive in bed.

All girls are into muscly guys whether they say they are or not.
You can act like your are above evolution but you can't fight biology

>tinder date with a girl
>she tells me she's a feminist
>tells me she wants to pay for some of the drinks
>OK by me.Mp4
>dance a little until she feels the deal
>take her back to her place and fuck her brains out
>she wants me to choke her in the act
Is this what equality is like? Less expensive dates that lead to sex and the man dominating?? Was all good until she kept bringing up black lives matter around me
>mfw I'm black but couldn't give a single fuck

>lifting for women

hijacking this thread for a more important question:

what body type do milfs like?

>tfw my dream wife is a qt 32 y.o. woman with a THICK ass
y'all cowards don't even know this feel

Fucking this. I had a feminist gf and she was into being forcibly dominated in bed, she even liked rape fantasies and being choked. I used to jokingly call her a hypocrite after I had jizzed all over her face, she just laughed.

>chubby chasers don't exist
>lesbians don't exist
>sexual deviants don't exist

same with my gf. I just pretend I am actually raping someone when we have sex. She loves it. I punched her in the face and she passed out. When she came to I jizzed in her eyes and she just smiled and said she loved me.

>radical feminist gets sexually degraded
That's my fetish

the type you don't got

nice projecting, dyel

they love it m8, every girl I have been with liked to be sexually dominated, one even told me to use all my strength to pin her down while she struggled when I was fucking her, she would even get a bit annoyed if she managed to break free because I wasn't being forceful enough, now that was a bit weird, I like a bit of dom but that was maybe a tad too far

Used to work with a girl who was the stereotypical Tumblr feminist. Rape culture and all that.

Found out she was fuck buddies with another coworker. She had a serious rape fetish and broke off the relationship with him because it was never real enough.

i feel like this is a bad idea, but i don't know why

Rolled on the Floor Laughing.

All of those were considered mental illnesses no less than the 70s.

>feminist
>tells you she has a rape fetish
>asks you for forceful sex

it's a trap, dumbfuck. you better like jail/lawsuits.

Then say, "all mentally healthy girls", which excludes girls with daddy complexes thus which excludes at least 40% of hot chicks in the US.

can confirm
shagged a feminist and she wanted me to choke her and shit

>"Officer I swear I only punched her because she's a feminist, she loves it!"

Holy shit this.
I go to a liberal arts Uni, and half the girls here act like soldiers for some made up army, yet every time I've gotten laid here (3 times over 4 years kill me) they turn out to be hyper sexuality submissive types

>She loves it. I punched her in the face and she passed out.
>She loves it

you just dont believe how true this is until you witness it

Could be a scam for sweet patreon victimbux, better have some written proof that she is into that sort of shit

Can someone explain daddy issues to me? What does it entail?

Basically standard low self esteem, not worth the drama IMO

it means a girl either grew up without a dad or one that was emotionally unavailable so she seeks male validation from her relationships with (usually much older) men

People thought all sorts of stupid bullshit in the 70s.

You're right and it's pure projecting on their parts

It's the same as bro culture where guys call everyone else fags but then jack off eachother in the showers after gym class

They are but it doesn't change the fact that they still consider it rape even if they want it.

>Is this what equality is like?
Equality yes, feminism no.

I see. I thought it could be that she no longer has a strong male role model in her life that tells her what to do, so she gravitates towards men like that because she feels "lost" or some shit. Or that she didn't like her dad so she does stuff that would make him mad, like be a slut.
I guess they're all daddy issues.

You're lucky that you're attractive enough you weren't kicked out of school.

The new feminist campus rape law says there is no need for proof. Just accusing you of rape is enough. And even if the sex WAS CONSENSUAL, the consent can be WITHDRAWN later, in case she changed her mind after giving consent.

Unless you want to become a rapist without actually raping anyone, do not have sex within campus borders or with any students from your school.

youtube.com/watch?v=KdrbNGmuw0k

youtube.com/watch?v=0ZGUSlk0ItY

time.com/3222176/campus-rape-the-problem-with-yes-means-yes/