>not you
>uk fag
>hot as fuck outside
>squatting in my garage in just my underpants
>feels good man

Who here know these feels?

>not lifting naked
What's the point of a home gym then?

Don't want your testicles to scrape the ground when you're going atg.

Lifting naked is fucking gross though

That's the only way to know you're doing it right though

How rich are you?

Man, I wish I could afford a house with a garage.

Such is life in UK.

I can leave the garage door open this way. Also tease the milfs with my massive bulge when they walk past

I think they come as standard with houses. It's only like a £280 grand house

I walked past a guy with a garage gym setup the other day, the garage door was open and he was topless.
Manlet and skinny. Made me cringe.

He was getting ready to squat something a little over one plate but was acting like a roided up SOHARDCORE powerlifter.

>mfw someone has a home gym setup to squat one plate.

>tfw gonna inherit 3 houses and a flat (in the LONDON area) when my parents die

shit's gonna b cash

basement home gym master race reporting in

Well not completely naked, I wear squat shoes cause poor ankle mobility

Where?

>lifting naked
It's kinda dangerous for your jewels man

A small town outside Manchester, UK.

Maybe he is new. Everybody starts somewhere, at least for the actual weight. Roid raging out to lift any weight is just faggot shit. I don't care if its 135 or 305, you just look like a tryhard. Kind of like the guys who have to yell and grunt like they are cumming on every rep. Its male version of attention whoring at its finest.

Personally I started home gyming cause I got tired of not being able to do the routine I wanted or it would take 90 minutes cause I had to wait for people to finish their shit. Some people look at it and just change up their routine and that is fine. I'm to autstic for that. I write down what im doing and how much weight and the order its being done in for a reason. I want to lift in that order. Home gym just made that easier.

I lift naked sometimes, but most of the time put on some boxers, I don't know why I feel more comfy this way. Whatever floats your boat I guess.

Squatting seems to be easier naked. I think trousers get tight when your near the bottom and just reduce your rom a little bit

Be sure to have you're squat plug in as well.

Same here bro! squat with boxers on is the best
and never having a untidy gym!

>finish work
>come home
>home gym in garage
>blast some music
>get undressed into boxers
>start squatting
>cue culdasac mums coming home from dropping kids off to schools
>garage door open
>catch them mirin between sets all the time

Feels good bros

I hate working out at home. I get lazy with my lifts. Lifting in front of the QT's is what pushes me.

>implying they aren't just looking at you with disgust because they think you're a pervert being semi naked in view of their children.

Hey man, different weight is hard for different people. as you said yourself he looked like a skinny manlet, 135 might of been alot for him. I've had at least one major home gym fail myself.

>6am, need to workout before work, deadlift day
>Suppose to lift 305, really wanted to bump it up to 315 to say i could finally do 3 plates, but whatever.
>Setup (using double overhand) and get 3 reps, on the 3rd rep my grip fails
>Rage out like a roidmonkey at the barbell
>"FUCK YOU DEADLIFT YOU DON'T GET TO BEAT ME TODAY MOTHERFUCKER!"
>Screaming out obscenities
>Add 5 lbs to each side to get to 315
>Setup and hook grip
>Slam out 5 reps
>"THAT'S RIGHT MOTHERFUCKER! TAKE THAT SHIT RIGHT THERE."
>Look up
>Both roommates are staring at me like wtf
>"uhh..sorry bros, deadlift day..."

This.

>being jealous of OPs gains

live in uk and have a home gym, ive never trained in a gym before and have mostly heard bad stuff about them, like how they are full of paki curl bros and roiders, stuff like people bullying guys off machines and how you have to wait for everything, my friends average workout takes nearly 2 hours, but he isnt that experienced

i paid around £700 overall for 220kg on a bar with squat rack, cage, bench, 35kg dumbells and smaller ones and a dip rack, i built this all up since i was 12

im thinking of going to a gym to train legs to just show off my gains and maybe make some friends since i have none

could i show off with these lifts?
squat 170kg x 5
dead 210 x 5
ohp 75 x 5

>Fail
Fuck them, you lifted 315x5, that's not a fucking fail.

i mean 250kg of weights

They're so lucky 2 hav u

>could i show off with these lifts?
Yeah man

Did you miss the part where I said their kids are dropped off to school. I've lifted in the afternoon, their demeanour quickly changes. But with no kids and no hubby at home, they all mire the fuck out of me. Well two I know of at least.

Not having your dick hang lower than your balls

They'rd pretty good lifts but if you think anyone is going to give two shits about you, you're wrong.

Where's your binch? Showing off at the gym is all about binching bruh. Nobody cares what you deadlift or squat.

Have to take change with you every time you go to tip the receptionist, cleaners. The bigger you are the less you tip
>Mfw tipping the receptionist £1.75 now
>tfw still having to tip the cleaner £1.95

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

mfw my dad is literally 44 years older than me at 66 and looks 50 because of his time in the army and how healthy he stays

I just want lods of emone

I just hope my benefit scrounging brother and his 3 kids don't get any of the inheritance

>hot
>uk

okay lad.

It's hot enough broseph. Like 26 celsius (80f) outside some places right now and it's 19:30.