Last call fellas, get in soon before we moon

last call fellas, get in soon before we moon

Other urls found in this thread:

coss.io/coss-token-revenue-share-tutorial
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This will be the easiest 5x of my life

Already in. This better not be another ELIX debacle.

Looks like a good exchange. DEX are the future though.. kyber and eidoo will dominate the scene soon.

could even be a 10x if you hodl it until volume picks up on the exchange and more vendors use their crypto payment processing.
Lets not forget about the Mastercard backed by crypto thats coming/

its like TENX, BNB and OMG all in one

shit is moving fast, I guess burger is up.

HURRY THE FUCK UP BINANCE AND COSS. I SEND MY ETH LIKE 15 MINUTES AGO

FROM WHAT STARTING POINT?

i mena if you buy in now what can you expect? 50% ?

i can buy COSS on binance now? :D :D :D

easy 5x gains

Gib all your coins to Rune Evensen, the notorious lengendary scammer

lying sack of shit

>never heard of coin
>look on coinmarketcap
>suddently shilled by Veeky Forums out of nowhere

ill pass thx enjoy your bags

>he never heard of it before

GODDAMNIT fill in my buy order at 44000!

:3

Uh

Fuck I hate chasing coins like this.

are you calling yourself a lying sack of shit?

whoever has that sell wall of 80 ETH pls keep it there.

Is the payment already working? Do i need to stake it in a wallet?
Someone explain that part please.

Just hold your COSS in the exchange or follow the directions in the link below if you want to hold in MyEtherWallet:

coss.io/coss-token-revenue-share-tutorial

Dividends are paid weekly. The first dividends come this Sunday. You can either hold in coss wallet or mew, they have all this info and instructions on how to set up dividends if you hold in mew on the site under the dashboard section

Finally passed 0.00045 on HitbTC.

Fuck me, I want to buy in but BTC is taking forever to transfer

I actually wanna buy a dip, you guys think it will dip by maybe 500 sats again?

Yeah possibly but probs only down to around 450

whats that in btc

i think its at the floor right now

HOLY SHIT 490 SATS THIS IS NOT A DRILL.

Ah shit sorry been looking at the ETH prices all day. I meant 0.00045 ETH so whatever that is in sats.

Why aren't you transferring ETH instead?

ETH takes far less time to transfer, not to mention COSS' price in ETH is lower.

Hit the 0.0005 wall on HitBTC, 52 ETH.

no shit it's not a drill. Veeky Forums needs to get the fuck in here for 5x gains

I cant find it. Help an user out with the link? Have them in MEW now.

Why the fuck is it not showing up
This exchange is trash

hide all coss threads this shit is cancer

>This exchange is trash
Check the bitcoin withdrawal fees

just found out that coss.iso doesnt refresh their statistics and you have to f5. what kind of shit is this. iam suddenly not so certain about buying 3k

just use Hitbtc or ed to buy. No one is making you use the coss exchange. but it works for me?

fuck up binance admin. just because their site shits on yours

can you tell me how you use this then ?

is there some sort of pro button i can click like with binance ?

just sold, good pump today lads

What's the verification look like for this exchange.

this is fucking aids, it's over 1 hour now, and my transaction has 4 confirmations
AIDS
I shoulda bought ODN in the dip

yeah same, made like 40%

40% is good, surely it will dip back a bit, gain like this is not healthy.

The deposit and withdraw time is too long, i still feel binance is far superior.

you fellows sure about that? iam not good at daytrading. maybe i should be happy i got in at 47000 and just wait for sunday

Got in at .07 cents. Only had $160 to throw at it though. Hopefully I can 10x and make some real gains with the profit.

thats nothing, its going to $1 by sunday.
Incase you failed to notice, its no pump, its actually got value in its products / dividends.

After a long bull run, will have some recoil, that's normal.

1hr10min and still no pending deposit, this is the worst exchange i have ever used.
I doubt this coin has a future, ill probably just withdraw as soon as my bitcoin arrive, if ever.

deposit btc into coss? think somebody mention 4hr.

Scam exchange, they are doing it manually

i woudln't invest in this shit. Wil dump monday. to $.05

People said elix will reach $1 by sunday look where it is. Its the same people who bought the bags 4 days ago. Dont trust em.

you should of used ETH and it would take 5 minutes.

so it's going to have a $200 mil market cap by sunday?
LMAO

they are not doing it manually.. it just goes through 70 confirmations if you send BTC.. send ETH and it goes through in 5 minutes

my eth took 1hr+ from binance, what are you talking about?

Yes, like all the other 'Useful' coins.

Instead of loosing precious time going around in meaningless texting, what about if we all join forces and start promoting this COSS on reddit, and at a later stage we ask the youtubbers to review it...
Tell who is up for it?
Let's organize ourselves!!!

LET'S FUCKING MOON NOW

$1

>partnered with ARK & CVC

nowhere to go but up

Can't you even count?

It has 21 mil circulating supply and 80m total supply.

>21m*1=200m?
>80m*1=200m??

>.000779 ETH
I'm cumming

only if you sell now.
its no a profit untill you dump

To late to get in?

2hours 30minutes to deposite my fucking btc on this trash exchange

Minister You Satoshi let this coin get to at least 60 cents plss

its still not there btw

not many sellers, most are holding out for $1+
no, this will be pumping until sunday

This has a long way to go. 3M market cap is stupid low for this. I've already 2x'd since I got in early yesterday.

So, biz, don't fuck this up and panic sell the moment you see a sudden drop. This can go to $1-$3.

yes. but once it reaches 1-3$ wont it suddenly drop to nothing again after the hype wears off?

It took me about an hour to get my ETH in yesterday. Super frustrating. I've seen some people saying it's taken up to 2 with ETH. Exchange definitely has some bugs to work out, but otherwise it looks good.

i got into this a day or two ago for like 1300sat, bought 30k COSS, going to be the easiest moon mission of my life. Shilling aside I see this doing 8-10x without breaking a sweat, maybe not overnight but within 1-3 months tops. COSS is actually a decent looking exchange, they basically pay dividends to COSS holders based on the transaction fees they charge, and the supply/market cap aren't outrageous. We could see BNB numbers real quick (total supply same as BNB as well); could literally reach $1.50+ as a medium term hold

mm
when will you sell this then? or are you gonna hold longterm?

>niggers and pajeets started tweeting about this
im out

someone already linked it i set it up last night, its not complicated just follow exactly what it says, takes 5 minutes

dividends are obviously based on the amount of COSS you hold tho so if u have like $200 in COSS you're going to earn like $0.005 a week from dividends or some shit

agree completely, i bought at 1300sat im already up 3x in like 36 hours time.

no, look at BNB (Binance coin) its been steady $1.5+, COSS is similarly an exchange coin, plus they pay dividends based on their transaction fees on both exchange traders and PoS customers. Do some of your own research and you'll see this has the potential to be really fucking big. I'm conservatively guessing 8-10x gains within ~3 months but it could end up being a hell of a lot more than that especially with the dividend factor.

I'll probably sell roughly 30% of my position after $1 and hold the rest for the mid-long term.

Completely agree with all of this here

is it dipping hard right now? i sold my stuff at 58000 eth. ready to buy back in though

up to you man, if you're good at swing trading then go for it, personally I'm not and beat myself up over it when I sell on a dip and I'm forced to rebuy higher (or abandon the coin at that point)

i'll tell you right now, this coin is going to look "suspicious" based on the sheer amount of shilling you're going to be seeing, but that's not because of any PnD or bullshit scam, its because it's genuinely going to moon and people are buying in and getting excited. I bought it 2 days ago when I think I saw 1 COSS thread on here maybe every 5 hours. Now you're going to start seeing them as much as LINK threads.

Much better prices at HitBTC. Should I wait at coss.io and sell when the price catches up or transfer everything to HitBTC now?

I’m hyped for this shit. Bought 3 days ago @ .00022 ETH

if the price gaps big enough that it won't close before your transfer completes go ahead and give it a try. Worst case you spend transfer fees for no gain.

Not sure why you're looking to unload tho, or did you buy during token swap? i think this is just the beginning in terms of price, it might even gain another 30-50% within the next 12-24 hours

ED is trading at 19 cents. if you want to sell already (instead of waiting for the weekend) sell there.
Hitbtc is a good place to buy, its 16.5 cents right now.

got 10k at 0.1 this coin is going to 1$ easy

WHEN WILL MY BTC FUCKING ARRIVE

I SENT IT MORE THAN AN HOUR AGO

IS THIS A FUCKING SCAM SITE

This project is abandoned. Check the team members linkedin, no mention of this shit. This is a discord PnD group, don't fucking buy this shit you morons.

Always send ETH, and that one took me about an hour. Got a great entry point still

took me btc 3 and a half hours to fucking arrive, not even joking

Co founder Rune Evensen is a known pyramid scheme creator.

up to 4 hours. You should of bought on hitbtc, much quicker.

you're transferring onto COSS exchange? there were some posts about the time (on the bitcointalk COSS post). One of the COSS people answered and said that they prioritize security over speed, and that they store the vast majority of all crypto on their exchange in cold wallets. So yea people have been complaining about times a bit.

In general it's not a good idea to ever send BTC though as it almost always takes longer than any other crypto. I usually just send ETH and then convert it to BTC on an exchange if I need to, costs a few extra pennies in fees but worth it for the speed

check the site.. its a fully functional exchange with about 50 trading pairs.
and it pays dividends. this isn't a quick pump.

WE PUMPINGGGGGGGGG

Not selling now, but I just want to be ready when the time comes and not be stuck with my million COSS at the worst exchange at that point in time

Etherdelta?

All of them are in bucarest and all of them got blockchain related shit in their portfolio
?????

ugliest exchange i've ever saw. + team of gypsies. no thanks

they're running a fully functional exchange that's been increasing in trading volume every single day, they have one of the most detailed whitepapers/roadmaps i've ever seen, and their team is transparent and looks fine. Also with good socials activity. Quit FUDing you goddamn cuck, buy in now or regret it later the choice is yours