Tell me about your father Veeky Forums

Tell me about your father Veeky Forums.

Was 44 when I was born. Didn't have much of a relationship with him until I really became a teenager. He taught me a lot of very important things

Was pretty cool until I was about 13 or 14, and then he started to hit me. Eventually he tried to kill me, but I fought him off. Then he died of cancer six months later.

He does strongman shit now. He used to be fat but got in retardedly good shape over the last ~5 years.

He's cool. Kinda a bacon-memer but its alright.

>Controlling
>Abusive
>Took away my bikes and out of sports cause I might get hurt
>Use to constantly degrade romantic relationships and how it's better to fap than to have a relationship

Don't hate him but he really screwed me up socially and a little bit physically because I inevitably became grossly obese without any physical outlet.

Is that what made you start lifting?

Diagnosed with leukemia 5 months ago. Been boozing it up.

Was never really a "dad" to me. He was in the navy as a diver so he was gone a lot when I was younger. As I got older he never really taught me anything, just drank a lot. I can't really blame home cause he never really had a father figure either. By the time I was a teenager we would drink and do drugs together. Funny cause I'm pretty similar to him now, minus the drug part. I'm glad I have two daughters and not a son cause I would have no idea how to raise him

Only cares about money. He doesn't love me as a person, he just cares about money.
My parents divorced when I was 8 and since then, he never was a real father to me. I can't really talk with him unless it's about sports or my grades in school.
I feel like I've missed the manlyhood a father can teach you, I was basically raised by my mother.

Makes 300k euro a year which is great in Europe. Still a cuck and a slave to his job

Nah, what made me start lifting was a combination of being sick of seeing the dad-bod in the mirror, as well as trying to get over the memories of a 9/10 i gave up back in the day because I was still a christfag.

I'm the opposite. I don't have kids yet but I dread the idea of having girls. What if they turn out to be sluts? What if they're manipulative cunts? What do I talk to them about?

I hope I have boys. They're easy - play sports, be confident, be respectful of everyone. Game over.

Mom and dad got divorced when i was like 18 years old, so i don't know a lot about him really. I don't even remember seeing him IRL ever. i Have seen a picture of him though. I do not even remember hes first name, not gonna ask my mom again for it because its irrelevant.

Kinda strange to only live with a mom and a brother but HEY does it matter if i'm okay?

Mom also said i could get in contact with him if i really wanted to, but i have no interest so i have still not really met him. I do NOT really want to get in contact with him i don't see a reason to.

I'm currently a 18 years old male.

>He had a manual labour job at age 13.
>Amateur boxer and sprinter.
>Beat 4 robbers to a pulp at 17.
>Joined special forces.
>Sniper during war, never talks about it but from what other people have told me has quite a few notches.
>Fieldc promoted to captain. Declined Major because it would mean not being with his men.
>Ignored PTSD and shrapnel lodged under skull to work three jobs as an immigrant.
>Got a degree, works white collar now.
>At 55 still strong as fuck.
>Completely non-confrontational and very understanding.
>Every weekend he goes around the neighborhood with a trash-bag and cleans up.
>Whenever he passes a pot-hole along the country-roads, he stops and puts stones in it.

he thinks that money is a substitute for parenting.

checked
What kind of slave job makes you 300k a year?

What war was that?

>tfw when no friendly neighbourhood Rambodad

Your dad sounds amazing

Kind of a psycho but really loving and generous at heart. He's always yelling about something and makes the house kind of tense but he's accomplished so much for how he grew up. Hardest worker I've ever known and would do anything for family, even to his own detriment at times. Almost never punished me as a kid so I can be kind of a shit sometimes but he raised 4 good people

;_;

Bosnian.

Died when I was 15, never really had a relation with him cause he was allways on heavy meds to "calm" him.

Being a GP and being addicted to work. Works around 80h a week

Probably abused me when I was younger. Memory's a bit fuzzy. Was angry a lot and eventually my mom took me and moved.

Weak-ass henpecked druggie.
And most importantly, dead.

Aging poorly from diabetes, poor diet and seditary lifestyle now. Moved back home to get him into lifting and exercise with me. Hoping it'll keep him around for a little longer

>work on car with dad
>he can't screw oil filter on tight enough
>have to do it
>tfw stronger than my idol/dad
I never asked for these feels bros...

Was he born with it or did he get it later in life? I see lots of old people with diabetes and they're not particularly fat.

My father was a heroine addicted musician who took his own life via overdose when I was eight. Every other "father figure" my mother brought into our lives ended up being an abusive piece of shit.

My therapist said she's shocked at how normal I turned out hahaha...ha..ha....

They found his body mostly decomposed in the mountains after the snowfall began to melt. I was 10 at the time. I never got to meet him or know who he was. My mother claimed he was a schizophrenic and it was for the best. Now that I'm adult and an ace psych student I realize that she was full of shit and a manipulative bitch. Shes recently (about past 5 years) been increasingly accusingly me of also being schizo over stupid things like an optometrist visit I bar-code this further shows me my father was likely perfectly sane and it was truly my mom who's been the crazy the whole time. My father died alone on that mountain and ill never get him back. When people look at me like I'm a disrespectful cunt for not talking to my mom, I just shake my head knowing they have no idea. Ill never forgive her for what she did to my father, and my whole family. Because of my crazy mom, ill never have a father.

>Super high powered solicitor earning around £800k a year
>From a tough upbringing - he takes no shit
>Gave me a comfortable upbringing but never spoiled me
>Once told me I was a 'Poor kid with a well off Dad'
>His Dad used to hit him - he just got on with it
>He lost a daughter - he just got on with it
>When my mum died when I was 11 he was a rock and just got on with it
>His brother died - he just got on with it and supported his Widowed Sister in law
>Been through so much I have no idea how he's so strong
>Once saved one of my sisters from being raped
>Sounds great but he had an awful temper - has slapped me around a couple of times when I tried to take him on (oldest son)
>This can make the house tense when I used to live there (Now 24 and moved out)

Overall he's genuinely my hero. Even if growing up I used to hate his guts sometimes. Now I'm older I realise that if I can be even half the man he is I'll be alright.

My dad was a farmer. He had other goals and could have been great at many things, but he managed the family farm out of a sense of loyalty to his parents. He was a strong man both physically and emotionally. Maybe because of the stresses of running a farm from day light to dark or because of my family's Scotch-Irish roots; my dad drank a lot but he was never a drunkard. My dad went about his work and taking care of his loved ones without a single complaint.

When I was 10 years old I faked sick to get out of school so I could lay around at the house watching TV. My dad came in, knowing that I was obviously faking, and asked if I'd like to help him around the farm. I faked a cough and replied no. He grinned and said that he hoped I got feeling better. Less than an hour after that my dad died in a farm accident.

Wow a lot of guys here have fucked up childhoods.

Glad I'm not the only one.

what do you think drove us to the bowels of the internet?

What father?

Biggest dad dick I've ever seen. I hope I inherit it

>chubby as a kid
>dad makes fun of me
>mfw now he is fat and I am in shape

Complete and total dick. Has borderline personality disorder and refuses to accept it and get therapy. Emotionally abusive too, he takes every opportunity he gets to shit on me. Glad I'm moving away from this fucker in a few months.

>peasant farmer in belarus
>conscripted in the late 1960s.
>did well
>commissioned into airbourne troops
>in afghanistan as an intelligence officer
>soviet union split up
>opened social club
>still owns and manages this club

He took me to the boxing and martial arts gym. It was seriously the most dilapidated gym in the world, but the staff were all great. They had former Olympians, top coaches, guys who had competed all over the world. It taught me a lot about life. They were all like my dad, quiet, respectful, calm men. I liked spending time with them. It built me to a good level of fitness for my own conscription. I didn't make a career out of it like he did, I did my time and left, but he had a great impact on me.

Never lost his temper, never saw him hurt anyone and I like every day I spend with him. Everyone in the town likes him and he has friends from all over. I hate to sound sentimental but in a way, I wish I could have lived like that. They weren't great times but at least people were honest. Everyone from that generation is a good guy.

I am going home next month for his birthday and it's genuinely the only part of the year I look truly forward to.

Abusive short tempered sexpat drunkard

real diamond, kek

Got if when he was 14 iirc. He climbed a 20m tall tree, fell out, broke both his arms bracing himself. Pancreas went into shock over the trauma and he's been diabetic ever since. He was really quite healthy until his stroke (from stress) about 6yrs ago. He's only 50 this yea but it's still sad to see him dwindling so quickly.

>tfw started lifting after he knocked me out during a diabetic fit as I tried to restrain him to feed him cordial

Put Coke in a Super Soaker. You can range it out and record it for YouTube.

my dad's pretty cool, he's a good role model IMO
>lived in Mexico in an impoverished farming community
>wanted to study but his mom wanted him to work the fields and tend to the animals
>one day gets in a huge argument because he wanted to continue studying, but his mom had forbidden it
>fuck this shit I'm moving out
>immigrates to the united states at the age of 15 no English whatsoever
>begins working feilds full time while attending night school
>gets GED
>starts community college
> goes to 4 year
> he's been an elementary school teacher for the past 30 ish years and also teaches English/ged as a second language at community colleges
I'm pretty proud of my papá, I hope to be half the man he is

He was emotionally and verbally abusive to all of my family - me, my sister, and my mother. He would strike us behind closed doors but not super severely. Still hurt in a lot of ways.

I developed a string of mental illnesses because of him, the dominate being BPD. He cheated on my mother when I was around 12, they finally got divorced a few months later once she was on stable ground, and he moved to another state.

Haven't spoken to him since.

Something is kind of screwed with some people with BPD, a lot of them really don't want to get better, which is fucked up.

I hope you're okay onwards user. One day if you can ever try to forgive him, remember he's a victim of trauma too.

>break the cycle user

>the dominant being BPD
Good luck getting rid of it, if you can. You might, since you've recognized you have it, but you know...

My father left when I was 3 years old. He tried to be there on weekends, but I was regrettably a little shit, and only seemed to make his life worse. I don't even know if he's alive right now, I haven't been able to talk/hear anything from him for the last 5 years.

At least I'm not alone Veeky Forums, and this depressing shit only makes me want to get stronger.

Died when I was 3 in a construction accident. Can't say it was honestly too bad for me. From what my mother was saying he was a massive heroin addict and when she put his addiction or his family on the line, he chose heroin.

Yeah it probably stems from when his dad died in a truck accident when he was 15. Really just pisses me off how he can't acknowledge that he's tearing our family apart the way he acts. I don't plan on having kids ever because
1: I'm going to be a pilot
2:I don't want to risk passing that gene on.

Wtf all dads do is drink and die on you.

>Something is kind of screwed with some people with BPD, a lot of them really don't want to get better, which is fucked up
To cure BPD, you'd have to give up a part of your personality, the rage and drama addictions, AND then do a frustratingly long therapy.
Meanwhile, since you have BPD, you fall into the worst self-loathing spiral, now you're so bad and evil that it's not even something you do, it's something you ARE.
Ofc, then you end up being more violent and evil towards others, no way you'll ever open up (again, it's BPD), and you'll feel justified since now you have a disorder.

It sucks.

Most guys don't want to be a dad.

Had a very bad temper and would throw knives at my mom. He was very insecure and did a lot of shit talking without the actions to back it up. His first instinct was to yell. He had this issue where he would get mad at you for not doing something right but never bothered to show how to do it right.

He is a flawed man but he did the best he could with what he had. I dont hate him or anything.

Left my mom before I was born because he wanted to fuck other women. Never payed child support either. Would see him every 2 weeks for a day or two when I was older.

He died when I was 11, had to see him go into Hospis after a fatal car crash, was in a coma for 4 months rotting away and then he died.

still miss him

My dad left before I was born. Never met him, but I have met my sisters, both from different moms.
>tfw jelly of everyone in this thread, even the ones with abusive fathers

This. No wonder society is shit nowadays

Awesome guy.
His main flaw was that since he was a Chad, he didn't understand my problems growing up very well, since he never had them.
His 1rm bench was 300lbs at age 20...I want to eventually surpass that.

Am jelly

Never knew him.
>inb4 Nigger, I'm white

A good guy. Out of my huge ass family, he was the only one who was there when my mother died from drinking. A true friend.
We're going fishing next weekend.

Owns a multi-million dollar logging company that he worked his way up from tree planter to foreman to buying out the shares with the other foremen to one of only 3 head owners. Always extremely supportive of everything I do, pays for my gas, insurance, school, rent, etc. Basically wants to give me a better life than he had. Extremely redpilled (Although likes infowars, but says he only watches for entertainment, doesn't take it seriously). Growing up would spend tons of time with me even though he works 70 hours a week (fishing, hunting, sports. etc)

10/10 dad, would be raised again.

He's a godman retard.
And he was right. Romantic relationships are for your imagination only. Real world carries tons of consequences of relationship and he was right to jack it off in the bushes and be done with it.

Seemed unremarkable while I was growing up. Now I'm older, I realise how well he did for me and my siblings.

Since this is Veeky Forums I should mention that he had some top athlete genetics and always kept fit. Played plenty of sport with me and bro too.

Same, had no father ever.

I truly wonder if there might have been a difference if I had one.
I have many weaknesses as a person, maybe some of them could have been solved by a father teaching me how to be adult.

Mother was also working 24/7, so basically me and my siblings raised each other's.
But to be honest we still had awesome conditions, enough food and money and a warm roof over our heads.
I don't think parents matter so much in raising.
I mean, my mom tried doing a good job at earning as much money as she can (managed to work up to around 350k) and I guess while from a physiological point of view might be not as good as being there, but from a moral point of view it's good.

He beat me and my brothers. Haven't seen him in 10 years.

Obese, chainsmoking judo trainer. Pretty cool guy, can talk his way out of everything but not the smartest tool in the shed. We're not really in best relations since he used to treat me as if every other kid was better son to him than me, and who knows, maybe they were.

Vietnam vet, doctor, and favorite guy on earth.

Has worked very hard his entire life to support my mom, brother, sister, and me. However, he's an emotionally abusive alcoholic who values money and things over people. There have been too many times where he has openly questioned my value as a person. He also doesn't own up to his mistakes and passes them off like he did nothing wrong.

>dad was in the Navy
>gone a lot when I was young
>absent when he was actually home
>angry all the time
>drank too much
>ate too much
>cold and controlling, but at the same time didn't seem to care about me and my brother at all
>I was afraid of him

Then he got a chronic illness, I got depressed, and he thawed and mellowed out. Suddenly started becoming sentimental and emotional (especially when drinking). Realizes he fucked up, tries to make it up by showing an interest in me, but it's too little too late at this point - every time he starts talking I tune out and wait for him to shut up.

He has a fucked up relationship with his mother too. It goes back generations.

Where do I start. Hardest worker this world has ever seen, 3rd youngest in a family of 7 boys and 1 girl. His dad wasted all his money away on gambling and he grew up very impoverished, he built his own drawers out of scrap wood he'd find out on the street and studied his ass off. After Highschool he did his tour in conscription as as an artillery captain, got out owned two businesses, one haircutter and one auto parts trading; and 2 pieces of land, one with a mansion in it. War hit the country he immigrated at the age of 46 and couldnt find any work, living off of my moms meagre civil engineering job for 6 yearsish. Fast forward a few years my brother needs tuition for school, father goes to foreign country carrying his diebetes, high blood pressure, and developing gluecoma with him. As it happens he was 42 when i was born so we were never close. The only time I could appreciate him the most during my teenage years he was out in a foreign country slaving away. Still an absolute badass though, boss came up to him asking if they can lower his rank and salary ( as they did with all other foreman) and he told them to go right on and either shut the fuck up or fire him on the spot. Still yesrn for the day he comes back and can live alongside us

Humble supportive immigrant dad. Grew up poor so he did various sports and wrestling so the other kids wouldn't try to fight him (shitty neighborhood). Did about a decade in the U.S. Coast Guard, then went civilian to fly commercial airlines. Raised family in the suburbs and is currently a captain making six-figures. He surfs and does triathlons to maintain health at 52yo.

I was such a spoiled little brat growing up, but he never hit me or anything. Now I regret being such a dick to him. Trying to make gains while maintaining shitty 40k/year job at 26yo (whereas he started a family and successful career in his early 20s). Our relationship is good now but I can't help think he's slightly iamdissapointson.jpg

> dad works everyday from 4am-6pm since I was 5
> have no real relationship outside of helping him learn computer stuff and small talk
> almost graduated college now
> bought my own squat rack and used weights on craigslist
> starting SS
> notice him randomly watching me from inside the house during my lifts from time to time
> if I show that I notice he walks off

cats in the cradle and silver spooon

never really played much of a role in my life outside of financial support while he was in a situation to spend a decent amount of time with me. Other than that he's also racist, homophobic, bitter and manipulative so I'm honestly just waiting on his will.

Died when I was 12 from some epilepsy complication. Used to take me camping and tried to show me how to do some of his woodworking. Would tell me stories about when he used to fly in the Air Force.

And like the dumb little shit I am I just spent my time playing video games. I remember less and less of him every day.

Mom never remarried and always reminded me how my three younger sisters need a good male role model, expecting me to be one when I didn't even know what that meant. I still don't know how to do it.

Had 3 sons. Later in life admitted to treating middle son far better on purpose to counteract "middle child syndrome". Used to tell me he would kill me all the time when I was a young teen. Used to threaten to murder my mom constantly. Didn't bond with him until we started lifting together. That ended when he left my mom and I told him if he touched her I would be forced to defend her (he didn't get it, I said "she's my mom, you don't have to"... It was over him being nuts). He came back eventually. Was okay for a little, still a complete asshole. Oldest son dies due to drugs, makes us swear we won't tell anyone, ever. He says he wishes he treated him better, still treats everyone like dog shit. Refuses to lift/spar with me these days. I hate the mother fucker.

Oh yeah, admitted once that he never told his sons he loved us because "its gay".

Basically he showed me what not to be.

wasnt there half my life and when i moved back in with him at 15 he was at work 95% of the time. i will never do that to my kids, if i can even muster the courage to get a wife at this point.

>I inevitably became grossly obese without any physical outlet

>Consuming 3000cal every day for years isn't my fault

He had a adventurous youth, he was a vagabond in another country, he also had a wife before my mother but she died of cancer.

He worked in the orange fields all his life and he knew and loved everything about oranges.

He never took much care about me and my sister but he loved us, he divorced of ym mother when i was 13 and from then i only saw him once a month, on sundays, where he, my sister and i spent the whole afternoon watching boring tv films with him.

He died of cancer last summer, the last year of his life was a total ruin, he allways reminded me that the worst of life is not being sick, it is to be alone.

Four months before his decesase he adopted a dog but his illness went worse and had to give it away.

The last day of him being alive he lost control of his bladder and remained wet on his bed without being able to talk, i thought he was ashamed because he was crying but the cancer arrived to the brain and he wasnt able to talk.

Still dream about him sometimes

My dad is pretty cool.
He had me and my sisters very young and out of wedlock which was a big no no In 1980s Ireland but he worked through it, scraped and saved and lived on less than minimum wage with 3 babies at home so that he could get qualified.
As a kid he took me fishing and taught me DIY but like most boys of my generation I often felt like a disappointment to him because I was meek and semi autistic.

He is above all, a quiet man. He never said he was proud of me and I never saw him cry but whenever I did something of note like getting a new job or graduating from college he'd tell the whole town about it.
At his mothers funeral I heard some stories about him that surprised me. Apparently he always wanted to become a cop but became a metal worker instead when my mom fell pregnant.
My aunt said he once broke into a trap house and kidnapped a crack baby so he could take her to social services.

In short, he is the best dad in the world.

He's got a great job which I would kill to have when I'm older but he's a fat manlet

Got his shitty genetics (I'm a Manlet) and he /
Is pretty boring (always watches news and talks about politics and plants and lawn care) but I still love him because he was always a good dad just not a very cool one
He also made me come home at sundown all through high school I feel like if I could've went to party's and meet chicks earlier I would be more confident and not a virgin

wow lots of sad stuff here
let me thrown in a mixed bag here.

>Dad grew up the social autistic kid that would have been on Veeky Forums 24/7 had it existed
>started having friends around late highschool
>highschool as a whole totally fucked him over
>irish/slav in an italian catholic school
>works hard, joined the army met my mom
>moved in together and fucked like all the time
>mom tells him shes off the pill
>dad's like fuck condoms and so I come along
>grow up as the hyper retarded kid you all remember from grade school

before this gets into my shitty childhood ill just skip ahead

>spend a lot of time talking with my dad while growing up
>talk alot about History, Greek mythology, Christianity, Technology, not very much about politics though.
> Have a very close relationship with my parents and to some extent my siblings
> Dad is very family oriented, and makes sure to do what he considers his part
>sadly that only extends as far as going to work and a few nominal chores which all the kids do because mom is sick with MS and is not getting any better
>Dad is not a man of his word
>this comes down to an irreconcilable difference between us
>Doesnt lift because of fear of heart issues (his dad died of heart failure and his mom has had two heart attacks despite being fucking awesomely active at 80)

im starting to ramble

>TL;DR

Dad is awesome, we get along great. Although we have our differences, we respect each other and my relationship with my dad is one of the few things i have that i realize have true value.

He also gets really pissed for dumb reasons and starts yelling and screaming whenever I ask questions but I'm beta so I just do what he says so it never led to anything more than heated arguments where I give up and go to my room and punch myself out of anger

Met him when I was 25. I was the bastard offspring of a casual fling, mom always wanted a kid so she raised me on her own.

He found me on Facebook and tried to "reconnect", his idea of which was trying to get me into a pyramid scheme. I saw right through it. I'm not sure what's worse - if he's stupid enough to believe wholeheartedly in a pyramid scheme, or that he's smart enough to be trying to scam his long-lost son.

I decided I'm better off not knowing him.

Don't ever talk to me or my father ever again.

My parents didn't do much parenting and just sat me in front of the TV for most of my childhood, so I was pretty fucked up for a while. He did work hard to put me through prep school though, which was expensive, but I got a full ride for college as a result. At prep school, when I told kids whose dads were doctor lawyers in space that mine was a mailman, they'd laugh like I'd told a joke.

Also, he has the MOST INCREDIBLE CALVES I'VE EVER SEEN SERIOUSLY MY GOD.

works hard, blue collar
Would pick me up if my car broke down in the middle of nowhere at 2am.
Been through 3 project cars with him.

I love my dad more than anything.
I look like him
I act like him
Same views as him

Shit weight and height genetics (my granddad was 300 2 aunts blood related to my dad are 240) but has managed to not be them by running since he was in like middle school. Hella chill me into snowboarding and always made attempts to make me exercise, which I started doing freshman and sophomore year of high school. All in all my dad is pretty gud

Also forgot to mention he passed on his terrible manlet genes to me. We're both 5'4".

Passive-aggressive, whines a lot, tried to end a marriage by making my sister and I see our mom as batshit crazy, constantly repeats himself to try and drill his beta attitude into our brains ("just be careful" for the 20th time after we already aknowledged it the 1st time).

0/10 would not lift with

Thanks for reminding me
Forgot to mention dad is 5'7 I'm 5'9

>Spent most of my early years screaming at my mother for stupid shit
>cares only for his cars that he put himself in massive debt to build
>When he wasn't screaming at my mother, he was telling me what a piece of shit my mother is.
>He cheated on my mother for years without us knowing
>Finally left her for another woman 2 years ago
>Now hes a depressed alchoholic with 5 maxed out credit cards just waiting for death

I tried to get him into lifting with me a few years ago, but all he did was mumble about how he just wanted bigger arms and didn't care about anything else, then he quit after 20 minutes.

Are you me?

He's died of cancer when I was 17 and I don't know where his ashes were spread. Nobody ever told me and it feels like a shit thing to ask after 7 years.

It will never go away, but coping mechanisms are there. For now I'm just not getting into anything serious with anyone. I've found I do the worst damage in relationships.

Thanks tho user

Good on ya, that's a very selfless thing to do. I'll adopt if I ever get over my own diagnosis since I don't want to pass my family's heavy chance of mental illness on. BPD isn't even the worst of it

>aunt with schizophrenia
>father with BPD (assuming, he seems kind of like a narc, though)
>entire father's side with severe depression/bipolar/psychotic illnesses

>iktf
>all of it
>tfw alcoholic but everyone thinks it's a joke when i tell them
>tfw BPD has ruined my life and it has become so etched into who I am that I see no future without it
>will probably kill myself in a few years

m-maybe we'll make it

Abusive asshole. When I was 19 he punched me so many times in the face that the right side of my face was completely fucked up. I left home and was homeless for a while after that.

Joined a gym to be able to beat the shit out of him. So I guess it worked out.

Alcohol addicted piece of shit
Joined a gym because i never want to be like him

>ex-marine like his dad and his grandfather (im actually the only son to not go into the military)
>only son by my dad, whos the only son by his dad
>ex-bodybuilder
>ex-personal trainer
>currently a corrections officer
>turned garage into a sick ass home gym
>broke up with my mom when I was 3, moved to NYC
>used to be mad at him
>reconnected at 19
>he told me everything, how my mom was crazy and cheated and he had to get away from her
>with my moms behavior it all made sense

im closer with my dad now than my mom. that bitch can go fuck off, especially after she said she would pray for the miscarriage of my daughter when i told her that my ex was pregnant

He called me fat and begged me not to eat fries when he took me to McD.

>He was 20 when I was born
>cheated on my mother constantly
>left when I was 2
>emotionally manipulative to me and my mother
>shows all the signs of a sociopath
>his current wife is just as evil and manipulative as him
>lived in poverty the first 18 years of my life
>he didn't help at all but claims he did and says I was spoiled
>he can never admit he is wrong. Everything you say is wrong, everything he says is right
>he's half black and never shuts up about how evil white people are

I cut him out of my life once I was 18 and could work a full-time job. Fuck that faggot

Left before I was born, met him when I was 16.
Manlet, obssesed with lifting, never made any decent gains, skinnyfat when i met him. Died couple of years ago.